Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! (6289 Views)

5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True / What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by dewiseacre(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2008
It just puzzles me to find out that people in so called serious relationships would always cheat if the opportunity to do so comes knocking. To some people, we are humans made of flesh so we are unable to resist the temptation of defiling our bed even if it's just for the shortest of minutes. I was arguing with some of my friends who said there was no way I cud ever be faithful to my galfriend forever, how true is that? I maintained that I'd always love and never cheat on my woman but they said it was impossible that my "fidel" feelings will vanish soonest. The truth is that it is truly very very hard to be faithful, but I still feel it is not impossible. Tell us about your experience here. Time for some confessions!
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by tboy1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2008
I don't know why it happens, even when a guy is dating the girl of his dreams he'll probably still cheat.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by onyinye2(f): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2008
you know with this thread you are basically telling on you self. so you have cheated
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by buzyDiva(f): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2008
Not me . . am no cheater!
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by beauteous(f): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2008
same here.a bliva of one male,one female cool
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2008
Me am a saint. beliv it or not
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2008
Confess to what?
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Godalone(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2008
You cheat whe you feel like cheating.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by NubianQ(f): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2008
no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by fulldepth(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2008
u dont call it cheating, we only call it that when caught in the act wink.
We call it simple comparism cool cool. VARIETY is the spice of life. u cant continue to live on one kind of food alone,u'll die or become malnourished, something else should be sampled or tried grin grin.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by replenish(f): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2008
cheat ke, God forbid bad thing.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Hazeleyed(f): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2008
peeps cool hnnnmm,

this is a dangerous place, sorry oo i was just walking by,

zzoooooooooooooooooooooommss ooofffffffffffffffffffffff
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2008
@post
eh en
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by amberella: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2008
full depth:

u don't call it cheating, we only call it that when caught in the act wink.
We call it simple comparism cool cool. VARIETY is the spice of life. u can't continue to live on one kind of food alone,u'll die or become malnourished, something else should be sampled or tried grin grin.

Would it be ok for your wife to sample as well?
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by buzyDiva(f): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2008
good question!
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by sistajay(f): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2008
Erm. . . . . .not eveybody cheat in a relationship.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by oreofemi(f): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2008
the reason why people cheat is that their partner gives them problem
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Dumsy(f): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2008
[color=#990000][/color abeg dis na danger zone.how man go fit waka well if him no pass hot areas,even him food no go dey done.theissue at hand is known to be prevalent in our society.As for me,i no fit cheat on my guy,cos he get wetin i dey find outside,and beside since i wouldnt like him to sample other girls,why try it. shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by beauteous(f): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2008
oreofemi:

very wrong!!!
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2008
oreofemi:

Very Very Very Very wrong.!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Child listen,Some do it because its their second nature.Some just for adventure.Some peer pressure,while some have a mindset that the girls abound and they should have some more.
It doesnt matter if the culprit is in a good relationship or not.Though there is a tendency for the person in a bad relationship to cheat.But its not a general rule.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Ezinwannem: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2008
dunno about u but I have neva cheated in ma life,
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by squirrel20(f): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2008
Do not generalise.
Not everyone cheats.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by oreofemi(f): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
i even wonder why men cheat more than women
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2008
People cheat when they are not able to communicate their needs to their partners. In fact cheating is a very immature act. No adult should even indulge in such a degrading act.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Radiant(f): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2008
Poster, you think it's impossible to cheat, right? Have you ever dated a girl ?

Why shouldn't we cheat especially when we're not married? Na una know o grin
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Airforce1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2008
radiant,

how many dudes do u have as a boy friend?
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Xiomarra: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2008
The mental cheating is the most entertaining form of cheating.  No vanquished, no victors. cool

No gossiping, no heartbreaks.

Classified information. kiss
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2008
@poster
speak for yaself tongue
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Radiant(f): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2008
Airforce1:

radiant,

how many dudes do u have as a boy friend?

Is that the topic? Go smoke the right shyt dude.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Airforce1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2008
i dont smoke.

u said cheating is right. so i uhm thought u musta've been one of those gurls out there. cool
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2008
Which girls? grin

There are so many "theres" and girls. So which "there" and which girls? grin
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by proo212(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2008
My own take on this is between happiness and contentment. It might sound strange but I believe you have to be happy and content with who you are with before you're less likely to cheat.

Now what do I mean by this? The funny thing is I was thinking to myself on my way to work this morning.

If I am happy with someone, that means she satisfies me for now but long term is definitely a no no. When what I am really looking for turns up I will leave that person. I might cheat by trying to check out if this amazing person actually is what I am looking for. In other words, someone comes along who I get on so well with and I'm thinking what are the odds. I have met someone like that and no I wasn't unfaithful. I now believe the "one thing led to another" phrase, but you can still stop it. This wasn't about sex but not often you meet a spend hours talking like you've known that person for years plus they are attracted to you and likewise.

If I am content being with someone, this means long term she is the ideal person to look to the future with but there are no fireworks. Everything else is fine and you get on well with them but there is no passion. (Mind you it's not all about passion). In this case you don't want anyone else to have a family with but you actively seek out someone who will add some fun into your life.

My take on this is that you should be with someone who you're make you happy and you're content being with them, that way you'll be like I have everything i want.

But you can be faithful if you want. It's a mindset even if you're happy in your relationship,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantage Of Having Big Boobs / Guys, What Do You Want??? / 10 Bizarre Sex World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.