Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

"just Friends" = Very Rare! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "just Friends" = Very Rare! (3004 Views)

Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland / Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by 4Him1(m): 3:56am On Jun 07, 2008
Xerxes you have plenty of growing up to do. Women are not for dating only.
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Xerxes4(m): 4:01am On Jun 07, 2008
stillwater:

You still don't get it!!!!!!! tongue *shakes head*

Now we will start from the grassroot by telling me what friendship is to you?

Female friendship is bollocks. . . . . . .and i know what i am saying.
U are too young to understand so just zip it.

4 Him:

Xerxes you have plenty of growing up to do. Women are not for dating only.

And this is why u get heartbroken 24 times in a year.
There's no feasible friendship between a man and a woman.
The error people like u make is to muddle a friend with an acquaintance. . . . . .Nigerians cannot tell the difference and it's sad.
Someone u see/talk to once in a while is NOT your friend. . . . .
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by 4Him1(m): 4:05am On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

And this is why u get heartbroken 24 times in a year.
The error people like u make is to muddle a friend with an acquaintance. . . . . .Nigerians cannot tell the difference and it's sad.
Someone u see/talk to once in a while is NOT your friend. . . . .

you're confusing yourself. Friendship has nothing to do with being heartbroken. Females can be just like males too, friends no strings attached. They come and they go . . . everyone learns one or two things from the other, no hard feelings.
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by 4Him1(m): 4:07am On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

this is laughably untrue. Do you even know what friendship means?
Are you unable to look at a woman without seeing her boobs?
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 07, 2008
Female friendship is bollocks. . . . . . .and i know what i am saying.
You are too young to understand so just zip it.

Too young to understand? What a laugh!!!! hahaha How old do you think I am?
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Xerxes4(m): 4:18am On Jun 07, 2008
@ Stillwater,

Without being rude. . . . . .I will put ur age at 22(max)!!!!

@ 4Him,

U got alot to learn, hombre.

Women are complex animal. . . . . . U'll never know with em.
How can u keep a female friend and have a gurlfriend? Is that feasible.
Tell your female friend u are with ur gurlfriend and she oozes attitude within nanosecs. . . . .It's their mentality to be jealous. . . .U cannot do ZILCH about it, which is why its not even advisable to have female casual friends.

I am able to look at a woman beyond her boobs? What are boobs? I have seen enuff boobs in ma life to get jolted by a pair of chesticles.
All i am saying is women are so complex they even avoid themselves. . . . .Women would rather keep men as friends than a fellow woman.
Lust, Hate, Envy and Jealousy(the 4 devils) are all the characteristics of a woman so whats the point?
Time will tell as u develop n experience what i have experienced. . . .but for now, keep playing ur PS3.
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by 4Him1(m): 4:33am On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

@ 4Him,

You got alot to learn, hombre.

we die the day we stop learning.

~Xerxes~:

Women are complex animal. . . . . . You'll never know with em.

how do you understand them when you keep them at arms length except to date them?

~Xerxes~:

How can u keep a female friend and have a girlfriend? Is that feasible.

very possible. The key is to learn how to manage your priorities. Your gf comes first, everyone else is just a friend and shld remain that. You keep male friends when you have a gf not so?

~Xerxes~:

Tell your female friend u are with your girlfriend and she oozes attitude within nanosecs. . . . .It's their mentality to be jealous. . . .You cannot do ZILCH about it, which is why its not even advisable to have female casual friends.

which is why 2 things are important - that the guy involved is mature enough to understand the difference between a gf and a friend and that the gf is mature enough to understand that trusting a man is a lot more than fretting over who he is with every second.

~Xerxes~:

I am able to look at a woman beyond her boobs? What are boobs? I have seen enough boobs in ma life to get jolted by a pair of chesticles.

good.

~Xerxes~:

All i am saying is women are so complex they even avoid themselves. . . . .Women would rather keep men as friends than a fellow woman.
Lust, Hate, Envy and Jealousy(the 4 devils) are all the characteristics of a woman so whats the point?
Time will tell as u develop n experience what i have experienced. . . .but for now, keep playing your PS3.

haha i've had more female friends than you've ever met and its been a most rewarding experience. I learn a great deal from them, when you begin to see them outside their gender but for their personality then u'll begin to understand. For now i'll say u're still being led primarily by your hormones.
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 07, 2008
Women are complex animal. . . . . . You'll never know with em.
How can u keep a female friend and have a girlfriend? Is that feasible.
Tell your female friend u are with your girlfriend and she oozes attitude within nanosecs. . . . .It's their mentality to be jealous. . . .You cannot do ZILCH about it, which is why its not even advisable to have female casual friends.

