Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (502718 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Boy thumbs up.dis 1 na correct story oh.waiting 4 ur next update.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by clockwise(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dis ur last post make mi laff ceriously. Kip it up. More udate ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
@clockwise and daniel, i go try my best not to dissapoint una. Tnks 4 comenting. Na una dey move my ministry to the promise landwink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
By God grace i go try nack una 2 updates b4 i sleep 2day. Just dey read the enjoy

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by yemi2plus(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nice update bro. But you mistake thought for taught
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
During my dog hunting, i excitedly forgot everything apart from showing my non-fear of dogs to my babe, when i heard...
Urghh at my back, when i turned my so call babe had disappear. My new babes were four huge female police dogs.

'chai i don die today', but as a real calabar man i decided to test my Usain Bolt speed.
'i don die o, help me o'i screamed, running like a mad man. Before i spell google i was on the ground dragged by the mean looking dogs. I started praying my last prayer.
'Jack,lion,prince,baggie' stop that nonsense.
'So heaven get names sef abi God dey call His bodyguards' i taught.
'Hope you were not bitten' a humanly voice interupted my heavenly journey. That was when i felt a sharp pain on my bottom. I started crying like a new born baby.

According to stories i heard from grown up people, if one is bitten by a mad dog that person must become mad, so when i saw it was a police dog i felt that i was going to be a police in future.

'Sorry o'the woman chipped in, she then called her daughter to take me to a hospital nearby where i was giving some antibiotics(an injection given to someone to prevent infection) and then i was taken to the woman's house where i was given a big plate of rice, plantain and two big chicken meat.
'mehn if na so i go dey enjoy God make dog dey bite me everyday' i foolishly prayed. Maybe its because my people are dog eaters thats why the dog wanted to eat me first, thou i have never eaten dog meat or will i ever eat, well thats left for God to decide.

'why you leave me run na' i quared my run away wife.
'you no see as the dogs big'. I went home sulking.

'Oya sleep o today na night vigil' my sister told us. What i love most about the vigils was that we always make alot of noise, play and tell stories and we also get to dance alot and then find place to sleep immediately the pastor starts with his boring messages.

So that day we all ran to sleep as if that would prevent us from sleeping that night. We all woke up and went to church, we met our freinds and started our children gossip.

'who don watch cinderella' paul, tina's elder brother asked us. Abeg tell us na we begged him. 'Ok na'.
One thing with Paul was that anything he said he always added the word 'bah'.

'there was one girl name cinderella, if you see that girl bah, she fine well well, but she na orphan, she get two ugly sisters, so una don dey sleep bah'
'No we still dey hear you'we encouraged him.

After the long story filled with 'bahs' ended, we went out to play and then i saw what made my love abi infactuation for tina almost ended....
***************************** 'Oya make una dey come inside, church wan start an usher called us, we all went in, during the praise section i went outside to ease myself, when i turned i almost died with shock. She was standing behind me waiting.

"wetin you want?"i ask her.
'i just came to ask you to be my friend'
'Is that all, i foolishly asked with my mind beating excitedly like kukere drum beat'
'yes'she smiled but i want you to seal our friendship with a kiss.
Mehn i have die, i said in my mind. She brought her lips close and what i saw felt next was like a heavenly background with Angel Micheal playing a tambourine for us.

"you all might be wondering who 'she' is, well she is not tina but a damsel more lovelier than her". Lets wait and see.........

8 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
yemi2plus2: Nice update bro. But you mistake thought for taught

ok boss tanks for the correction
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
If una dey enjoy my tory and una want me to nack una anoda update tonite abeg make i see 5 likes...cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gameboy727(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Making sense. Abeg kon post sharp sharp, ah no fit wait.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
"i talk am say na pastors children dey badt pass"

"oya ah don drop ma like...sha update sharp sharp" no dulling.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
Make i just bone sleep update small 4 una
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
Clemzy16: "i talk am say na pastors children dey badt pass"

"oya ah don drop ma like...sha update sharp sharp" no dulling.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

By the time am tru eh u go tink say na ashawo pikin i becheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oya back to the matter.......
When we went outside to play that night, i saw an angel called Ngozi. Ngozi was an halfcast(a nigerian father and a british mother), when we(the boys) saw her we totally forgot about every thing and we started showing up our dry bones and skills to please her. I did not mind if Tina was there or not i simply went about my showing off business because everything about her was foriegn, her clothes, perfume even talk na linguistics the girl dey scatter for us.

