Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (502675 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na where all of una dey pack go?! Mak una wait i still dey arrange my luggage. Na all of us go travel 2geda. Btw, itz my first tym goin 2 benue! grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
PART THREE
YEAR:2006
CLASS:JSS 2
We arrived at makurdi on a hot afternoon, with our belongings and we went to the church pasonage and packed our loads.

After that we went round the state and saw river Benue, e.t.c.
'Mehn if makurdi sweet as it looks i no mind to stay here for ever' i tot.

We went to our senior pastor's place and and i met his children watching destiny kids vol 1.

'This old men and women no dey tire to call themselves kids' i said rather too loudly and then an angelic face turned and look at me, all my hatred for girls melted and could not help but utter 'wow'.

'My name is mercy and yours'
'Uduak', i said. I later found out that she was only a week younger than me, not bad at all i taught.

Her younger brother' kolobo' but kolo for short was a very sturborn boy, as he just saw me the first thing that came out of his mouth was; 'you sabi play ball'.

'Yes na, i be okocha sef' i lied proudly. He was glad somebody had shown up to be friends with because he was the only son his father had.

Kolo was the complete opposite of chokolo(their name rhyme sefcheesy), his was slim, with dry legs and he had a big head that could put big show head to shame.

'Atleast i go fit beat this one' i tot silently while scrutinizing him. One thing that rhymed with kolo was his sturborness and stupid character, maybe he was born in a physcatric hospital which made his mother to give him that name.

He quickly took me downstairs with a football and we started playing like two mad he-goats, after that we went into the church and started teaching me how to play drums.

Back in the church in akwanga any small child that nears the choir stands always goes back with a solid knock but in makurdi the pastor' children were allowed to do as they wish.

'Not bad atall for a big place' i tot.

We went in later and ate and wacthed that dry destiny kids songs(thou it was fun then because we were following them to sing 'joy, joy, joy, it was our favourite back then).

We later went to the church for evening services and other stuffs, we gisted and played that night and i also got mercy to start calling me her husband because the rate i read the bible verse that was called in church that day gave me respect and other girls started noticing me.

'next tomoro we are going to register you in your new schools' my dad told us about one week later.

'I hope is the same school with mercy' i asked with excitement in my mind.

'When we go there, you would see' he answered his normal answer.

I slept with alot of good dreams in my mind and anticipation to start school.
'Sir this are my childern' my father introduced us to the proprietor of the school we were about to enter'.

I remembered him now, he was the same person that my sister was going to his school while i was inside belly. He took us to write a small exam and my dad paid everything and purchased our uniforms; a blue trouser and skirt and a white shirt for i and my sister.

We went home in excitement and we were in a hurry to start schooling again.

On the monday of resumption, my dad took us to the school and i saw as they were trashing some students we passed safely without anybody touching us and went to the vice principal office who was our church member.

My dad left us there and the man took us and showed us to our classes, i, jss2 while my my elder sister jss3. It was because i wrote my common entrance in porimary four thats why i followed her in class.

I look around and i saw new faces, some fulani kids, tiv boys, ibo boys, jukun boys with their dirty uniforms etc.

Then someone bumped into me and i turned to see a fat girl that could give birth to me standing by my side smiling sheepishly at me.

'Why na every class i dey i go dey see mama and papa inside' i taught.

'So whats your name' she asked smiling with her gap tooted teeth.

'Am peter' i said and went to seat in the only vacant desk i saw.

She came and sat with me and it was then i know that that was also her seat, so i resigned myself to fate.

'Ok am judith' she said smiling again.

'Abi this girl dey perform close up advert' i tot.
She shifted nearer to me and pressed her bottom to my side, i felt it and my mind started thinking of many bad things which made my d!ck hard.

She must have seen my erection because she brush it with her hands like she wanted to take something at my side and her hand stayed there longer than usual which made my mouth dry.

I wanted running from the seat but other seats were filled up so i stayed put and started saying the lord's prayer in my mind.

'You don Bleep girl before' she wisoered in my ears, which jolted me from my recitation and i looked at her smiling that wicked smile again.

'Good morning sir, we are happy to see you God bless you sir' the whole class chorused when our form master came in.

She wrote a note to me saying 'meet me during break'.

