Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:52 PM

Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! (12135 Views)

Behold The "Satan" In "The Passion of the Christ" / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / The 'Passion Of Christ' Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! by Anuoluwap(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
In a bid to impress it's subscribers, Gotv launches - Telemundo - a core mexican/american series channel.
The channel officially commenced on Monday, 12th of August 2013, with the most interesting latest series you could ever imagine.
The series include:
Precious Rose(rosa diamante) - Rosa and Eva grew up together and consider themselves each other's only family. But can these friends stay close as they experience love and betrayal and a man intent on deception tries to come between them? However, tragedy strikes.
Aurora(science-fiction) - Having been cryogenically frozen for 20 years, Aurora's heart will be turn between her past and her present: a past filled with memories of love for Lorenzo and the possibility of a present with a new love.
My Heart Beats For Lola - Loving couple Lola and Andres decide to elope to Las Vegas - confronting Andre's family, who have always opposed their relationship. They know that their decisions would bring about the greatest misfortune of their lives.
Behind Closed Doors - Every family has secrets, but the Conde family has more than most, including shady business dealings, strong rivalries and a string of suspicious deaths at their house.
'Precious Rose', does it for me in terms of realism and touching storyline.
I hope you all find the stories interesting and keep the thread rocking.

1 Like

Re: Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! by Sammig1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
No comments since?? Well wher can someone download the movie clips Can't wait for the series, I wanna watch it all at once.
Re: Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! by Nomski0(f): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
I agree on what you said about precious rose @op, that movie rocks. The station is also alright but i dont fancy all the repeating stuff they've got going on......i wish i could get the dvd and just watch it once.
That Aurora looks pretty cartoonish to me.....its too unbelievable.
Behind closed doors is pretty intense, i like all the secrets.
My heart beats for lola is amazing, Lola's sex appeal makes it worth watching.
Precious Rose(my favourite), makes me remember why i love mexican love stories best. Totally classic.
Thank you dstv for giving us Telemundo.

1 Like

Re: Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! by Anuoluwap(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nomski0: I agree on what you said about precious rose @op, that movie rocks. The station is also alright but i dont fancy all the repeating stuff they've got going on.......
Thanks. But for that repeating stuff it helped me alot to stay current on the movie cause I was affected by that GOtv service disruption for almost 2weeks. Now I can start watching from where I left.
Re: Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! by Deiok(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gotv are annoying me.
Re: Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! by Nomski0(f): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
Anuoluwap:
Thanks. But for that repeating stuff it helped me alot to stay current on the movie cause I was affected by that GOtv service disruption for almost 2weeks. Now I can start watching from where I left.
Yeah, i agree it does help.....especially when you miss an episode. But i really dont like waiting a whole day to watch another episode, especially when it decides to rain and the channel goes blank. Do you know if they're available on dvds?
Re: Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! by mrdrizzy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
So!? Should we cry! Dey jst add 1 u post! How many startimes don add in a space of 1mnth now smh!!

**watching get tv jawe**
Re: Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! by Anuoluwap(m): 12:52am On Sep 01, 2013
Nomski0:
Yeah, i agree it does help.....especially when you miss an episode. But i really dont like waiting a whole day to watch another episode, especially when it decides to rain and the channel goes blank. Do you know if they're available on dvds?
dnt knw yet
Re: Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! by Anuoluwap(m): 12:53am On Sep 01, 2013
mr.drizzy:
So!? Should we cry! Dey jst add 1 u post! How many startimes don add in a space of 1mnth now smh!!

**watching get tv jawe**
Quality not Quantity

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Wins Big Brother Africa All-Stars / Pat Attah's Many Women / Twitter Or Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.