Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

African Scammers Are Very Very Unskilled - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / African Scammers Are Very Very Unskilled (755 Views)

Facebook Scammers. / Webmasters/web Designers: Beware Of Smartweb Hosting! They Are Scammers! / Firefox Tabbed Browsing Is Helping Scammers In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Scammers Are Very Very Unskilled by mambenanje(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2008
I realy wonder why Africans scam at all, regarding the nature of their work and how they get all stressed up just to make a couple dollars ( not even in the thousands ). You see a young african openning many tabs and posting ads of pets or fake items to sell and after that starts receiving and sending all sorts of mails just to convince their soo called 'mugus'. In the west where this scamming all began, guys build server farms of computers, where they host parallell ( multi threaded) computer softwares that send and recieve such mails along side informing them when there is a potential mugu. For example there was this scammer in USA that was caught last year and he had to settle with about 9 million USD after guilty in court ( an African scammer will rut in jail ). How many Africans can even make a million from scaming, to me they should stop scamming because all they do is spoil the African name and the money the make is not even worth the name they "spoil" (kill). Rather than scam you soo called slave like scammer should go to the farm and it will help you alot because farming is far less stranous than what you are doing.
Due to lack of skills you can't make real scamming business that can back you up when the interpol comes in, and I pray webmasters don't build such for them if they can.
why would you open 1000 tabs to post spam while someone has his computer posting the spam for him while he is in Wakiki with some girls ? to me Africans scammers should not even thinkĀ  they are scammers please better go to the ' mortor park' or go to the farm or get an "okada".
The bad side is if you get caught you will rut in jail and the small money you think you make wont help you.

I want to know if there are webmasters who also hate this idea of scamming and will refuse to build such systems??
Re: African Scammers Are Very Very Unskilled by HC: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2008
whats your point? Are you suppose to encourage scammers?
Re: African Scammers Are Very Very Unskilled by mambenanje(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2008
am not encouraging them, rather am making them realise why they should stop. its not worth it
Re: African Scammers Are Very Very Unskilled by A2J(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2008
mambenanje:

am not encouraging them, rather am making them realise why they should stop. its not worth it

you again mambenanje,

no wonder no one seems to reply to your thread this time, what is your fucking problem, wetin concern you and scammers,eh?

making who realize? how many scammer are on nairaland?, you better go do that on tv or radio where them do hear you better if you really want them to realise.

and for record purpose, i know alot scammers that have made it big, i mean MILLIONS $$$$, so shut your guts up and think of something better to do with your internet time
Re: African Scammers Are Very Very Unskilled by mambenanje(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2008
A2J
are you the administrator of this site ??
dont you have manners ??
you just come up here instead of getting what I am saying and giving your views you attack me personally. If I posted same stuff on facebook the answers I will get will be abit different, this is why we Africans ( including myself ) cant grow. They dont like debate, they think life is about voilence, and not debating to get things to change.
Man you guys have to learn
Re: African Scammers Are Very Very Unskilled by A2J(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2008
i blame you? i should have ignore your thread like everyone here has done, so bye

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Miss This For Anything / What Do You Intend To Achieve In 2009 / Pls How Do I Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.