Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Earn Income From Palm Kernel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Income From Palm Kernel (655 Views)

Nigeria Targets N138bn Annual Income From Cashew Export / Indonesia To Generate 2.3 MW From Palm Oil Waste To Energy Plant / What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Income From Palm Kernel by akinvest(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Palm kernel biz is type of biz that gives steady income to the investors, you dont need to export it as there are many factories that are looking for suppliers withing the shore of Nigeria.
However, palm kernel is derives from ripe palm fruits, and its a lucrative biz. Am saying this becouse am into the biz right now, am even assiting a fellow to invest his capital in biz and we are doing fine by the grace of God. This is how i do the biz i buy the palm kernel from villages around the Ogun, Ondo State ship it to the factory in Lagos, Ibadan, Songo Ota in Ogun State respectively , and there is a great demand for palm kernel in those factories. Well if you are interested in palm kernel even the palm oil you can reach me: 08173246561, 08139566458; or bodunakin@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Earn Income From Palm Kernel by ramaju: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Anybody ready to supply from 20 metric tonnes should get across to me thru this number: 08037391240 or anyihill@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Make MONEY From Your Home Or Office And Enjoy Other Gr8 Benefits While Doing It! / How Do I Register A Micro Credit Institution / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.