Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? (14255 Views)

Is Heaven Really Pure & Without Sin? / Christianity Without Sin / How Could Jesus Be Without Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Enegod: you have just comitted one
may God forgive me 4 lying..
On a sunday futsi aish
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by xynerise: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Not possible.
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
No!!
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by EneGodd: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
nadia_SA: may God forgive me 4 lying..
On a sunday futsi aish
I forgive you
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by xynerise: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
EneGodd: I forgive you
she didnt sin against u
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Adenugay(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
190-the-clown:
uhmm yeah grin

i havent sinned in over 4 marketdays now

You are goddamn lying
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by mrofficial(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Imanuelle: Religion is never a problem , but when it becomes a threat to human lives, it should be frowned upon.
Dear Pastor Lazarus, I have always marveled at the zeal with which your members fly their flags and rep you., one of your top gear-flag-flying busses knocked down a friend of mine. He is presently in the mortuary.
What exactly do we call this sort of madness?
I am short of words on what to tell you. But I am so pissed !
It's a shame . You are supposed to be good examples.
THE LORD's CHOSEN has caused this mess!
RIP chinemerem!

Oops. Sad. RIP to your friend.
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
EneGodd: I forgive you
u not my God!! angry
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Sacrifice91(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
It is very possible. It depends on the state you are positioning your mind everytime.
Come to think of it, if you purpose in your mind not to eat a food because it is smelling, will you still eat it! No! If you can regard sin as such, you will be free.
Also, God can't ask us to do what we can't because He's faithful. Growing unto perfection means growing up to a standard without sinning, etc. but the scriptures say, "AND BE YE PERFECT AS YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS PERFECT" - Matthew 5:48. Take it away from your mind, you can do away without sinning.
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Lovine: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
It depends on what you call sin. We sin everyday, anger, division (churches don't associate or approve other churches as genuine),hatred,jealous, envy, bombing, backbiting, etc. How many of these or more have to do with you?
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Dagoma: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
Never possible at all, don't even deceive yourself.
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by EneGodd: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
xynerise:
she didnt sin against u
she don curse me many times..am forgiving her now
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by dunmorris(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
ChibeKs: eccl 7 : 20 shuld ansa ur question
. That is it.

Not a single person on earth is always good and never sins.
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by EneGodd: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
nadia_SA: u not my God!! angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Kessythegeek(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
yes .... In the times of apostle paul...after Jesus' ascension...because of the way they lived...they were called ~Christians~ meaning just like christ..... and living without sin doesn't mean u won't go wrong at some certain point..but the ability to quickly turn from ur sin and seek forgiveness-makes you live above sin Through grace....Happy sunday y'all

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
EneGodd: she don curse me many times..am forgiving her now
shocked shocked shocked... c sin!!
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by EkeJ: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
It is possible. D reason why man tinks he cant do it is because he has gone along way in sin
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Dagoma: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote author=Lovine]It depends on what you call sin.

Sin is sin whatever you may call it, you better go and learn to reduce your ignooorance.
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Capableben(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
mr.official:
It's a difficult thing nowadays. Look at our surroundings, things we see, hear and all...
FIRST OF ALL FROM 1JOHN 5:17 ALL UNRIGHTEUSNESS IS SIN.
WITH A VIEW AT THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD; A SECULAR MAN WILL SAY IT IS IMPOssIBLE TO BE HOLY. BUT I BET U BRO; WITH EFFECTIVE ZEAL AND DETERMINATION, IT IS POSSIBLE WITHOUT WHCH ONE CANT MAKE HEAVEN. THANK U
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by ARareGem(f): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
I believe living with a good conscience before God is the best we can do.
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Jerryjat(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
For Me... I guess it depends on d way of life one is exposed to....
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by EneGodd: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
nadia_SA: shocked shocked shocked... c sin!!
undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Divineboy42(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Its possible to live without sin . Rom 8 vs 14 . If you are not born again you have no part in this discusion. Its the spirit of God in a believer that lives a righteous life since its the spirit that directs you . He gives you the grace of God to do the right thing. Titus 2 vs 11 to 13.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by myners007: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
its an impossible possibility
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Divineboy42(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
ARareGem: I believe living with a good conscience before God is the best we can do.
what is d good concsience
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by swhiss: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sin is like a dent that was passed from our first parents to us...so as long as we are alive that mark remains on us. iiving without sin is impossible but we can only strive not to succomb to its pull.
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Adek15(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kslib: Of course its possible, only if your name is JESUS ...
yeah, i'm jesus navas
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by andico34: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
ok let me give u some word meat. it is not possible to live without sin but it is possible to live without sin consciousness. the body we are in is not perfect and can never be for now so we go from glory to glory towards perfection which would happen at the appearing.
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by haibe(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
Divineboy42: Its possible to live without sin . Rom 8 vs 14 . If you are not born again you have no part in this discusion..

PERFECT!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Berylmoi(f): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
NO! It is NOT POSSIBLE AT ALLLLLL!! Forget the zeal and determination thingy, it is not possible because if it is, then those men of GOD, we heard of, who fell into sin, would not have fallen. We are only JUSTIFIED by GRACE. Nothing more; nothing less.
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by andico34: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
to live without sin consciousness is a broad topic but wil throw more light later
Re: Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? by Freiburger(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
Divineboy42: Its possible to live without sin . Rom 8 vs 14 . If you are not born again you have no part in this discusion. Its the spirit of God in a believer that lives a righteous life since its the spirit that directs you

Here we go again, How is this different from what most of us have been saying?
If a fellow human should decide who makes it to heaven, i wonder...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran / How To Ask And Receive From God Always / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2020; It Is Time To Fly! 7-12th Dec. 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.