Ah ah look at this man again!!!! Being friends with the opposite sex doesn't mean you would be with him /her 24/7 like a liability. He/she has to be given their spaces especially when it comes to their spouses (of which I fully comprehend and support). Anyone that does otherwise probably has hidden agendas on you!!!Why are trying to make it sound like something absurd? .If a girl oozes attitude when it comes to your girlfriend, then  you have your God given sense to dissociate yourself from such a friendship!!!!!!!!!
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Xerxes4(m): 5:09am On Jun 07, 2008
stillwater:

Ah ah look at this man again!!!! Being friends with the opposite sex doesn't mean you would be with him /her 24/7 like a liability. He/she has to be given their spaces especially when it comes to their spouse (of which I fully comprehend and support). Anyone that does otherwise probably has hidden agendas on you!!!Why are trying to make it sound like something absurd? .If a girl oozes attitude when it comes to your girlfriend, then you have your God givien sense to dissociate yourself from such a friendship!!!!!!!!!

All what u spewed was theoretical. . . . . Put it into practical and letz see how u fare.
Women? Puhllllllllllllleaze. . . . .U'll never know with em.

So if a gurl shows attitude when it comes to ma gurlfriend, i should dissociate?
Is that not what i have been trying to deal into your thick skull all night?
I have tried times without number to keep female pals but it has never worked. . . . .They are always too jealous to handle me n ma gurlfriend.
U cannot blame that on me, can u? wink

@ 4 Him,

I won't waste words with u. . . . . .U are still a child so u may not patch on me wavelength.

How many women are mature enough not to fret with u having a gurlfriend? Women are so complex that gurlfriends get jealous when u give attention to your own mother and vice versa. . . . .Why are wives and mother-in-laws are always at each other's throat? They are not matured? cheesy
It's amazing people like u are still living in the stone age. . . . Like i have said, u got alot to learn.
I have been there, done that and u are still light years below what i have been through so tape it shut!
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by 4Him1(m): 5:12am On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

@ 4 Him,

I won't waste words with u. . . . . .You are still a child so u may not patch on me wavelength.

How many women are mature enough not to fret with u having a girlfriend? Women are so complex that gurlfriends get jealous when u give attention to your own mother and vice versa. . . . .Why are wives and mother-in-laws are always at each other's throat? They are not matured? cheesy
It's amazing people like u are still living in the stone age. . . . Like i have said, u got alot to learn.
I have been there, done that and u are still light years below what i have been through so tape it shut!

Puerile. There are millions of women whose husband's work with other women at work, are they tearing their hair out and threatening a divorce? Did you know that not all mother-in-laws are at war with their daughters-in-law?

U dont have much to learn, you just need to grow up.
You certainly havent been anywhere at all besides all the noise making. Go experience life first.
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Xerxes4(m): 5:26am On Jun 07, 2008
4 Him:

Puerile. There are millions of women whose husband's work with other women at work, are they tearing their hair out and threatening a divorce? Did you know that not all mother-in-laws are at war with their daughters-in-law?

You don't have much to learn, you just need to grow up.
You certainly havent been anywhere at all besides all the noise making. Go experience life first.

This boy is a juvenile. . . . . . .

So u have never heard of wives questioning their hubbys about female secretaries n stuffs? I aint surprised. . . . .U are blind.
Now it's NOT ALL MOTHER-IN-LAWS. . . . . So why are some at war with their daughters-in-law? Immaturity or simple jealousy?
Am i supposed to believe your theory that a 50 year-old woman is brainless and immatured to be jealous of his son's wife?
4him. . . . . u need to get an ice pack and lie down. . . . . .U are seriously mal-functioning!!!
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by 4Him1(m): 5:29am On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

This boy is a juvenile. . . . . . .

So u have never heard of wives questioning their hubbys about female secretaries n stuffs? I aint surprised. . . . .You are blind.
Now it's NOT ALL MOTHER-IN-LAWS. . . . . So why are some at war with their daughters-in-law? Immaturity or simple jealousy?
Am i supposed to believe your theory that a 50 year-old woman is brainless and immatured to be jealous of his son's wife?
4him. . . . . u need to get an ice pack and lie down. . . . . .You are seriously mal-functioning!!!

plucking a few isolated cases to back up ur flawed immature stance isnt going to wash. The vast majority of men dont work in male-only offices. Do you think every woman out there is having heart palpitations?

