Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues (3140 Views)

Personality: Meet Dele Giwa's First Daughter, Funmilayo [photo] / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth / Is Low Self Esteem A Result Of Parental Upbringing Or Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2013
Kanwulia:

You sound VERY HOLLOW! Not to mention SHALLOW! kiss

The 'midget' excuse is just that, TO GET RID OF YOU. . . . having experienced some form of an EMOTIONAL WATERLOOOOOO or another in your relationship. kiss Or I do hope you do not only attract 'intellectual midget/HOBBITS' ashamed of the 'SIZE OF YOUR HEIGHT'! wink

At least YOU recognize YOU have a "situation"! You do not have a problem YET! Till you bring children into the world!kiss

I have encountered many like you. MOSTLY MEN!kiss
You all have a CDF(common denomination factor).

The lack of SELF-LOVE. . . . Which hinders your ability to sustain the MINIMUM, REQUIRED DOSAGE OF SOME HEALTHY, long-term social magnetism! kiss

From your original post, it is very obvious you grew up among the MOST SOCIALLY-AKWARD PERSONIFICATIONS OF THE TYPICAL AFRICAN STATE OF COLLECTIVE, EMOTIONAL VAGABONIA. kiss

This is usually spear-headed by the FATHERS/SPE/-DONORS aka "Patriarchs" turned "Partridges-From-PEAR-TREE-TO-PEAR-TREE"! Only to be seen on the FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS, without "ANY TRUE-LOVE/S"! grin

In simple terms, you are a product of your environment.
You are a TYPICAL NIGERIAN DUDE!
You have never received ANY form of familial love.
Your family dealt with you as a DUTIFUL INCONVENIENCE, not out of love. You were NEVER NURTURED, so you exist by NATURE like 'wild game'!kiss

Women are EMOTIONAL BEINGS. SO ARE CHILDREN! kiss If you cannot work around that, THE CYCLE OF POLYGAMY CONTINUES!

You are gonna have MANY WOMEN, BUT LOVED BY NONE.

Hopefully, you might get a lonely and desperate female with a VERY DEHYDRATED EMOTIONAL FOUNDATION like you have inherited.

I pray you can find some help, besides from the liked of TUBERCULOSIS "TB" JOSHUA.

May YOUR GOOD LORD help your future generation.

*Let us pray*
mgbeketoto o gringrin na sermon be that grin mgbeketoto don turn counsellor and pastor o grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Nmeri17: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kanwulia:

The 'midget' excuse is just that, TO GET RID OF YOU. . . . having experienced some form of an EMOTIONAL WATERLOOOOOO or another in your relationship. kiss Or I do hope you do not only attract 'intellectual midget/HOBBITS' ashamed of the 'SIZE OF YOUR HEIGHT'! wink

At least YOU recognize YOU have a "situation"! You do not have a problem YET! Till you bring children into the world!kiss

The lack of SELF-LOVE. . . . Which hinders your ability to sustain the MINIMUM, REQUIRED DOSAGE OF SOME HEALTHY, long-term social magnetism! kiss

From your original post, it is very obvious you grew up among the MOST SOCIALLY-AKWARD PERSONIFICATIONS OF THE TYPICAL AFRICAN STATE OF COLLECTIVE, EMOTIONAL VAGABONIA. kiss

This is usually spear-headed by the FATHERS/SPE/-DONORS aka "Patriarchs" turned "Partridges-From-PEAR-TREE-TO-PEAR-TREE"! Only to be seen on the FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS, without "ANY TRUE-LOVE/S"! grin

Your family dealt with you as a DUTIFUL INCONVENIENCE, not out of love. You were NEVER NURTURED, so you exist by NATURE like 'wild game'!kiss

Women are EMOTIONAL BEINGS. SO ARE CHILDREN! kiss If you cannot work around that, THE CYCLE OF POLYGAMY CONTINUES!

Hopefully, you might get a lonely and desperate female with a VERY DEHYDRATED EMOTIONAL FOUNDATION like you have inherited.

I pray you can find some help, besides from the liked of TUBERCULOSIS "TB" JOSHUA.

