Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,661 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? (10094 Views)

Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by Judas2013: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
cyril10: Truth be told, we were all born in sin, but a child that can not differentiate between good and bad can not go to hell.

Judgement is meant for those that have grown and can judge between good and bad, the real point here is that without salvation thru Jesus redemptive power, no hope of eternal life for such a person.

can you back it up with a quote from ur story book?
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by MrAboki: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
njokusboy:

Am thinking u re mentally retarded urself... I don't think its the fruit of the devil though...maybe you were knocked as soon as u were delivered..

Who cares about what you think..

If a Mentally retarded person runs wild and kills people... WOULD HE GGO TO HEAVEN STILL?!

1 Like

Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by MrAboki: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
In Catholicism, you have to confess your sins and take communion and be baptised and keep up with the confessing or you can't go to heaven. So if someone is mentally handicapped and probably does not understand religion, isn't able to confess or take communion, then within the beliefs of that religion wouldn't they go to hell?

Most chriistians say : "If a person does not have the capability to know they are sinning how could it possibly be considered a sin, by a loving god?"

So if a person does not realize they are sinning they just get into heaven? So people who do not know of religion or don't know what sins are get to go to heaven? People raised in other religions don't know of the Christian sins so would they be "eligible" for heaven? Or are they exempt because they are of a different religion? Does it matter what the religion of the handicapped person's parents or caretakers are?
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by Jessigurl(f): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
only God can tell.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by tconfi: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
what matter most here is: the situation at which they were before they became mentally derailed would determine
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by qhiwegh(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
God is a vengeful God. Dats all.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=Mr Aboki]

Who cares about what you think..

If a Mentally retarded person runs wild and kills people... WOULD HE GGO TO HEAVEN STILL?!
[/quote

Throw ur question to the religious apologists here, not me, I don't attempt to answer questions I don't have answers to, I however kip an open mind, unlike you... My statement was in reply to ur wild assertions and ur blunt dismissal of a reasonable post without saying anything reasonable yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
The Secrets of the kingdom belongs to God..
Stop asking crazy questions cox many has been mislead by the i wanna know spirit.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by nerodenero: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi:

If the lad was born that way and he sincerely has no knowledge of what he is doing then you shouldn't worry much about his soul cause he is closer to the gates of heaven than those of us who can tell wrong from right.
For such people,I believe there is grace for them already.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by MrAboki: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
njokusboy: Throw ur question to the religious apologists here, not me, I don't attempt to answer questions I don't have answers to, I however kip an open mind, unlike you... My statement was in reply to ur wild assertions and ur blunt dismissal of a reasonable post without saying anything reasonable yourself..

So you quoted me just to call me 'Mentally insane' and not to make any intelligent contribution to the question at hand.. Hmmm!!

You had no answers to the question, yet went after someone who did.. 'NOW WHO AMONGST US IS MENTALLY RETARDED AND IS HEADING TO HELL SOON?' grin

grin
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
omotayokay: The guy or his parents have sinned and they are reaping the fruits of their sins. Nevertheless, it maybe that the works of God be made manifest through him. Except he be healed, the guy can do but nothing when it comes to serving God hence, after his stay here on Earth, I hope God gives him another chance. If not, he will be judge according to the works of his previous life! Are you happy now?

Jesus Himself discredited the theory of affliction being the result of sin, whether it be a person's or their parents'. I think God is sovereign. If this is the case we should stop second- guessing Him. Focus on your own salvation.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

So you quoted me just to call me 'Mentally insane' and not to make any intelligent contribution to the question at hand.. Hmmm!!

You had no answers to the question, yet went after someone who did.. 'NOW WHO AMONGST US IS MENTALLY RETARDED AND IS HEADING TO HELL SOON?' grin

grin

Lolzz, I didn't say u were mentally ill, I said I tink u re mentally ill becos of ur baseless assertions...
I didn't make any contribution becos only God knows the answer to dat, the ways of God is not the ways of man...
I didn't go after someone who "knows the answer", I said the person should kip quite and stop saying wat he doent know.. Ur problem is dat u don't read well..
I tink u re the one dat is mentally unstable, jumping from place to place, trying to sell ur empty doctrines.. KIP AN OPEN MIND SON.. It helps
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by 36STATES: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
The more you try to answer this question the more you expose the hoax called christianity and islam.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by leverage12(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
made2fit: Thanks. I ask because of this mentally challenged teenage boy in my neighborhood. He sits in front of his house all day and speaks gibberish. He was born dat way and sometimes I look at him and just wonder about his salvation.
You have a good heart.To me I believe its left for God to judge, but one thing I know for sure- that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and unrighteous and I think the boy might be given a second chance since he was born so.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by phtemie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
So far he was born mentally deranged,then he has no problem.Heaven awaits him.But assuming he was not born that way,God would judge him based on his deeds before he went mad.

