Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (20550 Views)

Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. / Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by slap1(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2013
30MB may not be enough to create a post here, but we surely can't ignore the tricks used by these network providers to scam subscribers. I migrated to Glo Bounce, recharged N200 and got 30MB. I spent 20 minutes on nairaland with my phone. When I logged out, the balance was 26MB. Meanwhile, with the 5MB from Glo G-bam, I can browse nairaland for up to 2 hours with the same phone and exhaust just 2MB or less. But with Glo Bounce, I exhausted 9MB under an hour, surfing sites like nairaland, goal and livescores. Now, I'm going back to G-bam because Glo Bounce is a ruse!

4 Likes

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by didano1: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2013
like serious if u convert de so called 30mb is just 2mb...i hate glo for this..am gng back to gbam
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2013
First, if u are using android, that will happen, second, sites like goal and livescores sometimes have many pictures that drain your bandwith. Download traffic monitor to monitor your usage

1 Like

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by AdagzyLAKE: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2013
Erm.... Please I need glo settings to configure my device... I have the 30mb but can't browse with it

1 Like

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Krak(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2013
I migrated to Bounce yesterday and it was successful. I have not loaded any card since then but I have been browsing serously since then. I dont know maybe they gave me some free megabytes.

I use a Galaxy S2.

My credits are still intact.

1 Like

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Koolmexxi:
Mister no use own spoil d ntwrks own. Ur case is an isolated one nd it's obviously due to a Numba of reasons which wuld include d heavy sites u visited or culd also b as a result of some underground apps running.
he is sayin d truth.. I hav a data calculator on my fone.. After i recieved d mesage dat i hav exhaust my data i checkd my data usage it was only 6mb. I tried it again d same tin hapend. Check my complain here some days ago> www.nairaland.com/1394758/12k-sec-flat-rate-new/3

2 Likes

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Randerl: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
100% same at ma End.

slap1: 30MB may not be enough to create a post here, but we surely can't ignore the tricks used by these network providers to scam subscribers. I migrated to Glo Bounce, recharged N200 and got 30MB. I spent 20 minutes on nairaland with my phone. When I logged out, the balance was 26MB. Meanwhile, with the 5MB from Glo G-bam, I can browse nairaland for up to 2 hours with the same phone and exhaust just 2MB or less. But with Glo Bounce, I exhausted 9MB under an hour, surfing sites like nairaland, goal and livescores. Now, I'm going back to G-bam because Glo Bounce is a ruse!

1 Like

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by slap1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
uche715: hmmn, na wah oh. why open d thread at first if u r nt sure if d mb is genuine, i have such mb and i downloaded a file worth 30mb and i ve confirmed it, so next time do your homework properly to be sure of something before coming here to drop[b] trash![/b]
It may have worked for you, and it's now clear that it doesn't work for others. Learn how to use words.

1 Like

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by slap1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
9jadelta: First, if u are using android, that will happen, second, sites like goal and livescores sometimes have many pictures that drain your bandwith. Download traffic monitor to monitor your usage
I don't use android, and I know about pictures and bandwith. I even had to disable images to verify my suspicions, and I wasn't proved wrong. Thankfully, others have stated their experiences.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by moshoodn(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Adagzy_LAKE: Erm.... Please I need glo settings to configure my device... I have the 30mb but can't browse with it
Change your APN to glogwap.

Gloflat or Glosecure will not work.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by AdagzyLAKE: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
moshoodn:
Change your APN to glogwap.

Gloflat or Glosecure will not work.
u
please I actually need the lay down of the informations to fill in.... Or Glowap and That's all?
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by moshoodn(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Adagzy_LAKE: u
please I actually need the lay down of the informations to fill in.... Or Glowap and That's all?

Yes, just glogwap as the access point.

You may leave others blank and you are good to go.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2013
slap1: 30MB may not be enough to create a post here, but we surely can't ignore the tricks used by these network providers to scam subscribers. I migrated to Glo Bounce, recharged N200 and got 30MB. I spent 20 minutes on nairaland with my phone. When I logged out, the balance was 26MB. Meanwhile, with the 5MB from Glo G-bam, I can browse nairaland for up to 2 hours with the same phone and exhaust just 2MB or less. But with Glo Bounce, I exhausted 9MB under an hour, surfing sites like nairaland, goal and livescores. Now, I'm going back to G-bam because Glo Bounce is a ruse!

you even browsed at all. I have not been able to browse with mine and I have accumulated up to 200mb.

