Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56714 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Omobarca: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Who's gonna woo shollypopz?

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DonaldGenes(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Omo_barca: Who's gonna woo shollypopz?
Akpors

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
elrony:

How u been,shuga-pie??.....missed yhu smiley
I've been good luv. kisscheesy Where went you all these while?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by drnairalov: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
se lupey don get toaster??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by elrony(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Vanneni: I've been good luv. kisscheesy Where went you all these while?

Nowhere really sweetheart kiss ..kinda went AWOL,buh I do pop in to check on u luv wink cheesy ....#missed_u_bigtym
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by elrony(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
drnairalov: se lupey don get toaster??

Yes bro,I bought her a brand new Binatone !!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
ayobase:

I missed u too baby!

Hugs

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
ayobase:

This not really a big issue like debate. You can just type it down against the day

Walahi, don't know where to start from with Dyt, and apostle being my coursemate!

LastApostle can't cast a spell
He will chicken out
He's known for dat
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by sweettease(f): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
elrony:

Yes bro,I bought her a brand new Binatone !!! grin
Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
elrony:

Nowhere really sweetheart kiss ..kinda went AWOL,buh I do pop in to check on u luv wink cheesy ....#missed_u_bigtym
Hmm, specially checking up on me. grin Jes saw u ystdy since d Mr NL contest.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by elrony(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Vanneni: Hmm, specially checking up on me. grin Jes saw u ystdy since d Mr NL contest.

Woah,really??!!...time really flew first class !!... grin..so wats up wid u luv smiley?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by elrony(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
sweet-tease:

Lmao

Easy dearie !! wink grin ....was just makin a 'sweet tease' wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by elrony(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dyt:

He will chicken out
He's known for dat

Lol so much for a #lastApostle shocked

[size=4pt]the chicken-hearted bravado tongue[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Odunharry(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
swt tease sweerie,i c u
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by sweettease(f): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
elrony:

Easy dearie !! wink grin ....was just makin a 'sweet tease' wink
cool cool cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by elrony(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
sweet-tease:

cool cool cool

Cool stuff cutie!!! wink

[size=4pt]anyways charmin' smile u ve gat...lol wish we could hangout smiley[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
elrony:

Woah,really??!!...time really flew first class !!... grin..so wats up wid u luv smiley?
Yes now. I didn't see your posts any where and I checked your profiles once #confession. Hehe. grin Me iz jes enjoying my freedom o. Graduate tinz. My nyash no jes dey one place again. I've been travelling a lot and catching up with old friends. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by elrony(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Vanneni: Yes now. I didn't see your posts any where and I checked your profiles once #confession. Hehe. grin Me iz jes enjoying my freedom o. Graduate tinz. My nyash no jes dey one place again. I've been travelling a lot and catching up with old friends. cheesy cheesy

Hahaha...no stress...keep bein awesome tho..м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ likey.!..easy with d trips tho #jealous grin you don't want м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ missing u much n prolly earn a bed in isolation!!

Anyways hope er'thang's been cool wid ya??

[size=4pt]in other news, you ve gat mail[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Omo_barca: Who's gonna woo shollypopz?

I called on her, but she wouldn't answer....my only pawpaw!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Odunharry: D explorer u nid 2 do sme li2 work pls...
I am backing out 4m ds challenge..

Work tinx...

I rily Wish d Challenge is coming up next mnth..
Tanx 4 understanding.
Noted! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
elrony:

Hahaha...no stress...keep bein awesome tho..м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ likey.!..easy with d trips tho #jealous grin you don't want м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ missing u much n prolly earn a bed in isolation!!

Anyways hope er'thang's been cool wid ya??

[size=4pt]in other news, you ve gat mail[/size]
Lol. I want you to miss me. wink cheesy I can't ease on the trips jes yet. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Adim2 wooing Tea Esq in Season 3. . . What a fight to finish! smiley

Could someone online,
which I haven’t seen or
spoken with make me go
gaga in such a way?
This is a million questions
that still run in my head,
yet I have no vivid answer
to it.
Now she has opened up
the Pandora’s Box of my
heart, creating some sweet
and uncontrollable feelings
in my heart that makes me
smile whenever I read her
post online. Though she
posts few words online, but
yet those words are
powerful, with high
substance of value and
carefully selected by her to
thrill her readers. In her
words, you can sense and
feel a woman of high
intelligence, dignity,
maturity and beauty. Yet
she does not take pride in
these extreme qualities
embedded in a single lady
but goes about her daily
activities with humility and
smiles.
Tea Esq. you are a lady
any man will be proud to
associate with and call you
his baby.
You are a treasure that a
pirate will betray his crew
member just for himself
alone. You are you woman
everyman will want to
watch sleep beside his
arms. But unfortunately you
are a lady everyman
cannot have, but one man
that meet that standard of
your standard.
I promise to cherish you
more than rubble or wealth
of this world, to cry when
you cry and smile when you
smile, to hear you out and
play sand game with you.
Promise to go swimming
with you and cook together
with you. Promise to do
whatsoever within my
capacity to make you happy
Tea Esq. I want you to
know that you are a plus to
this generation, A blessing
to your parents and a
teacher to your siblings
A role model to
nairalanders and a pace
setter to your peers
Most importantly you are a
love to me. Its time you
close the Pandora's Box
you have opened in my
heart. Tea Esq. Will you be
mine?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Akpors

Donald! Where have you been? shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
How about you woo a ho grin
I'll pick one for you

Please pick one for me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
ayobase:

I called on her, but she wouldn't answer....my only pawpaw!
lol, explore and woo other girls jor. How are u doing though?

Donalð Genes:
Akpors
Lemme catch you! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
who's available?? Sholypopz
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dyt:

He will chicken out
He's known for dat
I waste no time on trivialities. Now that you are a stake, that's a priority.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
LastApostle:
I waste no time on trivialities. Now that you are a stake, that's a priority.

Goan slp
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
slimmy05: who's available?? Sholypopz
Are you wooing her?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
D-Explorer:

Are you wooing her?
YEAH
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
slimmy05: YEAH
NOTED!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
LIST OF MEN & THEIR LADIES

* Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo Sweet-tease

* Last Apostle and Ayobase to woo Dyt

* Slimmy05 to woo Shollypopz (Needs a challenger)

2 Complete SLOTS, 8 more SLOTS to go. . .Keep it coming people! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (98) (Reply)

Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.