My dear pls learn to add tact when you argue . . . how many women do you know are at war with their daughters-in-law and what has that got to do with having females as pals?
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Xerxes4(m): 5:47am On Jun 07, 2008
4 Him:

plucking a few isolated cases to back up your flawed immature stance isnt going to wash. The vast majority of men don't work in male-only offices. Do you think every woman out there is having heart palpitations?

My dear please learn to add tact when you argue . . . how many women do you know are at war with their daughters-in-law and what has that got to do with having females as pals?

U cannot patch on me wavelength.
I was only highlighting the depth of jealousy in women. Are u this dumb?
If a mother can be at war with her daughter-in-law. . . . .how much jealousy would u get between your gurlfriend and your casual friend/
Even my dog with a low IQ in relative to a man would have deciphered the message but a full grown man like u is having difficulties coping. . .
Why ain't i surprised?? U graduated from a glorified secondary school. . . .The curriculum must have skipped qualitative analysis courses.
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by 4Him1(m): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

You cannot patch on me wavelength.
I was only highlighting the depth of jealousy in women. Are u this dumb?
If a mother can be at war with her daughter-in-law. . . . .how much jealousy would u get between your girlfriend and your casual friend/
Even my dog with a low IQ in relative to a man would have deciphered the message but a full grown man like u is having difficulties coping. . .
Why ain't i surprised?? You graduated from a glorified secondary school. . . .The curriculum must have skipped qualitative analysis courses.

Here is your problem, you take one isolated case and assume everyone else behaves exactly the same way. Who told you that every woman is inherently jealous? So because mr A's mother is at war with his wife automatically means mr B's gf will not put up with his having to work with a female secretary?

Your QA teacher needs some caning.
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 07, 2008
Both of you need caning. . .it's too late to be arguing jare
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Xerxes4(m): 6:05am On Jun 07, 2008
4 Him:

Here is your problem, you take one isolated case and assume everyone else behaves exactly the same way. Who told you that every woman is inherently jealous? So because mr A's mother is at war with his wife automatically means mr B's girlfriend will not put up with his having to work with a female secretary?

Your QA teacher needs some caning.

It's not an isolated case, amigo.

Women are extremely emotional. . . . . .A woman having problems with her boyfriend calls ur attention as her casual friend for help and u tell her. . . .sorry, amiga. . . . .i cannot make it to ur place now, 4 her is with me and ma hands are tied. . . .Do u think she would take that in her stride.
She would be fucking pissed. . . . . . .Whereas if the reverse was the case for a man. . . . U wouldnt even call a woman for help or a shoulder to cry on.
Women are naturally jealous. . . . .U cannot do anything about that and ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME. From age 0-200.
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

You cannot do anything about that and ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME. From age 0-200.
oohhhhhhhk, you really need help. . .
[i]*sigh* [/i]am young and all, but jeez, how old are you?
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by 4Him1(m): 6:11am On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Women are extremely emotional. . . . . .

fallacy 1 - Inductive fallacy

~Xerxes~:

A woman having problems with her boyfriend calls your attention as her casual friend for help and u tell her. . . .sorry, amiga. . . . .i cannot make it to your place now, 4 her is with me and ma hands are tied. . . .Do u think she would take that in her stride.

inductive fallacy 2

~Xerxes~:

She would be fucking pissed. . . . . . .

inductive fallacy 3

~Xerxes~:

Whereas if the reverse was the case for a man. . . . You wouldnt even call a woman for help or a shoulder to cry on.

inductive fallacy 4

~Xerxes~:

Women are naturally jealous. . . . .

inductive fallacy 5

~Xerxes~:

You cannot do anything about that and ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME. From age 0-200.

Factual error 1
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Xerxes4(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2008
4 Him:

fallacy 1 - Inductive fallacy

inductive fallacy 2

inductive fallacy 3

inductive fallacy 4

inductive fallacy 5

Factual error 1

At this point, i think u have hit the zenith of idiocy.
Inductive fallacy and factual error? Never mind, u would soon see syntax error.
Bloody doofus!!!
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

All what u spewed was theoretical. . . . . Put it into practical and letz see how u fare.
Women? Puhllllllllllllleaze. . . . .You'll never know with em.

