Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Justin Beiber Vs Michael Jackson - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Justin Beiber Vs Michael Jackson (2135 Views)

Justin Beiber Is Now Officially The King Of Pop / Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians / Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Beiber Vs Michael Jackson by OmoUSH(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2013
Some of his concerts are cancelled by police cos there are always several hundreds of thousands, and othertimes, millions in attendance. From the records breaking at such age, JB is no longer compared to his contemporaries, but to music greats like Stevie Wonder. In a 2012 chat with tv personality, Oprah Winfrey, Beiber was told that there has never been a distinguishable artiste like him in history. Beiber trying to be modest, just asked why. Oprah told him that he is far greater than Michael Jackson at that age. "Why me and Beiber happens to be signed at the same age", says his mentor Usher Raymond, "i had the chance to ramp up my success while his has happened to him suddenly. Those rabid fans, i didn't have them. Michael never had such screaming fans." So, Oprah and others crowned JB the king of pop. Jb has the best selling song of all time while former occupant of the throne, Mj, owns the best selling album in history. With several millions of screaming fans in the US alone, one can't help see why the Biebs is turning into the idol of everyone, including his fellow celebs. They are all now pampering him like a new born baby. Recently he spat on a neighbour. He was pictured pissing inside a bucket in a hotel. His naked picture in front of his granny is everywhere. He lately beat up one of the guards in his entourage. In a park, jb threatened to "beat the freaking hell" out of a guy but was barred by his own bodyguards.
Sometimes back in the fall of 2010 to early 2011, a paparrazzi photographer was killed by a cab as he ran to take a pic of Jb while trying to chased the car he was in on foot. Beiber spend a lot of time in the bathroom cos that is the only time cameras aren't on his face. Imagine that. World Superstardom is not a joke or fun throughout. He barely gets three hours of sleep each day. The Biebs is yet ruling the world empire of music.

Re: Justin Beiber Vs Michael Jackson by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Justin Beiber Vs Michael Jackson by FulaniBOII(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
grin comparing someone who is finding it hard to hit puberty and M.J. hehe End time things.

(1) (Reply)

2face Ft Asa / MIXTAPE: Oluwa Burna Mix – Hosted By DJ Xzee / Who Will Battle Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.