*Let us pray*
(un)funny enuf ALL the things u said about my childhood happen to be true.You could also so deduce what my life is like right now even between yo humorous lines.I just hope yo predictions or should i say prophecies about my future dont eventually come true.I dont believe u knew these by chance or story told or whatever.Maybe you're a guy thats been here before or knows someone directly thats been here and u heard how they started and eventually saw how they ended.Can i have any of yo contact details pls
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Kanwulia: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nmeri17: (un)funny enuf ALL the things u said about my childhood happen to be true.You could also so deduce what my life is like right now even between yo humorous lines.I just hope yo predictions or should i say prophecies about my future dont eventually come true.I dont believe u knew these by chance or story told or whatever.Maybe you're a guy thats been here before or knows someone directly thats been here and u heard how they started and eventually saw how they ended.Can i have any of yo contact details pls

Well, the crystal ball is in your hands!
So is your HAPPINESS! kiss
Interesting you NEVER mentioned the presence of A FATHER FIGURE!

The BUCK stops there! kiss

The kinds of fathers we have, usually determine the kinds of CHILDREN AND ADULTS WE EVENTUALLY BECOME.Yup! I am generalizing! kiss Emotional NOMADS give birth to EMOTIONAL NOMADS!

No dear! I was raised by a SINGLE DAD, not a SINGLE MOM!

Big difference! A WINNER any day, any time! Especially in the AFRICAN CULTURE where ATTENTIVE AND LOVING FATHERS ARE ENDANGERED/EXTINCT SPECIES. cry I ALWAYS THINK AND ACT LIKE MY FATHER, NOT MY MOTHER! The reason I get along BETTER WITH MALES THAN FEMALES!!!! Amen to that too! kiss
I ain't gat no time for BULLSHYTE. . . . . . especially, PSYCHO-BULLSHYTE! kiss

As for my details, NOT ON YOUR LIFE OR DEATH! kiss I don't fraternize with NIGERIANS ON OR OFF THE CYBER AIRWAYS! Those who have met me would agree by now that IT WAS INDEEEEEED AN HONORABLE-PRIVILEGE! cool

I don't mingle with EMPTY-VESSELS! ESPECIALLY, NIGERIAN ONES WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER! kiss

I am a VOLUNTEER for troubled children like YOU, WHO HAVE DONOR-PARENTS WITHOUT LOVE like YOU, in several behavioral centers/clinics where I live in the GREATEST STATE OF TEXAS! GOOOOOOOOOO LONGHORNS!!!!! cool One of my many rewarding hobbies! cool

You need BEHAVIOR-MODIFICATION classes to put you in touch with your emotions BABY! I usually buy 'patients' like YOU a NON-LIVING PET like a journal to keep a day-to-day account of YOUR EMOTIONS. If you can do that for ONE MONTH, then I progress to the next phase! I buy you a PLANT! If you can take care of a PLANT for one month WITHOUT KILLING IT, I will then buy you a DOG! kiss

Only after you have completed these simple tasks of NURTURING will you be CERTIFIED somewhat normal enough to MAKE FRIENDS! You should not be in ANY EMOTIONAL RELATIONSHIP BUT WITH YOURSELF FIRST!

I hope you understand?wink
Yup! It is ok to mast-U-bate!!!!

All the best! Nice topic! kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Nmeri17: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kanwulia:
Interesting you NEVER mentioned the presence of A FATHER FIGURE

ah! Nice observation
The kinds of fathers we have, usually determine the kind of CHILDREN WE ARE.
so are u saying i'll also bear troubled children.Its hereditary then cos i guess my dad had the same problem :-|

No dear! I was raised by a SINGLE DAD, not a SINGLE MOM!

Big difference! A WINNER any day, any time!
that sounds harsh.I dont know if you're attributing my problems to the fact that i grew up wid my mom or you're saying im a plain loser

As for my details,
I don't mingle with EMPTY-VESSELS! ESPECIALLY, NIGERIAN ONES WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER! kiss

there u go again.Did i in any way try to prove to u that i have nothin to offer.Anyways, all well and fine then.

