Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! (952 Views)

Reloaded: MTN Music Plus New Settings With Full Speed / Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded / Finally, Webmasters Of Africa Is #1 On Google (2) (3) (4)

Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by WebMonk(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2008
It gives me great pleasure and satisfaction to announce the successful redesign  of a genuine  web idea that has captured the aspirations of web designers and the like across the continent: Webmasters of Africa

The new design was donated by Web Jade Solutions in the spirit of raising the bar when it comes to effective web design, particularly branding. It is the shared hope of all associated with this project that Africans are not only competent, but creative as well

Branding on the next level: Membership Logo.
Also worthy of mention is the membership logo. The membership logo, more importantly, symbolizes Africa in a way that embraces professionalism, class, and originality - which is what WOA is all about . This logo is available for all registered members (and would be members) to incorporate into their design, as a way of showing we are united in the cause for excellence in all our web endeavors.

Enjoy! Comments are welcome. cheesy

Webmasters of Africa
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by yawatide(f): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2008
On that note, I hereby join the growing team.

Long live Webmasters of Africa!!
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by smartsoft(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2008
ya-wa do u design websites
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by yawatide(f): 4:02am On Jun 06, 2008
@smartsoft
Yes I do
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by tundewoods(m): 5:15am On Jun 06, 2008
Thumbs Up wink Web Monk you are absolutely a Genius ! Keep Up the Good work and may God Bless you.

What do you say about handling one or 2 interface layout designs for some web projects i am currently working on.
Holla back at your boy at tunde.aguda[at]wbrlconsulting[dot]com wink
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by mambenanje(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2008
Kudos webMonk
I saw the redesign yesterday and I was very happy, and I have also hosted the member ship logo on my blog to support the unity check it out on this link at the right http://mambenanje..com
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by smartsoft(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2008
ya really got a website ? have not been seeing you in this forum oo na lagos u dey or this same IJU wey u put here, i like eju bu garri ooo
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by yawatide(f): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2008
@smartsoft
To clarify, I am actually a web *developer*, not designer and there is a difference.

I have seen enough posts on the 2 and I am sure you have as well. I don't have a website because I don't do this on the side. y? cos I don't want to be haggling pple over peanuts in the name of "madam, u go give me discount o! we b naija now". So i just do sites under the auspices of my employer. I however do know enough such that if you throw me in the deep end of the pool, I can swim my way out.

if you need help with anything, post it here and I will see what I can do.
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by Afam(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2008
Well done WebMonk on the redesign.

We hope that one day WOA will achieve its set goals.

Good luck and hope the originator (My2cents) will be able to post on this forum as his views and opinions have been helpful while he was here.

I wonder why the owner or the moderators of this forum have not seen a good reason to unban him.
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by smartsoft(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2008
ahaaaaaaa sorry oo e .y a. developer, good to see you as a developer
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by WebMonk(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2008
tundewoods:

Thumbs Up wink Web Monk you are absolutely a Genius ! Keep Up the Good work and may God Bless you.

What do you say about handling one or 2 interface layout designs for some web projects i am currently working on.
Holla back at your boy at tunde.aguda[at]wbrlconsulting[dot]com wink

I've sent you mail. You can mail at contact[at]webjadesolutions.com
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by wumi11: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2008
Nice work Web Monk, I feel the Spirit shocked :
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2008
good work, keep it up
Re: Webmasters Of Africa - Reloaded! by flexinet: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2008
What a nice job, keep it up.

World Organisation Of Webmaster Certification & 1 Year Bsc(hons) / Drupal 7.0 Is Da Bomb / [php] - Problem! Object Oriented. Accessing Variable In Function A In Function B