Chai i don die, i looked around mercy was not in my class.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Firstgentleman1: I don miss plenty yarn o. Wia i wan start sef. Legoo

you fit start from page one againcheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Firstgentleman1: So, nw na Benue tinz. Make i pack my load jare. Wait 4 me abeg.

No come o, before cult boys go roast ur meat
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
The rock5555:

angry angry angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

angry angry angry angry

Go see for ursef na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wooow in my 1st year, de 1st gal I slept wit was 4)rs older dan me. A nite b4 our Acc111 exam. She convinced me 2 sleep in her room in order 2 teach her accounting cos am very gud in it. Lo & behold tru out de nite, we didn't open any text/note book bt I rada taught her FUCKK111 wic was hot till 4am de following day of our exam & it was 8am Paper. Bad tins re bad o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
m evn axin masef y i m gettin xo glued 2 ur story......Nawa oo.Keep t up oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
The rock5555:

na de mumu cultist wey use cutlass & locally made gun 2 take my bro's phone wen he was serving @ Kwara
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
guy u too much. . . Btw, are u related to flow1759?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gameboy727(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na my state you call sin city so? Well, dem bad sha no doubt.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
wisdom-w:
Wooow in my 1st year, de 1st gal I slept wit was 4)rs older dan me. A nite b4 our Acc111 exam. She convinced me 2 sleep in her room in order 2 teach her accounting cos am very gud in it. Lo & behold tru out de nite, we didn't open any text/note book bt I rada taught her FUCKK111 wic was hot till 4am de following day of our exam & it was 8am Paper. Bad tins re bad o

Chai *pours holy water on him* you have spoil gan; fkkkk111 indeedcheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Gifteey100: m evn axin masef y i m gettin xo glued 2 ur story......Nawa oo.Keep t up oo

Thanks sis gifteey:*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
wisdom-w:
na de mumu cultist wey use cutlass & locally made gun 2 take my bro's phone wen he was serving @ Kwara

hahahahaha ur brudah own beta say na cutlas and locally made gun. I don see stainless pistol 4 mrkd
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
bernonpoint: guy u too much. . . Btw, are u related to flow1759?

If say we dey related everybody for dey laughingits cliniccheesy. Abi u fit connect us
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
gameboy727: Na my state you call sin city so? Well, dem bad sha no doubt.

No vex bro, na wetin i carry my eyes see i dey talk
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
The rock5555:

After we don land finish. Make dm cum, i dy here dy wait. undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
The rock5555:

Chai *pours holy water on him* you have spoil gan; fkkkk111 indeedcheesy
Joins in bathing him with anointing oil. Criosly that bros haf spoil patapata. Fvck111!! IMO that course mk sense sha.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555

'My name is mercy and yours'
'Uduak', i said. I later found out that she was only a week younger than me, not bad at all i taught.

'So whats your name' she asked smiling with her gap tooted teeth.

'Am peter' i said and went to seat in the only vacant desk i saw.
[/quote]

Na gurls dey always tell u their names first, u nover for once first ask them. Na wa o angry wetin I go call dat one now o lipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=Vivy Gift][/quote]

Why e dey pain u na, na crime say i be fine bobocheesy. U fit tell me ur name 1st sef. Dnt be shy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
The rock5555:

Why e dey pain u na, na crime say i be fine bobocheesy. U fit tell me ur name 1st sef. Dnt be shy

Lol I was expecting thayt fyn bobo tins. If I hear say u fyn. Dem just dey help ur condition nah say u be jjc
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=Vivy Gift][/quote] hello missy abi naa bobo. U be gay If u happens 2 be a gal, na ur type dey rite giv me love letters 4 junior sec sch dat tym phone neva com out fully. Ur type go rite love letter 2 me com put "I LUV U PASS MY STEWPID FATHER"
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
wisdom-w:
hello missy abi naa bobo. U be gay If u happens 2 be a gal, na ur type dey rite giv me love letters 4 junior sec sch dat tym phone neva com out fully. Ur type go rite love letter 2 me com put "I LUV U PASS MY STEWPID FATHER"

Na wa for u o. U dey for forum like this dey call ur papa dat name undecided thnk God say na u talk am. I no knw y u even quote me self smh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
We all wrote down our names for mr sunny(rip) to put down in his register. He gave us his commandments and other rules.

