Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

SCHOOL LIFE - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SCHOOL LIFE (96950 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
Chiamaka01: Chistar, are you the first child of your parents? If not, didn't your older ones tell you what to expect? I, for one, hate boarding house, I stayed for a year and told my mom i couldn't cope. One has to be really tough to survive it.
Pipo av different taste and enjoy different tins and experiences....maybe dat was chistar's case...
So like cris brown will say..." Don't judge him"
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
chistar01: #teamLFLS aka Like Father Like Son lol
*thumbs
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Ladywilyms(f): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Spoilt child! So u no respect ya seniors, na ur body go tell u grin grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Daniel2802(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
I still dy wait 4 u@chistar
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by dhonei(f): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
kizzoh01: Hmmm...chistar u forced me 2 comment....is dere any skyscraper in fedgo...u go dey use lie feed dis viewers...*smh*
Pls hlp me ask dis dude o angry
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Shebi ya mouth nor get brake ni? U go learn by faya by cane.. cheesy grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by dhonei(f): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweet fedgo with the suffering and all....nice beginning for a stubborn boy tongue
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by BabieGhagha(f): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
chistar am very api dat am readin ur story again.nice write up.buh as 4 my experience in boardin sch,only my seniors can explain cos i made dem see hell wit d help of my mouth,skills,sistas,nd my coach
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
**continuation**

'Wetin you talk?' Mr Macho asked me again, probably because he couldn't believe what he heard.

In my pure ignorance and stupidity mode I said;

'Why should I lie do....' before I could complete the 'down' I found myself on the floor screaming.

Up till date, I don't still remember what really happened to me because slaps and belt whips were coming from different angles and all I know is that I could not sit down comfortably on a chair without my buttocks reacting to the pain by the time Mr macho was done with me.

chai! My day one was really one to remember.

I was later released by Jerry or should I say 'Senior' Jerry, based I can remember I got a slap when I called him just 'Jerry'.

Before he released me, he did what any normal human being would do, he gave me reasons for why I was beaten like a thief and he even prepared 'zape' for me grin.

NB: Zape is a school slang which could act as a noun or verb. It can be a noun because of it refers to provisions such as garri, milk, sugar, cornflakes, goldenmorn etc, while its a verb because it refers to the act of eating the provisions.

In my own case, Jerry prepared a 'big man' zape for me which contained a reasonable amount of Corn flakes, about quarter of a 'peak' refill sacheat and a ridiculous amount of sugar.

'Ok, you can go and prepare for your classes, hope you know where your class is?' Jerry asked when I was done zaping.

I was beginning to get uncomfortable with his sudden excessively nice attitude, why was someone who was beating me like a thief few moments ago, not preparing zape for me and even asking caring questions? Those were the questions that flooded my mind at first but I replied him in the negative since I didn't know where my class room was, yet.

'Ok, go and bath in your hostel then wear your school uniform quickly, am coming there to chase you guys for your breakfast.

'Chase? Why chase na? Are we animals that needed to be chased?' I asked myself quietly, my few hours in the lions den had thought me never to ask a senior student 'why' openly no matter what, I just replied 'ok' and ran to my hostel before any other 'senior' caught me.

True to his words, Jerry was in my hostel few minutes later, I wondered how he bathed and dressed in such short period of time because as at the time I left him, he hadn't even fetched water to bath.

How he could chase a hostel filled with JSS1 students with just banging a stick on a metal pillar on the corridor and counting down from '10' amazed me, it worked like clock work.

At the first bang on the pillar, every JSS1 students in my room started rushing to round up whatever they were doing and run out of the hostel, Jerry didn't even have to move an inch before I figured the entire hostel was as dry as a grave yard.

I quickly wore my school uniform which was a white shirt and a green short, then walked up to him as he stood on the corridor still banging the pillar.

'are you ready?' He asked me.

I nearly said; 'no, I just like wearing my school uniform in morning then stand at your front while you chase for food' but I knew I might not like what would follow so I just simply nodded.

'Ok, stand here and keep on banging this pillar, let me go and see the strong headed people who are still in the hostel' He handed the stick which he used to bang the pillar to me and proceeded into a room.

Few seconds later I saw about two students running out of the hostel screaming and scratching thier butt, I didn't need to be told that Jerry had just flogged them.

Jerry and I there after headed to the dining hall.