1 Like

Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi: Hi made,

God is a righteous judge and he will NEVER send anyone who is free from blame to eternal torment. If by lunatics, you mean those who genuinely do not have the capacity to tell good from bad and have lived a life for which they cannot be held for any blame then such persons will not go to hell.

A church is a place where a person who had never been to heaven inform and beat chest to someone who wish to but will never be there.

A christian is a person that think he knows everything about God including his next plan but had never meant God once. Good job stricty. Lol
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by immortalcrown(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
The wisedom of man is foolishness before God.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by Lordave: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
I wonder why God punishes people because of the sins of their fathers
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by gothrones(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
See confusion everywhere. I don't think there are any other groups of people more confused than Christians. Everyone is saying different things. It is interesting to know that these folks know the mind of God.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by victorv12(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Anybody that type any false sermon that a mentally deranged man will enter heaven, or start lying that one omnipotent God shall forgive one mad man, as that person is about to press the keyboard of his/her laptop or hand device, and start spewing lies, TUNDER will scatter that person's hands!

Some Nairalanders are bloody lairs! Does casting of spirit have anything to do with someone suffering from a psychological disorder? Mennn! All these crazy churches in Nigeria really messed up with so many Nigerian christains, mentally!

I can't imagine what some people are writing. Everything they say, God knows! What about the human intelligence? Don't you people think...God knows!

1 Like

Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by gothrones(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lordave: I wonder why God punishes people because of the sins of their fathers
Because He is a loving, merciful, and just God.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by dokson(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
they will bejudged for their rigts and rongs.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by Hopez456(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
God knows it all. But I think a mentally deranged person will be judged of his deeds before the insanity. But an insane person from birth is free of judgement. For instance, our ancestors or people who have lived years ago with no access to christianity cannot be judged because they died in ignorance.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by Ralphlauren(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
what a question

poster, are you hoping you will go mad so as to excape judgement on the last day?

Live a holy life and worry about your own christainity and salvation.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
made2fit: Since we are all born sinners,what becomes of autistic individuals or mentally challenged people who do not have the ability to receive Jesus as Lord? Are they doomed forever? Remember that their spirits r ungenerated or do they have automatic salvation on account of their condition? Belivers only pls.

I have always wondered.
But i have learned not to question God, He is the judge of all things.
I simply work on my own salvation with fear and trembling.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by hayubee(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Islamically the only time angels don't keep record of a persons deed is: wen. He/she is asleep, wen he/she is still an infant nd lastly wen he or she is insane! For verily Allah is just to all his creations

2 Likes

Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by MrAboki: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, I didn't say u were mentally ill, I said I tink u re mentally ill becos of ur baseless assertions...
I didn't make any contribution becos only God knows the answer to dat, the ways of God is not the ways of man...
I didn't go after someone who "knows the answer", I said the person should kip quite and stop saying wat he doent know.. Ur problem is dat u don't read well..
I tink u re the one dat is mentally unstable, jumping from place to place, trying to sell ur empty doctrines.. KIP AN OPEN MIND SON.. It helps

My mind is open to the opinion that 'Mentally challenged peoples will all burn in hell'.. #YES!

Same as dead babies, rich people and all those who dont believe in Jesus..

You want back-up?! Here it is;

Mark 10: 23
23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

John 3:3-6

3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”

5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

NOTE::
This is simple english language.. 'UNLESS'. Grab a dictionary.. It this or no other way... 'CANNOT' as well.. So unless you have a mentally handicapped born again reetard, that has been born of water water Baptism and of the spirit Holy Spirit baptism that come with speaking in tongues.. then I'm sorry..

Here is more..

Mark 10: 25

25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

NOTE:.

: Rich people will find it hard to enter heaven.. Poor people on the other hand will find it easier. And if you study that parable, how possible is it for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle?! YUP!! Meaning... Rich people and hell fire is like Black and Darkness. Inseparable

Read your bible hommie.. There is no free pass into Heaven.. #Period.. If you are retarded
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by hayubee(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lordave: I wonder why God punishes people because of the sins of their fathers
Perhaps that's what the christian faith preaches (no offence) so next time u say y do Christian God punishes ppl 4 their father's sin
In my religion I. Was made to no that no bearer of burden can bear the burden of others!!

1 Like

Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by soulglo: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
omotayokay: The guy or his parents have sinned and they are reaping the fruits of their sins. Nevertheless, it maybe that the works of God be made manifest through him. Except he be healed, the guy can do but nothing when it comes to serving God hence, after his stay here on Earth, I hope God gives him another chance. If not, he will be judge according to the works of his previous life! Are you happy now?

I am sorry for you.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yes, many nlers will be judged after death embarassed
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
Those who live by the law shall be judged by the law. Everybody must be judged but differently.
Re: Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? by lekeey: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
I know, for sure, God is a just God and He wields sovereignty. However,He is merciful. Since there are divine mysteries,I think God is the only one who can give the best position on this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? / Christmas, The Best Season Of The Year Worldwide! / Winner's Chapel Auditorium Has No Pillar Holding It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.