Tina never cared she also wanted to be her friend, suddenly an idea came into my sharp man brain and i remembered a skill superman used to dodge some bullets in one of his movies i watched so i covered my head with my sweater cap and climed three steps up of our church and waited till she was looking at my direction.

'make una see me dey do tumbulu back' that was what we called back fleet or back tumble then, i cried out and i started flipping from up till down and i even rolled on the ground and then stood up admist clapping from my friends and collegues who were begging me to teach them, but my whole taughts were on Ngozi, who seem pleased but my liver failed me to approach her.

So my dear pals na so Ngozi disvir'gin my mouth, i went back to church and quickly fell asleep dreaming all kind of good dreams like my marriage to Ngozi and others. We kept on our silly friendship untill they went back to England. The cry i cried that day eh.....anyway make we forget that one.
***************************** "Uduak come make we go play game",my friend Joel begged me, his dad had just bought him a new game cosole and he knew i was a master of gaming things so he came to call me.
'Ok wait make i where my slippers'

We got to his house and i admired the game, the game pad is similar to that of sony cd player pad, so i knew it quite well. I t was a fighting game whereby two players can use one fighter but control him both, like one would be jumping and flying while the other person would be controlling the fighting.

'Yes, yes kick the boss na, ehen fly go, dodge, yes o, una too much'Issac his younger brother was urging us on. We had never beaten the boss before so we never had a chance to pass to the next stage, but that day we manage to beat the boss and when 'you win' was written on the scream we all jumped up and started rejoicing, unknowingly i was with the game pad in my hands when i jumped up in joy, only to find out in horror that i had pulled the game cords from its socket. When we fixed it back we still tried beating the boss, but it seems like the man went to eat more body building snacks, he beat us till we were almost crying, that was how we abandoned the game.

Before i conclude my Jos chronicle i would like to tell you pals one bad thing and one good thing; the bad thing was how i was caught or let me say set up with a girl and the good thing was how we visited the then governor of Plateau state gov. Joshua dariye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Goodnite pals
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
wisdom-w:
Guy Try update. Nice story sha,reading it frm on top of my babe, ooooh noooo!!! I didn't knw wen I cumed inside of her lipsrsealed undecided
LINUS
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2013
Good morning pals, thanks for all the support. More updates coming up.cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2013
The rock5555: Good morning pals, thanks for all the support. More updates coming up.cheesy

You know what?

I am so out of here... I am unfollowing this thread.. Give me a good reason to stay?

You story is coming so slow that I get tired waiting. I wonder if people and readers don't matter to you. We read, you write. We use our time yet you deny us yours.

Waka jor... Me don tire already self...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by yemi2plus(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

You know what?

I am so out of here... I am unfollowing this thread.. Give me a good reason to stay?

You story is coming so slow that I get tired waiting. I wonder if people and readers don't matter to you. We read, you write. We use our time yet you deny us yours.

as far as am concern, this guy dey try, e update four times yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

You know what?

Haba oga Foxy, i no dey use computer update na, na phone and i have to think, write, and reread again. U sef na writer na, NL no be my work o, i get work and i dey try update in the afternoon if person cover for me. Abeg make u bear with me, or go continue writing ur own, if u finish my own go don readycheesy. Thanks all the same for comenting

4 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2013
yemi2plus2:
as far as am concern, this guy dey try, e update four times yesterday.

