Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod (1215 Views)

Can Someone Help With Retrieving Hidden Content From Flash Drive / Retrieving Shortcut File Affected By Virus: / Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod by Nia: 4:28am On May 30, 2006
My sister's laptop started having some problems and she took it to tech support at her school. They lent her another laptop to use for a few months while they were working on hers. It was during this time that I got my Ipod and started downloading songs through I tunes. Well, she eventually returned the laptop to get hers back. Now I assumed that songs were safe as long as they were on my ipod. But when I started downloading from I tunes again on the new laptop, I lost all my old songs undecided

My question is, does anyone know if it is possible to retrieve my old songs and if so, how?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Re: Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod by Chxta(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2006
Sorry, the songs are gone unless you can get your hands on the other laptop,
Re: Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod by Nia: 5:37pm On May 30, 2006
Chxta:

Sorry, the songs are gone unless you can get your hands on the other laptop,
Choi. Thanks Chxta.
Re: Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod by Hotstepper(f): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2006
u can't as far as the itune songs ain't dere anymore, just download dem again and start all ova
Re: Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod by vokalguy(m): 2:23am On Jul 12, 2006
There are softwares out there that rip songs from ur ipod to ur computer, if u interested, holla at me, imma send u d download link
Re: Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod by Nia: 5:58am On Jul 12, 2006
What do you mean by "rip"?  I'm not sure I want to experiment with anything after losing all my old songs. undecided
Re: Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod by vokalguy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2006
Nia:

What do you mean by "rip"? I'm not sure I want to experiment with anything after losing all my old songs. undecided

When i say 'rip' i mean RETRIEVE the songs from ur ipod and save it to your computer HD
Re: Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod by Nia: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2006
cheesy Yes, I'm Interested.
Re: Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod by vokalguy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2006
Hey click on the link and save the file to ur computer and click on it after u done downloading.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=23GNB6IY
Re: Retrieving Old Songs Back To Ipod by Nia: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2006
vokal_guy:

Hey click on the link and save the file to your computer and click on it after u done downloading.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=23GNB6IY

Thanks man, but the website can't help me. The songs are not on my Ipod, (It seems they were removed/deleted when I started downloading songs from a different computer.) and it appears that I have to have them on the Ipod to upload it through megaupload. Thanks anyways.

(1) (Reply)

I Nead Nigerian Email Lists And Phone Lists. Help! / Help My Glo 3g Modem Connection Speed Iseems To Be Too Fast For My System / Universal Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.