You need BEHAVIOR-MODIFICATION classes to put you in touch with your emotions BABY! I usually buy 'patients' like YOU a NON-LIVING PET like a journal to keep a day-to-day account of YOUR EMOTIONS. If you can do that for ONE MONTH, then I progress to the next phase! I buy you a PLANT! If you can take care of a PLANT for one month WITHOUT KILLING IT, I will then buy you a DOG! kiss
i did not understand the story about longhorn and texas.
Since apparently we dont live nearby or even if we do u wont want me to know u, can u buy and send me the dog and plant and all that and im guessin you'll send it to me anonymously so i can start making progress already.

You should not be in ANY EMOTIONAL RELATIONSHIP BUT WITH YOURSELF FIRST!
then i'll become selfish and self centered

hope you understand?wink
Yup! It is ok to mast-U-bate!!!!
no no its not!!!
All the best! Nice topic! kiss
biko dont "all-the-best" me and just go away.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Nmeri17: 6:23am On Aug 24, 2013
So thats how kanwulia abandoned me after dangling a rope as if she was going to help me out of the pit i am in.Now i will rot in this dungeon and continue being miserable and experience untold entropy and disorderliness. Pls if any of u knows her kindly call her for me
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Kanwulia: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2013
Nmeri17: So thats how kanwulia abandoned me after dangling a rope as if she was going to help me out of the pit i am in.Now i will rot in this dungeon and continue being miserable and experience untold entropy and disorderliness. Pls if any of u knows her kindly call her for me

Na only "WULIA" DANGLE rope for you for this thread?
Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Kanwulia: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2013
Nmeri17:

biko dont "all-the-best" me [size=20pt]and just go away.[/size]

I prefer this better! kiss
See as una dey una own hands spoil una own FAKE THREADS? cheesy
Gosh! I really miss the innocent days of NL. . . 2007, WHEN I DID NOT REALIZE THAT NL WAS A BIG FRAUD!!!! cheesy
Till the serpents found their ways into ADAM'S AND EVE'S AZZZZES to do I WANNO-MARRY-MODERATOR-CARRY-BELLE-FOR-CYBER!

Na which kain THREAD BE DIS? cheesy

Normally, when an OP opens a thread. . .THE THREAD WOULD REST A LITTLE FROM THE 'SO-CALLED-OP'!!!

BUT ALAS! Not in this day and age. . .with the proliferation of ATTENTION-SEEKING-DESPERADO-JOBLESS-OPs! grin

Time for this SEUN of a "thing" to shut down this 'joke' of SO-SO 419 posters JOINT! I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERE TO PUT THE FINAL NAIL ON IT'S COFFIN. . . . kiss

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

BACK TO WORK JARE! TIME FOR ROUND 3!!!! LESS THAN 5 HOURS TO CLOSE!!!!cool

*next ALAYE thread jare* kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2013
Calloti, calloti!
One off the most matured minds here.
I normally like reading ur posts cause they r filled with wisdom.
In b/w the homourous banters lies wise words from a matured mind and a loving and caring heart too.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by maclatunji: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2013
Nmeri17: Well, the subject of this post should actually be "help a nairalander with serious personality issues" but im sure that'll probably scare away those that would have ended up helping me.

Well let me start by saying i grew under the supervision of my sister who made my life miserable.People close to her will affirm that she's a tough person so we never got along(even till now).
Well the reins of my supervision were soon passed to my (rather long suffering) brother since my sister got married.We did have a nice time under his 'rule' till the final stages of our stay together.He eventually ended up painting a very distorted image of me to those i valued most before leaving to pursue his life ambitions.
My mom now,i can make her very happy; or so i think but next minute she's talking to someone and telling them what an irresponsible boy i am.
I happen to have good looks and crack a lot of jokes so i often have someone crushing on me from time to time but eventually they dont have any intentions of staying with me.

Now here's what im trying to bring out.I believe there's something about me,something really serious and not physical which is responsible for this.I asked this girl who's come the closest to me.She just said i have no problem but then the results im getting are quite inversed.I dont have much friends in real life but online im the talk of the town.Im really worried cos im soon going to get admission and i wont want to be distant from my roommates and classmates alike

I saw your complaint on my personality thread. Please, stop whining so much. You are young and need to draw strength from within yourself instead of seeking validation from other people.

