Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Sincere Apology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sincere Apology (927 Views)

My Sincere Apology To Nitefury And Onihaxy / My Apology Letter To My Man / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sincere Apology by omicpet(m): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2013
I dont know how to begin with this but i truly deserved to be hanged. Am so ashamed of myself right now. Am sorry i really messed up and spoilt a great thing. I was at fault all through. I could give a thousand reasons for my actions but it all boils down to the fact that i was ignorant, careless and stupid. I forgot about what truly mattered and hundreds of years of penance won't right my wrongs. I could go on my kneels, cry,apologise and beg but it wont wipe the slate clean neither will it change the fact that i was foolish. Am deeply sorry that i was so non-chalant, disappointing and taint whatever regard or expectation you might have held for me and most am remorseful for whatever pains i might have caused Temitope; i never meant to hurt her or put her through such an ordeal (i was ignorant) but never the less i should have been more attentive. Am very sorry and deeply hurt that someone you, your family care alot for went through such due to my decisions and actions for i have hurt you and disrepected you through such actions with her..
I hope you all find it in your hearts someday to forgive my lame actions..
Re: My Sincere Apology by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 19, 2013
At least you're remorseful. So, what did you do, and did she dump you?
Re: My Sincere Apology by omicpet(m): 1:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Flytefalls: At least you're remorseful. So, what did you do, and did she dump you?
we dated for about 5 years and i never took her to my place. sill right? but the truth was i was barely available in lagos amd in the space of the 4yrs plus we dated i only spent about a total of 58 days in lagos of which 3weeks was in the hospital over an ailment and finally an apendicitis operation. the rest of the days spent were just a add up of short 3 days or a week top most break. and yes her family got to know, she was tired of covering up for me she had no choice. she left. but i still really do love her and i just cant seem to let go. shr is my centre
Re: My Sincere Apology by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 19, 2013
omicpet: I dont know how to begin with this but i truly deserved to be hanged. Am so ashamed of myself right now. Am sorry i really messed up and spoilt a great thing. I was at fault all through. I could give a thousand reasons for my actions but it all boils down to the fact that i was ignorant, careless and stupid. I forgot about what truly mattered and hundreds of years of penance won't right my wrongs. I could go on my kneels, cry,apologise and beg but it wont wipe the slate clean neither will it change the fact that i was foolish. Am deeply sorry that i was so non-chalant, disappointing and taint whatever regard or expectation you might have held for me and most am remorseful for whatever pains i might have caused Temitope; i never meant to hurt her or put her through such an ordeal (i was ignorant) but never the less i should have been more attentive. Am very sorry and deeply hurt that someone you, your family care alot for went through such due to my decisions and actions for i have hurt you and disrepected you through such actions with her..

tongue
Re: My Sincere Apology by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 19, 2013
Well its not too late, you can go get her back or just be down over it, 5 years is alot to me, can,t let someone go just like that after 5 years. Go get her back and if she can,t then a lesson learned, we will need serious alcohol for this healing process
Re: My Sincere Apology by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 19, 2013
Eeyah. It's good you've accepted your fate. 5 years of Tom and jerry relationship? shocked Even the best of women will think twice.
Re: My Sincere Apology by Iaz93: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: My Sincere Apology by cityhood: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2013
omicpet: I dont know how to begin with this but i truly deserved to be hanged. Am so ashamed of myself right now. Am sorry i really messed up and spoilt a great thing. I was at fault all through. I could give a thousand reasons for my actions but it all boils down to the fact that i was ignorant, careless and stupid. I forgot about what truly mattered and hundreds of years of penance won't right my wrongs. I could go on my kneels, cry,apologise and beg but it wont wipe the slate clean neither will it change the fact that i was foolish. Am deeply sorry that i was so non-chalant, disappointing and taint whatever regard or expectation you might have held for me and most am remorseful for whatever pains i might have caused Temitope; i never meant to hurt her or put her through such an ordeal (i was ignorant) but never the less i should have been more attentive. Am very sorry and deeply hurt that someone you, your family care alot for went through such due to my decisions and actions for i have hurt you and disrepected you through such actions with her..
Re: My Sincere Apology by dridowu: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2013
sexkillz: Eeyah. It's good you've accepted your fate. 5 years of Tom and jerry relationship? shocked Even the best of women will think twice.
unban me in politics
Re: My Sincere Apology by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2013

Young man, is she on Nairaland. Shouldn't you be apologizing to her DIRECTLY.
Re: My Sincere Apology by pasqal09: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2013
Richfella:

Young man, is she on Nairaland. Shouldn't you be apologizing to her DIRECTLY.
I tire oh

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? / What's Ɣ☺ΰя S̶̲̥̅A̶̲̥̅♈ On Dis Pics / If She Falls In Love With You First, Must You Love Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.