Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Funding Your Forex Account With Nigeria Issued Debit Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funding Your Forex Account With Nigeria Issued Debit Cards (4239 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Funding Your Payoneer Card / Funding Your Graphcard Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funding Your Forex Account With Nigeria Issued Debit Cards by drealaz24(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wire transfer can be too costly when making deposits to forex sites. So therefore people that have one time or anoda fund their forex account with nigeria debit card should therefore share their experience relative to both deposits and withdrawal. As for me i am luking forward to know if anybody has funded fxpro.com with any nigeria debit card. I just try uba naira debit master card on fxpro.com, bt it did nt work.
Re: Funding Your Forex Account With Nigeria Issued Debit Cards by oluks05: 3:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Pls any response to this? Cos am also interested in opening an account with fxpro.com thank you.
Re: Funding Your Forex Account With Nigeria Issued Debit Cards by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2013
Use gtb naira mastercard. Never fails, that is what I use.
Re: Funding Your Forex Account With Nigeria Issued Debit Cards by urmezy: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
OPEN YOUR TRADING ACCOUNT WITH MIC ONE OF THE BEST FX BROKER
AND GET 100% BONUS ON ANY DEPOSIT.

VISIT THE SITE BELOW TO LEARN ABOUT THIS AND SIGN UP:

www.winningedgeinvestment.com

offer closes oct 31 2013.

Note:this broker is fully regulated and reliable.they accept deposit/withdrawal
with your naira master/visa card but with master card;there is a limitation
according to the rule of the card company;you can only withdraw to the tune of
your deposited amount,so in case you make profit and you need to withdraw more
the your initial deposited amount using your master card,the broker will credit
you with an equivalent of your deposited amount and ask you to provide another
means of withdrawal of your choice (among their list of acceptable withdrawal methods)
to credit you with the excess of your withdrawal.but in the case of your naira visa card;
there is no limitation;withdrawals/deposits are limitless and you can also use OKPAY.
l hope you get this.or you visit the site above for more enqiuries or to sign up.

Re: Funding Your Forex Account With Nigeria Issued Debit Cards by destineguy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
How did you register as a nigerian on the website www.fxpro.com. Nigeria doesnt appear to be on the list am seeing.
Re: Funding Your Forex Account With Nigeria Issued Debit Cards by surveycash(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Why waste your time with brokers that are not Nigerian friendly?

I use xmbroker.com and they accept deposits/withdrawals via our cards.
Re: Funding Your Forex Account With Nigeria Issued Debit Cards by felucci(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2015
AGEA now accepts Naira Cards. I recently funded my account with my First bank issued Naira Mastercard and it worked. The exchange rate used was about N222 per USD 1

(1) (Reply)

The Best Poultry Feed In Nigeria / Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 / Websites, Apps And Accounts OTP Verification Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.