It was a really big yellow building which had the capacity to occupy over two thousand people, every one in the hall were on thier school uniforms except some staffs, but I noticed something about the tables. There were four different colours in all, green, blue, yellow and red, they were also distinctively grouped on bases of the different colours and separated. I later got to know that different houses sat on the tables with their distinctively corresponding colours. Osun - Green, Niger - Blue, Cross - Yellow and Chad - Red.

Senior Jerry helped me to find my house and class table, then handed me over to an older student who he ordered to take me to my class room before he left.

I guess that's how I got my first school father, and luckily for me he was a school captain, more specifically an Osun house red badge, you would get to know what I mean by 'red badge' later on in the story.

I sat on the table, staring at my hungry peers as they devoured the meal of bread and tea, or should I just say 'coloured water'. I had my mind occupied with how my first day in class would be like, I made myself a promise to be the best student in my class or something like that.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Daniel2802(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Y0u r tryin@chistar.thumbs up.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Babie Ghagha: chistar am very api dat am readin ur story again.nice write up.buh as 4 my experience in boardin sch,only my seniors can explain cos i made dem see hell wit d help of my mouth,skills,sistas,nd my coach
lmao. Thanks babes
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by omotayo9177: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
First time I wil b commentin on this thread...9c 1 bro...u remnded me of my secondary skul days.lik secondary skul life is d most interestin.,my tot tho
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Daniel2802: Y0u r tryin@chistar.thumbs up.
thanks sir, with my tight schedule, its very inconvenient to update constantly, had it been I was free, I would have updated a minimum of twice daily and even up to four times daily, but unfortunately, am not chanced. Am glad some of you understand that.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hmm. I hope this 'nice' senior is not...... I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: chistar01(m), clemzy16(m), chiamaka01(f), yisolar(f) and 1 guest(s). chistar, another update, please?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Chiamaka01: Hmm. I hope this 'nice' senior is not...... I reserve my comment.
........a gay.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Therock5555(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Uncanny Genius: ........a gay.

see una bad mouth, chistar keep it coming
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Livingstone11(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Cristar dis one z too short na...plz do sometin o b4 somtin do u.. angry d story z too interestin b stp here na...les I 4get u just reminded me of dat Coloured water...hmm wel I lyk it in ma tym..wink
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by segxile(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
@kizzo yes I attended fego but nt odogbolu it was fed gov col okigwe in imo state...
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
The rock5555:

see una bad mouth, chistar keep it coming
Hahahahahahaha!!! Wetin I talk na true. Guy go continue that your sweet story, The Preacher's Son.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by VivyGift(f): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
@chistar01... Weldone sir! Nyc write-up smiley
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by saintbeejay: 4:22am On Aug 23, 2013
keep it cumin #Chistar#
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2013
Wow! Nyc episode buh too short abeq add mre jawe
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by smithe113(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by barudas007: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2013
This shit bored me to death!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2013
Chiamaka01: Hmm. I hope this 'nice' senior is not...... I reserve my comment.
Gay....ryt?
LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Daniel2802(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2013
I am still waiting
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2013
princesa:

before Nko? Na man go marry me na... But if him try nonsense, i go treat him f.uck up. Mi o ra ye s.hit mehn cool

Princesa - princesa!
Hummmmmmm.

I see Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ haven't changed. cheesy
So its true what dey say about the Leopard and its spot.

Only, in ur case..,
they seem to be getting larger and darker. undecided

I seriously wish Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ could do something about it baby.
Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊'re a beauty,
Don't You let d 'bad' side wash it away. grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
maishot:

Princesa - princesa!
Hummmmmmm.

I see Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ haven't changed. cheesy
So its true what dey say about the Leopard and its spots.

Only, in ur case..,
the spots seems to be getting larger and darker. undecided

I seriously wish Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ could do something about it baby.
Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊'re a beauty,
Don't You let d 'bad' side wash it away. grin

U dey woo woman 4 chistar page abi...
U nor go carry am go shoprite propose 2 her...
Na 4 nairaland u go dey toast girl..
Smh
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
segxile: @kizzo yes I attended fego but nt odogbolu it was fed gov col okigwe in imo state...

Wow....dats nice...

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
dhonei: Sweet fedgo with the suffering and all....nice beginning for a stubborn boy tongue

Abi....chistar u see say no be only me dey tell u say u stubborn.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Donlexino(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
Guy abeg gv me #750 mtn rchrge dey follw dis interestn story...nyc one there man! u r rlly da man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.