Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56730 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2013
jhydebaba: Bros, wetin now

Na u go disqualify me

No make me collect ur own too come from baba tongue
grin they are all mine..you can pick any but lupey
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
Let me call her on phone first to login cool
smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2013
Single ladies hardly spend. That is why married women rock jare. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by owolabifunke14(f): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
You go wait till mushroom begin grow for ur mouth
cheesy stingy man,so you can't cream your date?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by UjSizzle(f): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2013
Wonraful another one don start? grin
Shey Darey go fit woo me...that dude is killing moi. Reminds me of my childhood crush Tunde kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: cheesy stingy man,so you can't cream your date?
It depends on the kind of cream she dey rub. I cant buy bleaching cream o

grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by owolabifunke14(f): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2013
murimoney: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I neva chop dis mornin sef. grin grin grin
grin noted! Pls if u neva chop don't woo babe ni
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by owolabifunke14(f): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
It depends on the kind of cream she dey rub. I cant buy bleaching cream o

grin
grin invite me to Ikeja Shoperite,I promise you that you won't spend more 10k on me. Shall we do it darling?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: grin invite me to Ikeja Shoperite,I promise you that you won't spend more 10k on me. Shall we do it darling?
I for take you o, but na Lekki shoprite I know tongue

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by owolabifunke14(f): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2013
ayobase: Owolabifunke, are you down?
grin yes I am down. Can you lift me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
Let me call her on phone first to login cool
E be like say i go join you before her gateway go join ASUU strike cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2013
D-Explorer:

E be like say i go join you before her gateway go join ASUU strike cool
Guy time na dey o. Secure your asset cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: grin invite me to Ikeja Shoperite,I promise you that you won't spend more 10k on me. Shall we do it darling?
are u that cheap?? 10k is fvcking small
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
Guy time na dey o. Secure your asset cool
LOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2013
Enegod: are u that cheap?? 10k is fvcking small
Guy how that one take concern you na? undecided Tomorrow una go dey complain our girls chop una mugu. Guy she charged according to her features. Go play jare angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by owolabifunke14(f): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
I for take you o, but na Lekki shoprite I know tongue
Badoo,lekki is too far but I can risk it if you're serious. Can we do it today? I'm not doing anything at home today. But you must free me before 3:30 pm so that I can go home and prep food for my Baba
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: Badoo,lekki is too far but I can risk it if you're serious. Can we do it today? I'm not doing anything at home today. But you must free me before 3:30 pm so that I can go home and prep food for my Baba
Today? Nooo. I dey go wedding today o. undecided and na 3:30pm I go come back

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2013
Ok GUYS, back to the topic! No derailing. Thank you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by owolabifunke14(f): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2013
Enegod: are u that cheap?? 10k is fvcking small
you are my elder bros type, always saying that golf is too cheap to buy, yet,he doesn't own a bicycle. I pity your woman

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
Guy how that one take concern you na? undecided Tomorrow una go dey complain our girls chop una mugu. Guy she charged according to her features. Go play jare angry
we know you are the richest man on nairaland...accepting to spend only 10k on her is an embarassment. she insulted you angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by owolabifunke14(f): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2013
tongue
xynerise:
Today? Nooo. I dey go wedding today o. undecided and na 3:30pm I go come back
smh,why u dey fear? I be small girl weey no sabi anything o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: tongue smh,why u dey fear? I be small girl weey no sabi anything o.
Na small girls dey give my mates HBP for bed pass undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2013
so na money una wan take dey wool? I nor get money for dis thread oo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2013
Enegod: we know you are the richest man on nairaland...accepting to spend only 10k on her is an embarassment. she insulted you angry
Source pls? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by tonnieblaise(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2013
*yawns*

D game neva start?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: you are my elder bros type, always saying that golf is too cheap to buy, yet,he doesn't own a bicycle. I pity your woman
must you expose your elder bros lyk that...kai smh grin
for the record, I'm the second richest man on nairaland after xynerise cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by joeace2020(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2013
Chai c as ppl pickin dey beg 4 10k.....na man go marry dis 1?tufiakwa....i throway spit!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2013
joeace2020: Chai c as ppl pickin dey beg 4 10k.....na man go marry dis 1?tufiakwa....i throway spit!!!!

na 10k u dey trowey spit for??

ah you fall my hand
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Tawis06(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2013
Me wey i ugly get chance?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
Sauce pls? undecided
smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2013
funke come jare

#singing # I just dey come from d bank
what do u want from d bank?
I get money to throway!!!!!!!!!!!!""
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2013
Tawis06: Me wey i ugly get chance?

na ur lines be ur chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.