What was in my mind was the note that judith sent to me.
'Abi is it a trap' i taught.

'Young man what did i say last' mr sunny interupted my thoughts.

'Sir you said, young man what did i say last' i said feeling my sense.

He looked at me and frown his face knowing that i knew his plan excatly. My mind was beating fast but when he kept quiet i calm down.

'You students should not make noise, you know that jss3 class is next to yours so dont come and meet me if you are punished' mr sunny told us before packing his register going out of our class.

'I would be your business studies teacher, so when you have my period come and call me' he stoped at the door and told us before leaving.

'So jss3 used to flog jss2' i turned with confusion looking at judith.

'Ehen na, even us can punish jss1'

'This is not bad at all, atleast jss1 go start to the suffer for my hand' i tot.

Judith was boring me with stupid jist while rubbing my arms and neck which made me shy so i got up and told her i want to greet my other class members.

I stood up and saw a boy reading an arabic book, as a trouble maker who wanted to get noticed i snatch the book and ran, when i turned he had not followed me, he just sat looking at me.

I looked at the book and saw it was a quaran.

'Chai bros sorry, na mistake' i told him while i gave him back. We introduce ourselves and he said his name was Jamilu, i smiled at him and we shook hands while i went to look for another person to trouble.

I saw a boy gisting with some big babes in class and i wondered how a small boy would be controlling big babes like this na.

I took a seat and joined them, the look i was given shocked me.

'You see your mate for here' the boy among them asked me.

'You wey be fulani man with design for face you no get respect abi' i said running my mouth.

Before i said jack bauer he slaped me hard and we started fighting while the other students were encouraging us.

'Who is making that noise' a voice interupted us which made us all scamper to our seats like little mouses.

'If we hear any voice again you students would be dealt with, so sleep now on your desk'.

I saw the student talking to us was also wearing a short sleeve shirt, so i asked him.

'Guy which class you dey sef, and you dey come punish students' i ran my mouth before remembering what uncle sunny told us about the rules of leadership in the school.

'Oya follow me now, stupid boy' the jss3 student told me.

I followed him and he told me to kneel down in front of the class. As i knelt down i saw different colour of panties from those girls who said their legs cant closecheesy.

'Thats my brother, samson' i heard my sister voice, which made me angry because i was having a great view from underneath.

'ok get up' senior samson said so i thank them and left.

I went back to class and our mathematics teacher entered and wrote 'logarithm' on the board.

'Ow i moaned, maths was my worst subject till date and so i used that time to think about what i wanted to do during break, judith's note, mercy and finally my mind went to the thought of solomon my freind in akwanga and other stuffs.

That reminds me, solomon was the best friend i ever had, what hapened between both of us one day made me smile....... Back to memory lane.

'Guy come see something', solomon told me one day in school. He was hiding something in his bag and i went to him and saw him with a computer game.

I was so excited and we both played together when ever the teacher was not around. When school close that day i had gotten addicted to the game and i begged solomon to give me to take it home, it was not his but he gave me and told me to take care of it.

I played the game from the school till i got home and i did nothing that day, i was just playing it and ignored anywork i was given.

The next morning when i woke up i dressed to school so i wanted to play the game small before going to school. When i opened my bag, it was gameless.

I opened my eyes in shock and disbelief, how could the game disappear. Abi the owner of the game is a witch who came to collect the game in the night.

I asked myself, i searched my whole books and saw nothing. I cried but i figured out that it was better to go explain myself to solomon and face his anger than stay at home and allow my father see me.

I walked solemly to school and met solomon smiling at me.
'Abi na him come disappear my phone' i tot.

*******TO BE CONTINUED******

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
OGA, THAT THING FOR UP NO BE UPDATE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. FEED ME SUMTIN JOOR. NO BE NOW WEY WE DON REACH BENUE U GO CON BEGIN FALL HANDS OO. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:14am On Aug 29, 2013
Firstgentleman1: OGA, THAT THING FOR UP NO BE UPDATE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. FEED ME SUMTIN JOOR. NO BE NOW WEY WE DON REACH BENUE U GO CON BEGIN FALL HANDS OO. undecided undecided undecided undecided

It seems like one mod don dey use my thread play. See as the edit rubbish for my work:>
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2013
Make i start update ASAP
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2013
u don reach benue shey?? dnt worry mkd no dey dull... u go enjoy am if u sharp buh if u cm to come look river benue u go knw say makurdi na lagos of north central
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2013
'Guy my body dey scratch me to play game, where e dey na' solomon asked while still smiling.

