Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

The State Of Our League (NPL) Pic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The State Of Our League (NPL) Pic (461 Views)

Supersport Heads North For Live Npl Games / Ahmed Musa, the NPL Top Scorer, Is Just 17 / Nigerian Premier League (NPL) Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The State Of Our League (NPL) Pic by Ayire(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2013
I hate to critics my country for the wrong reasons bt that doesn't mean we shouldn't state the obvious, while we av seen major improvement in our league (NPL) I can't hlp bt let us look into the aspect of officiating which is excellently poor (if I can use that) I was able to watch a NPL match btw warri wolves and eyinmba which ended in a boring zeros draw.....
My complain: The referee gave them a 3 min added time which eventually got extended to 5 min for no reason....
This kind of outrageous tin Shld b put out, these r d reason referee get beaten...am goin to post pic to prove my point feel free to add ur own and ama keep updating dis post for latest development both GOOD AND BAD

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

English Premier League: Let The Show Begin! / Mourinho Urges Chelsea To 'Destroy'!! / Roger Federer Vs. Grega Zemlja: US Open 2013 Watch On 28.07.2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.