Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm (169074 Views)

Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) / Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm / Lack Of Sleep Reduces Man’s Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Visocrate(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
this is really educative
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by ennon92(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Emed11: viewers description is adviced.*make i close eyes o*.
*DISCRETION*

2 Likes

Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Abrantie: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
3. Have more sex not less: Men with low sperm counts are often advised to abstain from sex in order to improve their sperm count, but new research suggests that while this may improve sperm count, too much abstinence can damage the DNA of the sperm that is produced. Australian researchers have found that having daily sex actually improves the quality, if not the quantity of sperm. The thought behind this is that regular ejaculations get rid of the old sperm and make way for newer healthier sperm.

For those unlucky guys, I think you can substitute a real babe with regular masturbazion. The end result is the same.
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by gloriana(f): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
omiobo: Finally finally my thread made it to fp. This is a testimony worth sharing in church.

Dancing etighi in front of BRT
pls i dnt undastand. Wat is it wit dis front page parol. Is there a reward 4 threads dat made it 2 d front page?
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by gp66(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
to increase ur fertility u hv to be sleeping naked so fresh air from d environment can reach ur scrotal sack. I sleep naked becos i live alone, so pls dont try to sleep naked if u r stil wit ur parents or guardians.

Bachelor's life benefit!

1 Like

Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
ennon92: *DISCRETION*
thanks.Correction made.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Magnanimity(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
omiobo:

http://www.justmommies.com/getting-pregnant/male-fertility/sperm-411-7-little-known-things-that-can-affect-sperm
When a man suck bosom of a woman that is not breastfeeding but bringing out liquid due to infection, he is liable to suffer infertility
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by kojeiwa(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
It's actually better for the sperm to be watery than to be thick. When a sperm is thick it's because it has too much semenn which could impede sperm mobility. Sperms have to be mobile to swim to the fallopian tube where the egg is. A man could have high sperm count but because of the thickness, only less than 30%of the sperms could be mobile. Have sex almost every day or every other day before and after the woman's ovulation time. It increases sperm mobility an higher chance of getting your spouse pregnant.
And average sperm count should be around 20-30 millions and about half of those should be mobile and only les than 100 usually make it to the egg.
Sperm can leave up to 2-3 days in the Fallopian tube waiting for the arrival of the egg. Sometime up to 5 days.
A man's sperm determines the sex of the baby. So please stop blaming the women for their inability to bear a male child.
The male sperm swim faster but die quicker while a female sperms are slow swimmer but live longer. So if you want a male child, have intercourse close to when she is ovulating or if you want a female child have intercourse couple days before she ovulate because the female sperm can live longer waiting for the arrival of the egg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
nadia_SA: Does watery sperm mke bby or it needs to b really thick?

Oh this Girls need a baby as soon as possible. From ur last week we were asked to chose from number 1 to 10 she choses number 3. which states a Child ,nw she is d first to comment on this hmmm.Tell u guy to be eaten Bananas,custard mixed with milk & yoghurt. God we give u ur heart desire very soon ur baby is on d way.

1 Like

Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nicepoker(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
nadia_SA: Does watery sperm mke bby or it needs to b really thick?

mix with pap
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nicepoker(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
spongeback: I know some nairalanders sperm dey like boarding school tea undecided
u must be the leader
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
spongeback: I know some nairalanders sperm dey like boarding school tea undecided
Hmmm hv u tested them,u might be write o. Tell us hw u take know! Am waiten for ur reply o.
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Donald80(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
Watery sperm can pregnant a woman if d sperm is alive.......most men r been deceived by dis so called herbalist dat sells drug n shouts.....watery sperm watery sperm......every body system isnt d same....no doubt a thick sperm is gud.......but a living watery sperm can produce babies.....some thick sperms r dead n cant produce babies........Sperm is a living cell.
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Hmmm hv u tested them,u might be write o. Tell us hw u take know! Am waiten for ur reply o.
Bro......English teacher go strike in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Bro......English teacher go strike in Nigeria(no offense ) undecided
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
omiobo:

Awww,you are no more on BBM list. I will re add you.
omiobo pls edit ur one post on my bbm pin abegi. cry cry
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by seaman007: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
I love this topic,its really educative.
Pls keep the analysis coming,am gainin a lot
Now am going to buy all the bananas in d market,sleep unclad,and excercise more
Pls more anyone wit more information shd kEp it coming
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by seaman007: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
kojeiwa: It's actually better for the sperm to be watery than to be thick. When a sperm is thick it's because it has too much semen which could impede sperm mobility. Sperms have to be mobile to swim to the fallopian tube where the egg is. A man could have high sperm count but because of the thickness, only less than 30%of the sperms could be mobile. Have sex almost every day or every other day before and after the woman's ovulation time. It increases sperm mobility an higher chance of getting your spouse pregnant.
And average sperm count should be around 20-30 millions and about half of those should be mobile and only les than 100 usually make it to the egg.
Sperm can leave up to 2-3 days in the Fallopian tube waiting for the arrival of the egg. Sometime up to 5 days.
A man's sperm determines the sex of the baby. So please stop blaming the women for their inability to bear a male child.
The male sperm swim faster but die quicker while a female sperms are slow swimmer but live longer. So if you want a male child, have intercourse close to when she is ovulating or if you want a female child have intercourse couple days before she ovulate because the female sperm can live longer waiting for the arrival of the egg.

Thank you so much i had to safe ur comment its really educative
I gained alot
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by buchy5050: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by omiobo: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
nadia_SA: omiobo pls edit ur one post on my bbm pin abegi. cry cry
Sorry! I've done that.
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls wat abot over fooking? I use to fuuk 8 to 12 rounds withing 24hours pls is it good to sperm development? Any sexx less than 6rounds per nite dont satisfy me ooo. Pls ur good ansas? Tanks in anticipation
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by omiobo: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
gloriana: pls i dnt undastand. Wat is it wit dis front page parol. Is there a reward 4 threads dat made it 2 d front page?

Very good question but if you ask me na who I go ask? The matter wey u see so e heavy for mouth.
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
??
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by ibrokola(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2013

Who asked you to test them? grin
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by COOLDK(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
seaman007:

Thank you so much i had to safe ur comment its really educative
I gained alot

Belief me! this guy is guilty of watery this thing lipsrsealed
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Infoay: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
ok.Thanks for the info. Noted
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by debedebe(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
sex in cold or hot weather nko?
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nnachi404(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
k2039: The post is not applicable to me because a woman at menopause will get pregnant with one drop of my sperm.
hummm see lies
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nnachi404(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=IYA NGBALI]ugly toto fit kill sperm[/quote all toto ugly
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nnachi404(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
ollyboi123: Chai people like dirty talk ... See how all of una dey post some even dey re-add each other ... Better topic una no go comment .. I pity una .... Advice for all d guys way no dey last past five minutes make una go take 'shaarkii' for island
so you still dey take this thing small small
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by Nnachi404(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
chinziaski: If only guys know how to use their penis the way I do. Not only wow sex! Cute babies too... Tested and trusted for nearly 30years
bad guy 30yrs omo u 2 much.
Re: Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm by guyANDROID1: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Welcome to a place so Wide anything can happen....

Chai see traffic, no wonder google say over 68% of searchers search 4 anything pertaining to sex.

Subscribed already bt my bb subscription go cut off tonite....

Ooh!!!! I will miss some sexy comment tonite bt promise 2 come back tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help-hepatitis / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.