Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Who Knows How To Successfully Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Duos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows How To Successfully Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Duos (1356 Views)

See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test / How To Successfully Root Your Innjoo ONE 3G HD Android Phone / How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How To Successfully Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Duos by Votukpa(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Anyone?
Re: Who Knows How To Successfully Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Duos by Emekayoung(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2013
You bought a new phone dat has the best festures so far,wit the latest Android Os,you are there talking abt rooting it,wat are u rooting it for?
You people are the ones that cause problems for urselves,later u will say this fone wahala too much,or samsung no be better fone.
Re: Who Knows How To Successfully Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Duos by Votukpa(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
I would like to browse with the ipv6 protocol and I can only do it when the device is rooted. At the moment I cannot.

Try being constructive please.
Re: Who Knows How To Successfully Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Duos by tonardo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
How much did you buy it?
Re: Who Knows How To Successfully Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Duos by Votukpa(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
tonardo: How much did you buy it?

Re: Who Knows How To Successfully Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Duos by tosnat: 4:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Emekayoung: You bought a new phone dat has the best festures so far,wit the latest Android Os,you are there talking abt rooting it,wat are u rooting it for?
You people are the ones that cause problems for urselves,later u will say this fone wahala too much,or samsung no be better fone.
Tell am o..

(1) (Reply)

BB Sales Floods The Market Even Z10 Goes For 32k ... Lolz (photo) / Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop / Android L Kitpop Rom For Tecno M3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.