Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56681 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: Welcome Here Sissygringrin

Thanks son. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Br3nd4:

Thanks son. tongue
shockedshocked

Have You Got Yourself A Ticket For Tonight's Show?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ikekings(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: Na Operation Fire For Fire I Dey Ogrin... Ikekings Must Fail!!cheesycheesy
I reject! Back to sender!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
ikekings: I reject! Back to sender!!
May The Best Man Win Tho!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by elrony(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Just chilling with ma goodie bag...#countdown tinz
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph: Chairman roger ayobase, dont take nada serious. Do it 4 d fun of it, afteral u'd not be given any of d girls to take home. I can even woo Iyabo Obasonjo here, heck I wont take her home not even in my dream. Its Truckpusher that set this compromising precedent angry
I pulled out and lots of peeps are pulling out both boys and girls ,what does that tell ya?

You don't need a soothsayer, or do you? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Truckpusher: I pulled out and lots of peeps are pulling out both boys and girls ,what does that tell ya?

You don't need a soothsayer, or do you? grin

No we dont need a soothsayer to tell us you're a chicken grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by spikesC(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hello everyone cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: shockedshocked

Have You Got Yourself A Ticket For Tonight's Show?

Nope. I hear you're paticipating. Better dont fall my knees undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Br3nd4:

Nope. I hear you're paticipating. Better dont fall my knees undecided
Yeah I'm Participating. As Long As You'd Be There To Cheer On, We're Good!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Good day everyone! cool
Please, has anybody seen BADOSKY
And I saw that mukina would be wooed! Is she even gonna attend the show? Is she a she? Can somebody woo Seun too during the female version? Not that i wanna woo him sha, i don't like geeks. cool cool undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
ayobase:

ooooh!
she has been on a low-key tinz!

Ayam very much waiting
Blow my mind
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Dyt(f): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
caseless: i might take u as mine.*lick lips*

Let's lock d lips
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Truckpusher(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Br3nd4:

No we dont need a soothsayer to tell us you're a chicken grin
grin grin shocked shocked angry sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by chukxy44(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: thank you kwa? I do am make you repay me in kind.
Ok, the deal be say, as I nominate you so,you go woo me for the next season.

Deal?

Not a bad deal dear, would be a rare privilege considering dat a kind heart such as urs wud be in high demand.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by skydeep(f): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caracta:

I plan to kidnap him by 2pm. Start saving money for his ransom sad
Abeg o. Have mercy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by skydeep(f): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
caseless: i'm coo.
I might snatch u frm xynetelope...
I hear say him cooking gas buisness nor de move again. Xynerise, weye my gas cylinder pls?
lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by skydeep(f): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
caseless: hmmm...d tori long o*cries*
xynerise is a renowned womanizer and known for his womanizing prowess. He's been frm one e-hooker 2 another.
Infact, it got 2 a point dat his daughter,in full glare of evrbody last night, asked her father ; 'are u my father or my sugar- daddy?' . This of couse , points 2 an attempted incestous act. *cries more*.. The whole place was thrown into pandemonium upon hearin dz qstion frm his daughter. Dis is not a ploy 2 dent his image, but to save u frm him cos i care. *grabs tissue paper to wipe my tears*
ask dont8(his accomplice in crime) and spike(secondarian), they knw abt all i have said.
Lmao. Maybe I have to do mine. What do u think? cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by skydeep(f): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cathaliya: hmm, madam Skydive, I dey hail o. Your husband has been a very bad good boy.
''Skydeep''. I hail too o cheesy. I love ''bad good boys'' tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dyt:

Ayam very much waiting
Blow my mind

After church 2moro then.....pray I'm not arrested by the Holy Spirit!
[right][/right]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
all these fuckups sef.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: all these fuckups sef.

I expected this post to appear this way...

all these bleepups sef.

You breached the f word thingy, Genius cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 12:21am On Sep 01, 2013
El Guapo:

I expected this post to appear this way...

all these bleepups sef.

You breached the f word thingy, Genius cheesy
you go fear fear...how I take do am, me no know o...grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2013
chukxy44:

Nice to know you are still on point. Really wudn't like to miss out on my first wooing challenge.

@Ayobase, let's do dis bro. The babe is certainly excited about this, would not be nice to disappoint her. wink

I gallant wella brother. Let's make her happy!

I'm glad u r not like others!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 2:55am On Sep 01, 2013
ayobase:

I gallant wella brother. Let's make her happy!

I'm glad u r not like others!
no be to make mouth now, come fvckup for evening o...

Ejoo, am counting on you guys to make my day. I go dey cheer una from VIP section.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 5:18am On Sep 01, 2013
alutacontinua: Good day everyone! cool
Please, has anybody seen BADOSKY
And I saw that mukina would be wooed! Is she even gonna attend the show? Is she a she? Can somebody woo Seun too during the female version? Not that i wanna woo him sha, i don't like geeks. cool cool undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Yea. Sure. She'll be there. Scan through this thread, she was here on this thread.

Mukina on my mind!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Let's lock d lips
how did i miss this? oh sleep!

*lock lips*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2013
*singing p-square's E don Happen and dancing l'azonto*

e don happen o....september don happen o. The month way God design say my mama go born me don happen.

Happy September everyone..!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: how did i miss this? oh sleep!

*lock lips*
chai, chineke m, you don brush?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2013
abeg, who dey follow me see this american wonders...since yday, the 2 people wey I see for viewing section (Ayobase and D'Genius), na dem still dey viewing section till now?

Ki lo sele?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2013
skydeep:
Lmao. Maybe I have to do mine.
exactly my thought.

skydeep: What do u think? cool
that is why i'm here. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.