Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

All About C-band Lnb Installation - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About C-band Lnb Installation (36284 Views)

Multi - Lnbf(2 In 1 Lnb) / 3 On 1 Lnb On 90cm / C Band Lnb Skew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About C-band Lnb Installation by Bowofola213: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Plz my positional use 2 show E3 wen moving my dish manualy nd it can nt move freely wen pressing any number plz what can i do
Re: All About C-band Lnb Installation by Agbaragba(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
Oga. Olenyi, Pls my problem is how to turn or scew the cband Lnb Before the commencmnt the tracking, can you show me steps to scew and position the lnb before i start tracking? I am in Cross River State. Pls its urgent. Thank u sir in anticipation
Re: All About C-band Lnb Installation by Agbaragba(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
Oga. Olenyi, Pls my problem is how to turn or scew the cband Lnb Before the commencmnt the tracking, can you show me steps to scew and position the lnb before i start tracking? I am in Cross River State. Pls it's urgent. Thank u sir in anticipation
Re: All About C-band Lnb Installation by Agbaragba(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
olenyi:

Your not picking intelsat 20 ku (by the way intelsat 20 ku is same as the intelsat where u're picking those CTL channels) show there is a little problem in the dish alignment or ur ku lnb is not properly set in position.

That will also be the reason you're not picking those free channels on Dstv position.

Also, except the dielectric got missing after u stopped /disconnected the C-Band lnb, this could also have hindered it from working properly.

Now this is what we do. Look for that dielectric. Or get an ''alumaco glass''. Cut it to the size of the lost dielectric so as to fit into the lnb. Insert it as the dielectric was before.

Rotate the lnb so that the block side is at 7.o'clock when u are in front of the dish and the dish is facing east.

Now loosen the jack and put to one side. Input this freq into ur rx 3642 V 8545. Use intelsat 902 on ur rx or any other C-Band sat. (i believe u should have ur tv outside by now)

Standing on a platform under the dish, raise the dish slightly up and down. (u should have ur eyes on the ''signal strength'' bar. When u see a slight change in the number, then know u're near ur sought after signal. So slow down and play around the position until u pick it)

If u pick it, try fine tuning the signal to the highest possible. (remember not to use Diseqc yet but to connect direct to rx).

When this is done, input this freq on the same sat as ur (2) second freq ; 3983 V 25000. (this is for cnn).

Now rotate ur dish to the west until u get to the former position where u get Aljazeera. Now slowly continue downwards towards the west still to see if u would hit green still. (remember the trick of the signal bar)

Now that u know our two reference points (the essence is that if we could get intelsat 902 east and nss7 west, then we would have succeeded in having a dish that can track all the sat's possible from east to west on the ''clerks belt''.

If for u don't get these,

i wish you can elaborate more on the skewness of the Lnb. Showing exactly where will face down and where will face up and secondly to knw if this position of lnb will be effective for all other remaining satellites that will be tracked.?
Re: All About C-band Lnb Installation by Arelukman: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
olenyi:

http://www.flysat.com/amos5.php

And yes its above multi tv.

Regards.
@ Olenyi ,Please I don't know if you know about Azerspace 1 @ 46 east detail ,whether will can track that bird in sahara beam ?
Re: All About C-band Lnb Installation by Seaman2010(m): 5:09am On Dec 20, 2013
Please, what is the TP to track SES 5 And Eutelsat 7A at 7 degrees East. Which is a better Satellite in terms of Sports and Movies?
Re: All About C-band Lnb Installation by ben1daEbiri(m): 1:16am On Dec 16, 2015
olenyi:

#2000 - #2500. Depends on location.
Regards.
can 90cm give me mtn package @20w?
Re: All About C-band Lnb Installation by nwabueze8(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Friends in the house l salute you. please i have one C band lnb which somebody gave to me.l want to uae it to track ku band channels.l have one 90cm and 1m dishes.please can some tell me which satllite l can track .thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redline Satellite Receivers / Ctl Rocks For Now / 68.5 Degree East Or Pass 7/10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.