1 Like

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by adex9000: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
I swear ba d 30mb is fake....I loaded like 7 this evening and got the 30mb I only used whatsapp and now Itz finished...when would all dis network come out clean na angryI swear ba d 30mb is fake....I loaded like 7 this evening and got the 30mb I only used whatsapp and now Itz finished...when would all dis network come out clean na

2 Likes

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 20, 2013
adex9000: I swear ba d 30mb is fake....I loaded like 7 this evening and got the 30mb I only used whatsapp and now Itz finished...when would all dis network come out clean na angryI swear ba d 30mb is fake....I loaded like 7 this evening and got the 30mb I only used whatsapp and now Itz finished...when would all dis network come out clean na
confirm fake data. Glo is just 1 of a kind.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by rufdan(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2013
nah really wash oooo.i have 15mb,but cat even open google play store[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by seunlayi(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2013
it is not fake, it is real but the problem is that it is not as fast as the normal gloflat internet. I only managed to download 200mb on sunday from my bonus data.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by techfreak: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Guys its fake...! I regret subscribing to this easy cheat. I bought a new glo sim on Saturday, it became active on Sunday after recharging #100 & on Monday I migrated to glo bounce & loaded #200 & was given 30MB. I set my data counter to 4MB daily. So after using 5.58MB ie. Yesterday & today, they told me I have exhausted my data... Can u imagine the F*ck! To hell with glo am going back to my etisalat...
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Randerl: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
Glo is fake. Just dump the sim 4ma kitchen sink. Back to airtel. Imagine, afta migrating n loading 2h, l got da 30mb. Just surf 4 like 285kb with opera mini on ma c5. I chkd bal, na 25mb l see left.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by bassdow: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello at All, i really agree to what OP said cos am unable to finish the 5Mb that Glo Gbam gives me but with the 30mb that GLO Bounce gives me, am able to finish it in less than 2hours doing the same things i do when on Glo Gbam and i use a low end java phone. Glo i dey hail o

am planning to either go back to Gbam or port to Etisalat cos i have suffered silently with Glo since 2006.

1 Like

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Excelboi(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ok
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by slap1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
bassdow: Hello at All, i really agree to what OP said cos am unable to finish the 5Mb that Glo Gbam gives me but with the 30mb that GLO Bounce gives me, am able to finish it in less than 2hours doing the same things i do when on Glo Gbam and i use a low end java phone. Glo i dey hail o

am planning to either go back to Gbam or port to Etisalat cos i have suffered silently with Glo since 2006.
People say MTN is bad. To me, they are still the best network. I finished Glo's 30MB in 2 days, but MTN's 10MB is remaining 6MB after 2 days, used at the same rate with the Glo 30MB. Those Glo peeps are so cheap!

1 Like

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Buchika: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
o p your are right I experienced same thing at my end. it is the 30mb is fake
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by MyMouth(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2013
i thought it only happened to me o! those glo guys are barawos
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by durtman: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2013
I use a tecno n3 nd subscribe for globounce but i couldnt browse nd im having 60mb which will expire by 27th pls is thete any special apn for it.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by techfreak: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2013
durtman: I use a tecno n3 nd subscribe for globounce but i couldnt browse nd im having 60mb which will expire by 27th pls is thete any special apn for it.

Try the 2 glo apn (access points) i.e. Glosecure and Gloflat
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by iscom(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Prefer glo gbam,but i cn't download anything with this 5mb,even apart from glo opera mini i cnt enter any other site with 5mb why?
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by mariong(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2013
Glo should never be trusted. I bought a sim and migrated to the so called bounce, as expected i was given the 30 mb which if you ask me is equivalent to 5 mb in other networks. The 30 mb disappeared like magic after just browsing a few websites, no downloads no nothing, and to say even the 15 mb which is just half of it given by Etisalat lasts longer, when you'd expect the 30 mb to last twice as more. I'm dumping the sim right away. Nonsence
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Valto(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2013
i have noticed that too. the 30mb is FAKE!!! its just 5mb...glo network is a big cheat imagine giving out 5mb claiming its 30mb and upon that u av to use it with a very slow glogwap apn.... mods frontpage pls.. glo is ripping nigerians off with this fake bounce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! / How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking / GLO Glo Campus Booster: New Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.