Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Melodic Minor And Harmonic Minor Scale - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Melodic Minor And Harmonic Minor Scale (1037 Views)

Download Proudat - Give Me Space (produce By Minor) / Help Me How To Use Minor,dim,aug And Sus Chords On Piano. / A Song For The Haitan Titled Resurrection By Lupe Fiasco,kenna,mike Shinoda(fort Minor Of Likin Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Melodic Minor And Harmonic Minor Scale by creativemusic: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
What is melodic minor. Explain briefly. What is Harmonic minor. Explain briefly
Re: Melodic Minor And Harmonic Minor Scale by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Harmonic Minor Scale - To play a harmonic minor scale, you simply raise the seventh note of the scale by a half-step as you go up and down the scale. For example:
Natural C Minor Scale = C - D - Eb - F - G - Ab - Bb - C
Harmonic C Minor Scale = C - D - Eb - F - G - Ab - B - C

Melodic Minor Scale - When you raise the sixth and seventh notes of a scale by a half step as you go up the scale and then return to the natural minor as you go down the scale. For example:
Melodic C Minor Scale = C - D - Eb - F - G - A - B - C (as you go up the scale)
Natural C Minor Scale = C - D - Eb - F - G - Ab - Bb - C (as you go down the scale)

(1) (Reply)

PRAIZ - Track Title "Mercy Remix Ft. Diana King" (download) / Download New Music>> Sholws Ft Synord,seriki,lil Kesh- Omo To Posh / My New Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.