Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet (12182 Views)

Corporate Finance/Investment Bankers/Stockbrokers Forum / Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers Level 1 / Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by ukgold(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2008
landers, i want to create this thread for discussions, experiences and challenges faced for the forth coming exams this September. I would be writing Legal Framework and Global Econs exams level 1 and would like diverse contribution for the success of this exams.
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by marosky(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2008
Your exam form will be out on Tuesday,July 1st,2007 and closes on the 31st.
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by venture08: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2008
UKGOLD,
Pls i am interested in the CIS exams.I need answers to the following
1.How long does it take a science graduate to complete the CIS exams/
2.How much does the whole package cost.
3.What are the stages.
4.When is the next diet starting?
Thanks,i,ve visited the site,but i need answers from you.

1 Like

Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by onasharon(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2008
hi pls i will like to get more information on cis exam am interested pls post me answers to the following questions.
applcation fess
syllabus
exam duration and time
and so on pls urgent thanks
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by ukgold(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
Thank for ur replies n enquiries. for full information about CIS visit www.cisnigeria.com. there u'll find out the various levels, exemptions, and the syllabus. examination is written twice a year, March and September.
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by onasharon(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2008
ukgold i visit the cisnigeria site but i could not see any level for exemption there pls put me through call me on 08057074554 email me detail onadirans@yahoo.com
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by wyt(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2008
cis is written twice in a year, march and sept.
it has three stages
exemption can be claimed in stage one only, depending on what you study.
for science guy, just zero your mind and go in for the 5 courses in stage one.
because of cost reason.

hope i help someone here. good luck
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by bimbcy(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2012
i went to d site but couldn't get details like cost implication. Kindly hep me wit info yoat4real@gmail.com
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by nnana4top: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2012
@bimpcy check well all information is der www.cisnigeria.com
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by adeprof: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
For people who av knowledge and details about cis exemption and registration.
My question is :as a graduate member of ican,can I claim exemption 4 cis professional exam 1st stage or must I be inducted as a member of ican to claim that exemption.I will appreciate your candid opinions
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by akhis: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
adeprof: For people who av knowledge and details about cis exemption and registration.
My question is :as a graduate member of ican,can I claim exemption 4 cis professional exam 1st stage or must I be inducted as a member of ican to claim that exemption.I will appreciate your candid opinions

yes you can in all level one.
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by dagr8(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
let dis thread resurect again IJN grin
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by BRAINNY(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
Please where can one get CIS study materials?
You can check Starry gold academy at Oregun. Google starry gold for their exact location @ Oregun. But your best bet is to go to Bookshop building at CMS and purchased the materials directly from the instute itself. Hope this helps?
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by boofydon: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2013
Please how many years will it take me to be a certified broker! Am a graduate of statistics! Thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by BRAINNY(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2013
CIS like all professional examinations can be completed in a year +. CIS has two levels which are written in March and September, which means the exams can be completed in a year. The major thing isnt about the time but passing. The exams is a little challenging and u'll need hardwork and determination to ace it.
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by boofydon: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
BRAINNY: CIS like all professional examinations can be completed in a year +. CIS has two levels which are written in March and September, which means the exams can be completed in a year. The major thing isnt about the time but passing. The exams is a little challenging and u'll need hardwork and determination to ace it.
Thanks can I contact u for further enquiries
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by BRAINNY(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Add me on facebook @ Ogar God'spower
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by wallmosh: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
ukgold:
landers, i want to create this thread for discussions, experiences and challenges faced for the forth coming exams this September. I would be writing Legal Framework and Global Econs exams level 1 and would like diverse contribution for the success of this exams.

I sent you a pm
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by wallmosh: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
BRAINNY:
CIS like all professional examinations can be completed in a year +. CIS has two levels which are written in March and September, which means the exams can be completed in a year. The major thing isnt about the time but passing. The exams is a little challenging and u'll need hardwork and determination to ace it.
boofydon:

Thanks can I contact u for further enquiries
bimbcy:
i went to d site but couldn't get details like cost implication. Kindly hep me wit info yoat4real@gmail.com
wyt:
cis is written twice in a year, march and sept.
it has three stages
exemption can be claimed in stage one only, depending on what you study.
for science guy, just zero your mind and go in for the 5 courses in stage one.
because of cost reason.
hope i help someone here. good luck
nnana4top:
@bimpcy check well all information is der www.cisnigeria.com
onasharon:
ukgold i visit the cisnigeria site but i could not see any level for exemption there pls put me through call me on 08057074554 email me detail onadirans@yahoo.com
marosky:
Your exam form will be out on Tuesday,July 1st,2007 and closes on the 31st.

I will be glad for your assistance in the course of taking the CIS exams. I believe you had climb it ladder successfully. Be glad if you can assist.
Re: Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (CIS) Sept Diet by Tahtah: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
BRAINNY:
Oga, can you help me with level II materials

(1) (Reply)

How To Join Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations, NIPR / Is The Manager Conniving With The Security To Work Against Me? / AIG- BSG 2021/2022 Scholarship Application Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.