So if a girl shows attitude when it comes to ma girlfriend, i should dissociate?
Is that not what i have been trying to deal into your thick skull all night?
I have tried times without number to keep female pals but it has never worked. . . . .They are always too jealous to handle me n ma girlfriend.
You cannot blame that on me, can u? wink

That's not what you've been trying to say, my friend. All what you've been adamantly hitting here has been opposite sexes can't be friends, period. And I replied otherwise. You sound as if I said you have to die in a friendship filled with jealousy, please I have no problems in cutting off from bedbugs. I'll advice you apply the same tactic here!!!!!!!!

And do I blame you? Of course I do!!!! Who else would I blame for probably not laying his stance on how he wants his friendships with women to be but rather sent certain vibes of which the women must have misinterpreted. cool
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by dejiman1: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2008
AM fate for that ,
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by shylladear(f): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2008
@xerxes
i think u are the person thats needs to learn more about the opposite sex.
And who told u that all women are jealous and cant be kept as casual friends i think u need to learn more about the opposite sex
Goddddd u are realy lacking beyind and there u are talking about age and experience i think u are just old and need to get some experience angry
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by shylladear(f): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2008
@4 him
carry go i think u have realy got the experience and i dont think u should be listening to xerxes he isnt experienced enough and needs some lesson maybe u should give him some wink
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by donpapa(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2008
@ Sly
I just wonder how some people think before spewing rubbish!.
WHAT??
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Pataki: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2008
I have female friends, and we can talk about just anything affecting them. But when it comes to the issue of my relationship(s) talk, I deliberately block out any discussion on that matter.

I have seen dramas beyond explanation from several categories of female friends to know better not to talk about my relationship(s) with them.
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Pataki: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2008
You don't have much to learn, you just need to grow up.

You this boy, you are here again with your go and get a life talk. grin grin grin

When will you change? Preaching your sanctimonious inanities again. You really need a mentor, I can see that.

Bloody Arrow.
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by ty4real(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2008
Defining every relationship is the key thing in life in order to reduce heartaches and misconceptions,I want to disagree with some postulations being put here,I have female friends and they are fun to be with and my girl knows this and she is comfortable with it and am also comfortable with her with her male friends.I think the issue here is TRUST and [b]Understanding.[/b]Life is all about Friendship and networking and this can be achieved with both sexes!Yeah,females are jealous but mate you never know what a jealous guy can do until you find yourself in that position.

Cause after all said and done,the male and female both have a life to live now! wink wink wink wink wink
But una like arguments for nairaland sha, grin grin grin grin
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2008
Which one be bloody Arrow again?
no be only bloody Arrow, bleeding Arrow nko?
awan omo eniyan sha. . .
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by 4Him1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2008
Pataki:

You this boy, you are here again with your go and get a life talk. grin grin grin

When will you change? Preaching your sanctimonious inanities again. You really need a mentor, I can see that.

Bloody Arrow.

after u'll be crying that i came seeking ur attention. cheesy You people never learn do you?
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Xerxes4(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2008
shylladear:

@xerxes
i think u are the person thats needs to learn more about the opposite sex.
And who told u that all women are jealous and can't be kept as casual friends i think u need to learn more about the opposite sex
Goddddd u are realy lacking beyind and there u are talking about age and experience i think u are just old and need to get some experience angry

Learn more about the opposite sex me foot. . . . . I don't really exchange words with people like u anyways who can't think outta the box.
My pool of experience would drown u forever. . . . What do u know about men and women apart from the rubbish u read on Mills n Boon?
Don't even get me started.
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Pataki: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2008
4 Him:

after u'll be crying that i came seeking your attention. cheesy You people never learn do you?
Internet supervisor has resumed his work again! grin It seems you are already learning one or two things now. . . . . . . . So you know you go crying for attention here and there? wink

Funny that my initial quotes were intentionally devoid of your person behind it, but you still came with your incessant bleating to know that I was addressing you.

Internet autism inflicted boy.
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Feesha: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2008
@stillwater
You sound like someone i will like to be my "friend". You are intelligent with a good sense of humour.

You did not put your email address in ur profile. And whats with the picture of the singer you used as your picture? Is he your idol or one of your friends?

Send to me @ bolukom@yahoo.co.uk. Stop venting spleen on the unrepentant men. They are all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Your Height As A Guy Afect Your Self Confidence? / Bad News!! / How To Know Your Soul Mate (wife Or Husband)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.