Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

"just Friends" = Very Rare! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "just Friends" = Very Rare! (3002 Views)

Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland / Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by yinkaoke(f): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2008
You're certainly correct, speaking from experience I have a girlfriend like that 98% of her friends are man, and these makes me sick but she won't admit having anyhting with them and most time when I notice a frequent mention of any particular one am alway jealous and thinking that she has fling with them. I really thing when a lady has a serious relationship she should limit her cliques of male friends if not completely stop their closeness.
thanks nice topic
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by donpapa(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2008
yinkaoke:

You're certainly correct, speaking from experience I have a girlfriend like that 98% of her friends are man, and these makes me sick but she won't admit having anyhting with them and most time when I notice a frequent mention of any particular one am alway jealous and thinking that she has fling with them. I really thing when a lady has a serious relationship she should limit her cliques of male friends if not completely stop their closeness.
thanks nice topic
COOL
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by HRhotness(f): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2008
I have got to vent about this, because I have actual proof that I am right. Ever since I started dating, I've had to deal with the drama of all my girlfriends having guy friends. Then I met my ex Dammy, Dammy was hands down the smartest woman I have EVER met. When her and I started dating, she was amazing, the first thing she did was get rid of all her guy friends. When I asked why, since this was the first girl I had ever dated who actually had done this, she responded with "Guys arent friends with girls for anything other then in the hopes that they'll either get sex out of it or eventually possibly date you". Now that is a WOMAN confirming that its true, so having said that, how the hell can any girl get mad at there boyfriends for not being cool with her having guy friends? Hell even I've had friends who were girls that I messed around with while they've had boyfriends lol guys and girls as "just friends" = very rare!! What's your view?

sorry to say this but thats a silly statement

some of my very best friends are guys, i am even a Godmother to a friends son

i grew up in a male dominated household so I've always had guys in my life in a platonic way, and all we do is hang out and talk, . .  if there is anyone using anyone, l'd say my guy friends use me. . .  I always end up cooking and shopping for them and giving relationship advice. . .

I personally prefer guys as friends becos i get to hang out in pubs nd beer parlours, go for wild nights out and watch adrenaline fuelled and horror movies. . . I dont know many girls who have the same tastes as I do. I can talk about anything with  my guy friends and they in return appreciate female perspective on many issues.

The guys ur girl had has friends are probably dogs, no matter what women say (I'm guilty as well) some guys do have brains and they are good friends to have
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2008
i dey tire for all these pointless arguments

beyond our gender are we not all HUMAN beings with different personalities

i have male friends who are married, single and in committed relationships

why? because we have so many things in common that its inevitable that we are friends

but i'm not juvenile and i RESPECT their relationships and personally i dont discuss their relationships cos its not my business.

and i expect my hubby to understand that these are my friends SIMPLE

angry
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Pataki: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2008
@ Salsera,

Long time oh. Why are you getting angry? grin grin grin
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2008
@pataki

Bros na NL o!

all these posters that type just to occupy space and make no sense

How have u been? smiley
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Pataki: 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2008
I am very well here oh. In fact I cannot help but wonder the kind of posters we have these days.

Busy typing my fingers out everyday on the computer.

How are you doing too? When are you planning to visit us on the other side again? smiley

All is well sha. grin grin
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 10, 2008
Feesha:

@stillwater
You sound like someone i will like to be my "friend". You are intelligent with a good sense of humour.

You did not put your email address in your profile. And whats with the picture of the singer you used as your picture? Is he your idol or one of your friends?

Send to me @ bolukom@yahoo.co.uk. Stop venting spleen on the unrepentant men. They are all the same.

mmmhhhh cheesy undecided
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 10, 2008
Feesha:

Is he your idol or one of your friends?
hahaahahahhahahaahaha grin grin cheesy cheesy rotflmao
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 10, 2008
Why are you laughing? cheesy
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by ujem(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2008
lol
i totally disagree with you fine there is a thin line between friendship and other things however when this has been clearly defined
and mapped out there is no reason why you could not be friends with members of the opposite sex and very good friends at that.
However u must never cross the line between friendship and relationship or sex because once you do you neva knw what lies on the other side
most times the outcome is neva gud
Re: "just Friends" = Very Rare! by Abyzan(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
what are friends for if you can't help them in "wet" and "[color=#990000][/color]hard" times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? / Does Your Height As A Guy Afect Your Self Confidence? / Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.