In addition, I advice you to read books especially about history and see that people like you have lived successfully in the past.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Nmeri17: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2013
I knew it. I said i have serious issues.i started working a couple of days after posting this topic and once inc while i have a quarrel wid my colleague. Last week everything came to a grinding halt as i got taunted by every single person in that office.everybody had his/her own story of what an incompetent/bad person iam.of all the instances they have,i do have my own side of the story
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Nmeri17: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2013
But then of course it'll be my word against all those employees in each setting. So i kept quiet and left without telling the girl i normally go wid that im leaving.

Next mornin i had another fight wid the only guy working there and this time i was at fault so after work i sent him a text apologizing, rather profusely, he replied saying my apologies were accepted but contrary to what i thought, if doesnt think of me a bad person.

This did leave me puzzled so in the end we agreed to have a serious discussion about me the next day. Next day we have no customers and hence ample opportunity to discuss yours sincerely extensively but alas i feel so awkward walking up to him and saying 'see i have renowned personality issues that has beaten everybody understanding so since u know me personally i believe you're in a great position to help me'. So instead we exchange facebook id's and he tells me he's quiting later this week and all that side talk we had and that was that.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by deols(f): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Realising that you have a problem is the first step to a solution.

You need to understand what you want from life and work towards it.

You want to be happy, make yourself happy. Dont wait for anyone to make you feel good.

The main thing I have to say is that the bipolar disorder isn't as it is made to appear above. A bipolar disorder is much more than what is wrong with op. A psychiatrist diagnoses a bipolar and is different from the usual mood swings that people have.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Nmeri17: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kanwulia:

I pray you can find some help, besides from the likes of TUBERCULOSIS "TB" JOSHUA.

*Let us pray*

nmeri17 from here cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Kanwulia: 3:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Nmeri17:

nmeri17 from here cheesy cheesy

Muhehehehehehe

Are you doing better now? wink
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Nmeri17: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

Muhehehehehehe

Are you doing better now? wink

lolls. well, I got a girlfriend. a dream girlfriend u must agree smiley a lot has changed since when I made this thread tho. I lost all my friends in one day shocked shocked one evening actually. between 5 and 9pm. won't bore u with the details sha. I just know my demons are still there cry they were just restrained mildly. So I need this plant u told me of earlier. or the dog smiley how's that??
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Kanwulia: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nmeri17:

lolls. well, I got a girlfriend. a dream girlfriend u must agree smiley a lot has changed since when I made this thread tho. I lost all my friends in one day shocked shocked one evening actually. between 5 and 9pm. won't bore u with the details sha. I just know my demons are still there cry they were just restrained mildly. So I need this plant u told me of earlier. or the dog smiley how's that??

You are waaaaaaaay to young for this kind of psycho-drama. . . .(if na your true-true pisshure be datiooo. . . 419 full for NL! Hiahn!)

Getting a girlfriend is the least of your worries. You need to spend time with yourself. . . first! kiss
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Nmeri17: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

You are waaaaaaaay to young for this kind of psycho-drama. . . .(if na your true-true pisshure be datiooo. . . 419 full for NL! Hiahn!)

Getting a girlfriend is the least of your worries. You need to spend time with yourself. . . first! kiss

hian!! are u asking me to be single?? Han some bachalor dikam smiley So I should relax till I grow beards abi?? u said something striking the other time

why naa?? can't I do anything about it??
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues by Kanwulia: 1:32am On Aug 09, 2014
Nmeri17:

hian!! are u asking me to be single?? Han some bachalor dikam smiley So I should relax till I grow beards abi?? u said something striking the other time

why naa?? can't I do anything about it??

Ted Bundy was very 'han some' too!
He started by feeling the way you are expressing on this thread.
Most PSYCHOTIC DUDES always wanno hang with females to make the world think they are normal.
They are SOOOOOO NOT! kiss
You need therapy. . . not girlfriends! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcGIOVjGWvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNJl72c1tSA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles / My In Laws Abandoned Their Mother / Which Is Higher In Nigeria? - Birth Rate Or Death Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.