Thanks man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2013
Nice
Story.Gud job Weldn.2 fink dar Foxzee Advertizd diz thread n z naw
plannin on withdrawin......Nawa 4 u oo foxy.Berra let ur naim bcom
*PATCIENCE* cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2013
Gifteey100: Nice Story.Gud job Weldn.2 fink dar Foxzee Advertizd 4 diz thread z naw plannin on withdrawin......Nawa 4 u oo foxy.Berra let ur naim bcom *PATCIENCE* smileysmileysmiley

It is called constructive criticism my deear....

As I no wan correct am, na to annoy am na grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2013
'Na where this head mistress son dey go with tayo every break time na' i asked my friend segun,
'i dont know'
Every break time, the head mistress son who had repeated his class like three times maybe because he dont pay school fees or maybe he is keeping his mother company. He usually goes out with a girl during breal time and come back after break.

My evil mind told me that they were up to something so i deviced a plan to check them out. Dont ask me how a pastor's child would think of that kind of thing, well i will tell you.

I had watch my first indecency film live from my neighbours room. The man was a carpenter who has boys that apprentice for him. But there were always different girls that comes to the man's house every 11:00am and he would stop work and carry the girl to his room and after like 20minutes they would both come out sweating.

We always wonder wether the man did not have fan in his room that they always come out sweating. So we all thought of a plan, there is a door that sepreats our room from his own(it seems like it was formerly a self contain so there were linking doors between the rooms thou it was lock through our side).

There was a hole where we always peep at to watch films if he is inside. So we planned to view the man room that day through the hole.

We all went outside and waited for the girl to come that day. Exactly at 11:00am a new girl came as usual and they both entered into the room.

We waited for five minutes then we went inside, what we saw change my life that day, we saw the oga carpenter banging his babe with careless abandon.

'Oboy yeah my eye don blind o' i screamed like a man that had seen a ghost.
'Shift make i see'my brother struggled with me but i gumed my eyes to the peep hole to feed my under-age.

It seems the man had our noise and talks, they both got up and started putting on thier clothes. It seems the girl was a virgin because i could see her wiping blood with her panties and stuffing it in her bag and she ran out of the house.

We started laughing like two hyenas that drank laughing gas and we ran outside to catch a glimpse of the fleeing damsel. The carpenter came out and look at us and said nothing, we thought he never knew but we were wrong.

That night when we went for our normal film watching in our peep hole everything was dark.
'abi NEPA don cut this man light' i foolishly thought what i did not know was that he used his drawer to cover that door.

They next morning my dad woke my brother and i with two strokes of cane and told us to kneel down, we were wondering what we did wrong until my dad asked us why we were looking at our neighbours house when he was coming back from the bathroom to change his clothes.

"So this man no gree tell daddy true, he come dey lie for head" i taught with tears streaming down my eyes.
''i said why were you looking at that man room"he asked why waving his cane like banky w's waving flag rythm.

I had to think fast i look at my brother but he was already shaking like a palm tree.

"i..i..i. No we..we"i had caught starmering from nowhere, my brain was blank like thin air, then i said the next thing i knew in my mind.

"we wanted to see how david was looking at besthiada in the bible when she was bathing" i blurted out.

My dad LHFAO(ask 2go users to tell you they meaning of this if you dont understandwink) that day.

He told us to fast that day and ask God to forgive our sins but noy before he roasted our as's with seven strokes of cane each. That was how my eyes were disvir'gined o.
So my plan to follow my headmistress was because my sense told me there was something more than normal friends going on between them. Well time will let me know that.

I entered a problem that almost ended my school career and made a disgrace of the cane my dad gave me that day.

NB:Sorry for the slow update, but am always not so free in the mornings due to my work and other things pls bear with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2013
Gifteey100: Nice
Story.Gud job Weldn.2 fink dar Foxzee Advertizd diz thread n z naw
plannin on withdrawin......Nawa 4 u oo foxy.Berra let ur naim bcom
*PATCIENCE* cheesycheesycheesy

thanks madam gift for supporting me, if na so my sista dey support me i for don move my ministry to the parmanent sitecheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

It is called constructive criticism my deear....

