Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! (1120 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Become A Volunteer And Earn 20k Per Month / Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
I'm testing an online business , and I'm looking for one person a cycle,
(a week) who is interested in joining me for Free.

I will pay your entry fee of $25 and coach you how to run the business, all you have to do is have access to the internet a couple of hours a day , promote it to your FaceBook friends ,and tell others on Nairaland your experience, whether good or bad!

All you make will be yours, you will never have to spend a dime unless you want to continue.
If you are interested send an email stating why you should be picked to : empowernija13@live.com
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:18am On Aug 22, 2013
I've found that many people on Nairaland claim they want to get involved in Online business, but when faced with an opportunity, they find it difficult to follow up.

I have offered to pay for someone to come into my team and that is more or less giving away hundred dollars to the person! I will narrate my experience with the post and I hope with time my volunteers will come and give their own experiences too.

After i put up the Post on Nairaland,three people out of all that looked at the advert replied and sent emails about a week ago.
Out of the three, two followed up and actually logged into my Facebook page to see what it was about, out of the two, only one has been consistently and actively making an effort to convince me he is worth paying for. (even though im deliberately giving him a hard time) .

My people, Talk is cheap, to make serious money on the Internet, you have to be

1: Online, a lot! With good Internet access.
2: Consistent
3: Adventurous and ready to take risks
4: Determined and Hardworking
5:Patient
6:Ready to Network
7:Honest
8:Last but not the least, ready to invest some money, no matter how small

I may have missed some things, but this is what comes to mind right now!

Making money is not easy, online or off, if you are serious and determined to do it , then there is lots of money to be made on the Internet and people are making it, why not you!
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 22, 2013
bros, this is just an opportunity i will be glad if u can pick me, am willing n ready to learn. My email is blymer4real@gmail.com
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by adesiku(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
My email is adesikuonadipe@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by tafadodo: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
hi i saw your thread if you dont mind im interested ememayodele@rocketmail.com THANKS
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by JohnDan1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Am interested, this is my email: johndandansophy@yahoo.com
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by IRIENBOY(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Peteririen@gmail.com
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
JohnDan.:
Am interested, this is my email: johndandansophy@yahoo.com

Your mail bounced back, pls check and repost it here
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2013
Hi Everyone, I've been away from this page, my page was blocked by Face Book , but I've set up a new one and anyone who is interested in any of my programs can contact me there! If I told you we are starting a new cycle, please draw my attention so I can pay your way into the Cycle as promised! The new page is Empower Nija2 . Let me know you are from mssantaclaus. We have a new pre launch program you can sign up for free. i recommend it! Thanks mssantaclaus
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2013
Something Huge is Happening! Anyone serious about Online Business or already a network Marketer should not miss this , It's just starting , it's awesome, it's from an already Huge American Company, and Best of all it's Free! You have absolutely nothing to loose, but lots to gain! Get in now, Don't delay, it's in Pre launch! Request to Join "Empower Nija2"on Facebook!
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by marytyra: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Idajilim@gmail.com
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by tafiya: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2013
abdulumar093@gmail.com
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by adehsenior(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
bros here's my email
adehsenior@gmail.com
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by Bonks(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Am interested pls ayangbenrowale@gmail.com
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by nairamaverick(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
at your service
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
am interested here is my mail taiwo1122@yahoo.com
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by ebooksdepo: 4:08am On Sep 05, 2013
I am seriously interestedf, my mail is-atahating@gmail.com
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:38am On Sep 05, 2013
Hi, I've sent you all emails pls check ur mails thanks
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by obajohn(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2013
[quote
author=MsSantaClaus]Something Huge is Happening! Anyone serious about
Online Business or already a network Marketer should not miss this ,
It's just starting , it's awesome, it's from an already Huge American
Company, and Best of all it's Free! You have absolutely nothing to
loose, but lots to gain! Get in now, Don't delay, it's in Pre launch!
Request to Join "Empower Nija2"on Facebook! [/quote]

please dont leave me out. Okebabatunde22@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by emal22: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kindly send to my email: egocash@gmail.com
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:49am On Sep 08, 2013
emal22: Kindly send to my email: egocash@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by noblementor: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
I am interested
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by Opiosko: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
opiosko@yahoo.com
MsSantaClaus: I'm testing an online business , and I'm looking for one person a cycle,
(a week) who is interested in joining me for Free.

I will pay your entry fee of $25 and coach you how to run the business, all you have to do is have access to the internet a couple of hours a day , promote it to your FaceBook friends ,and tell others on Nairaland your experience, whether good or bad!

All you make will be yours, you will never have to spend a dime unless you want to continue.
If you are interested send an email stating why you should be picked to : empowernija13@live.com
opiosko@yahoo.com
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
noblementor: I am interested, my email address is ultimatepositive123@gmail. com

Sent to you, ultimatepositive123@gmail. com and opiosko@yahoo.com. Please let them know ur from Mssantaclaus.
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by MsSantaClaus(f): 4:59am On Oct 10, 2013
I find that though many people CLAIM they want to do online biz, when given the opportunity, they cannot cope!
Most of them do not even come online more than once a week! How do you expect your biz to grow??
This is my second offer, I have one position left for my current online biz, serious persons only!
If you are serious drop your email here or come to our face book page Empower Nija2 and introduce yourself (say your from mssantaclaus)!
Re: Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! by ntutu(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2013
count me in pls. zeuskyrocky@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Agricultural Supply. I.e Ginger, Cocoa, Sesame Seed. / Resellers/distributors Wanted - Modern Style Spanish Easy Fix Floor Tiles / Become A Million Distributing Imported Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.