'I think say you come carrry am night'

'I resemble wizard'

'Sorry, you no be wizard but the game don disappear'

'What!! how we go do now'

we finally settled that day that i would be paying him in installments till another game is bourght for the owner.

I did enough thievings and hustlings before i got half of the money while he contributed half and we bought a new game.

After a week of buying a new game, i was bored at home and i started searching things, i just entered my aunty's room and i flip her bed and lo and behold my lost game was laying under her bed.

'So na aunty carry this my game abi' i then remembered how i threw her clothes in water and she telling me that my time is coming.

I was overjoyed and so i resumed my game playing mood and then i took the game to school the next day thinking that nobody will figure it out.

'Guy no be this game that you said was lost' solomon asked when i sighted the game.

'No this one na my papa buy am for me' i lied.

Solomon was flagerbasted and he took the game and showed some of our classmates who remembered us playing it. They confirmedd that it was the same game.

'Wetin go hapen, we go give this one back to the owner then we would collect ours that we bought and be taking it home for a week each.

I did not want to lose the game so i insisted that it was not that game that was lost.

Solomon calmly looked at me and asked me for the last time, i still claimed it was mine, he said ok and then we went out for break and bought food for me and him.

That was the greatest friend i ever had(i wish we would meet again) i taught smiling.

'Peter is the classwork too simply that you are smiling' judith awakened me from my thoughts.

And then i remembered that i was in a maths class and i saw class work on the board, everyone were frivously writing while i sat like an organic fool with no idea of anything in my mind except dubbing.

Dubbing is an act of strecthing of the neck to see and copy what other people wrote.

Judith was not a dubbing option because she concentrated more on pressing her bottoms on me than listening to the teacher.

The only person that seem good enough to dubb from was the boy i fought with, a fulani boy called sanusi.

If i was a master dubber, sanusi was an anti-dubber, because as much as i wanted to look at his work, he covered it like a snail.

I then saw judith dubbing from another source so i joined her, atleast it was better than 0.

'Gling, gling, gling' it was the bell rung for break. I saw jss1 students running outside like excited mice and i wondered if i was like that during my jss1.

Then judith touched me and say can we continue from where we stop.

'where we stop as how' i asked forming ignorant.

She said she would show me later, she took me out and we went to the food store which she bought me alot of yummies and then finally my favourite snack; fried groundnut.

I was just following her like a dude going for shopping with his sugar mummy. We finally went back to class and ate what we had bought while jisting about ourselves.

She told me she had ayounger brother in jss1 and that she is tiv by tribe and other stuffs, she finally told me that she had no boyfriend, a lie that i took hook, line and sinker.

When the break was about ending she told me to follow, so with my mind beating i followed her and we went into the library, my jos case just rang in my head and i felt something good was around the coner but i played cool boy.

'What are we doing inside librabry, abi do you like reading books' i asked her cooly, even when i saw her going to close the window well.

'The libarian is not around, she is pregnant so she is not coming today' she said and sat on a table.

'So are we the ones going to take care of the library till she comes' i asked another stupid question.

'Yes or maybe' she smiled seductively and her hands went down and opened her two upper buttons to reveal to me a lacy bra that showed her volumnious cleavage.

'Oboy, see bre'.ast, i tot this babe is hot.

'Ok let me ask my question again; have you ever bleep a girl before. She asked while looking at me intently.

There was no way i would like to miss what was in my front, so i tot carefully and said no.

She smiled and said, 'come on the let me show you'

my legs were stiff and so many dirty thoughts were running through my mind, until my brain sent a message to my legs, telling it to move.

I was walking like a robot in a trance and when i got nearer she kissed me, i appeared in heaven again.

*******TO BE CONTINUED*******

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2013
I dont know what is hapening again, my posts are not getting paragraphed again, it seems NL has changed their screen settings:|
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2013
benue gals sha undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Thankgodtt(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTINUE!!!!! Plz be faster!!!!!!

But u re the best!!!!

I've not laughed lyk diz in a very long tym!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U re the bestest!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz keep up the good work!!!!!!

I'm with you till the end!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.