As I no wan correct am, na to annoy am na grin

just dey vex me the go, maybe i go the send ur own special. My oga at the top
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2013
Make una bear with me make i type new update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
That day during break they both went out together and i followed them like james bond, they went to into the library, i waited small and went in or let me say i barged. What i saw made my day or spoil my day.

They were both lieing on a table with Tayo' skirt pulled up and my head mistress son(i have forgoten his name) was untop of her moving his waist to all directions. When they saw me, they jumped up and i could see the boy's erect member saluting me, it was a funny looking sight, while tayo's pant was hanging limply on her ankles while she covered her punny with her hands.
'Na wetin she dey hide sef i asked mysef''
"So na which book for this library teach una this exercise" i dumbly asked, then a bell rung in my head and i remembered it was the same thing i saw my neighbour doing.

They were both shaking and begging me not to tell anybody
about what i saw, 'why una dey beg me na, i carry una money' i said feeling on top of the world.

"Oya tell us anything we go do am"Tayo spoke for the first time.
I wanted telling them to do frog jump but an idea beep into my coconut head.

"i wan join una do wetin una being dey do"
"You dey mad abi u no dey fear your senior"
"Ok na, make i go report, una go see my madness today".

I started going walking when Tayo ran and caught up with me and kissed me, mehn kissing is good o, i said in my mind.

'make una continue i dey come'the headmistress son told us and went out.
Atleast the fun would be much now i smiled and use my fingers and started touching Tayo down below.

'Stop right there what you are doing now' a loud voice behind us said. Everything was like slow motion, i turned and saw almost all the teachers and the headmistress standing behind us with her son being their leader.

"Mehn i haff die" i muttered.

"so this is what you children have always been doing i thank God my son caught you and told us all"the ugly headmistress said.

So this boy excused himself and went and call teachers abi, God punish his a'nus, i cursed.

'And you Tayo, you are a disgrace, you are in primary six and you are spoiling a primary three pupil, i would tell your mother and you are in deep sh'it'.

'Ma, its true o, i was just passing then i caught your son and Tayo inside here so i held them but your son ran away, i di not want all of them to escape so i held Tayo tight before you people came' i gave my original version of the story which Tayo comfirmed maybe she didnot want to get punished alone or she was furioused at the headmistress son's betrayal.

Amazingly they all believe me and i could see both Tayo and the headmistress son shaking. He was given an astronomical slap and he knelt down immediately and started begging.

I thought i had escape and i was plannig to flee to my class when the head mistress turned and face me, obviously she was furioused at me for causing her son to be punished and she shouted that i should join them and kneel down.

"Ma what did i do"i said shaking like i caught fever and cold.

'where you not also kissing her when we caught you both, abi were you holding her with your mouth' she said.

As if on cue the rest teachers that were thrashing the two miscrants turn to my side and said lie down.

"Uncle please is the devil that cause it" i pleaded with two map of tears running down my face. I know the devil would have been furioused at me then for calling his name, but atleast i had to blame somebody.

Our asses were stuffed with 10 strokes of cane each and we all went back to our classes with tribal marks on our face.

Since that day i was so afraid of girls that i always flee anytime i see them.

Now its time for my most favourite event that hapened in jos, the governor's visit.

5 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
More updates coming upcheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lol badt boi cheesy. Na from small pickin u don spoil cheesy

I dey feel u sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by clockwise(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
haha ha. lwkm. Thumbs up. U dey make my day, rushing bac to my job.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Vivy Gift: Lol badt boi cheesy. Na from small pickin u don spoil cheesy

I dey feel u sha

Thanks alot, but now i don baptise so no worry, heaven dey for me.wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
clockwise: haha ha. lwkm. Thumbs up. U dey make my day, rushing bac to my job.

bros abeg go work o so that if my oga @ the top sack me, u go dey send small chin chin cme my acctcheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.