Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit (31254 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Abiola's Wife Refused To Collect Form-; PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2013

Condolence na by force? See me see sheppopotamus wahala!

3 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2013
oh........puuuuleeeaaaaaase!
give up already
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by aieromon(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2013
Is PEJ an elected official? Amaechi can choose whether or not he wants to pay you a visit. I don tire for this woman jare.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2013
illiteracy is a disease

4 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by devour129: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2013
coogar: jonathan himself must be an irresponsible husband if he cannot put a leash on his rabid wife. i would be embarrassed as a husband if my wife continues to to bring shame into my household. if jonathan cannot stamp his authority in his household, why do we expect him to rule a country of 160 million people?
am speechless . Could anyone be this daft ?

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2013
coogar: jonathan himself must be an irresponsible husband if he cannot put a leash on his rabid wife. i would be embarrassed as a husband if my wife continues to to bring shame into my household. if jonathan cannot stamp his authority in his household, why do we expect him to rule a country of 160 million people?
it is easier for jonathan to pass through the eye of a needle than for him to muzzle that pugnacious and bellicose wife of his

4 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by ayusco85(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2013
Patience again? What is this woman smoking? Who cares abt the beef btw u and ameachi? Does ur beef make ASUU call off their stupid needless strike?
*no provoke M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ o, b4 i give u an E-slap*
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by funshint(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2013
Can U̶̲̥̅̊ just imagine...wat a country. That's d effect of praying against what should hv happened in Spain abi na Germany @ least that would hv saved us this present embarrassment and impunity we've found ourselves. She-Fowl!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Erukuomoibadan: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2013
arcis:

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-amaechi-his-wife-refused-pay-me-condolence-visit-%E2%80%93-patience-jonathan
Make she carry them go court na ,Wetin b ma own self ,I beg anyone with iphone charger ?borrow me please

2 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by on3simus: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2013
This woman is very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by bigx(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2013
Pettiness in the Corridors of Power
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by otokx(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2013
This is serious.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by TCUBE(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2013
I love her. She is the poster "pickin" for everything wrong with Nigeria. The Epitome of Lawlessness!!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2013
This woman is abusing her privilege, this is something that happens only in Nigeria, Michelle Obama doesn't have time for nonsense like this because she has better things to do and because she knows that her Husband is the president, not her. her husband is the public figure, not her, She is a support for him and not some power crazed woman hungry for relevance. the governor of Rivers state has more power than she does because he is a public officer, hell, Patience Jonathan shouldn't even be heard. She should leave rivers state alone and stick to standing beside her husband to take crazy pictures like First ladies should. Na by force to pay condolence? Someone should push this woman in a well already. angry

4 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by phayvoursky(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2013
D CONDOLENCES UV RECEIVED; ISNT IT OK? U NEED MORE CONDOLENCE; U WAN KEEP AM FOR FUTURE USE? WILL AMAECHIS CONDOLENCE BRING BACK UP MOM?

HOW DID U BECOME A DR?

2 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by AGgal(f): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2013
Dis PEJ stories r getting out of hand. Is it by force to pay sum1 condolence visit? She don dey make me shame

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by TCUBE(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2013
kennygee: This woman is abusing her privilege, this is something that happens only in Nigeria, Michelle Obama doesn't have time for nonsense like this because she has better things to do and because she knows that her Husband is the president, not her. her husband is the public figure, not her, She is a support for him and not some power crazed woman hungry for relevance. the governor of Rivers state has more power than she does because he is a public officer, hell, Patience Jonathan shouldn't even be heard. She should leave rivers state alone and stick to standing beside her husband to take crazy pictures like First ladies should. Na by force to pay condolence? Someone should push this woman in a well already. angry

"Privilege"? She believes she is entitled.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by aieromon(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2013
kennygee: This woman is abusing her privilege, this is something that happens only in Nigeria, Michelle Obama doesn't have time for nonsense like this because she has better things to do and because she knows that her Husband is the president, not her. her husband is the public figure, not her, She is a support for him and not some power crazed woman hungry for relevance. the governor of Rivers state has more power than she does because he is a public officer, hell, Patience Jonathan shouldn't even be heard. She should leave rivers state alone and stick to standing beside her husband to take crazy pictures like First ladies should. Na by force to pay condolence? Someone should push this woman in a well already. angry

What size of well are we talking about here? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Ellatwist: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2013
arcis:
I hope Ŧђi̶̲̥̅̊ڪ‎​ will not bring any political instability to Rivers state,

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-amaechi-his-wife-refused-pay-me-condolence-visit-%E2%80%93-patience-jonathan
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2013
Illiteracy sef.
It will take Nigeria 20 yrs to recover from GEJ/PEJ damages.
This illiterate market woman is a permanent secretary in Bayelya State.; acting president on Niger Delta affairs.

WHICH WAY? SHE NOR GET CONSCIENCE? ABI NA OGOGORO SHE CHOP FOR BREAK FAST?

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by deeptesting(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2013
My concern everyday is how the President copes with this woman.........Probably the reason for his cold smiles..
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by kolado(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2013
Patience Jonathan is just too problematic to face her business. She is always sniffing for trouble!
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by miqos02(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2013
is this woman crazy? the last time i checked, the office of the first lady is not an electable or consitutional office
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by AGgal(f): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2013
Wheneva i read abt her i feel so much shame n embarassment
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by payan(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2013
I think there is always a
I think there is always a problem with the
ways aides of GEJ and his wife respond to
issues. The point here is that the deputy
governor was snubbed by Dame and one
expects them to simple respond "Yes or No"
but saying Amaechi and his wife has not
paid condolence visit to her should be left
for another day. I think the aides cause more
problems for these people than they can
imagine. The real enemies of GEJ and Dame
are their aides and not the opposition as
they are made to believe.
i jst dey watch yeye iyawo disgracing mumu oko
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by richeyy(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Shame! @GEJ (PhD): if you've got balls, act like one & control this disgrace you call a wife.
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by oxygen47: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2013
Madam PEJ, e don do now
Always commenting
Allow d man to have some peace
Every one must not be at ur beck and call
Are U a god dat he must worship?
D man has made it clear dat he is not interested in U
& sincerely,
Its not by force

Drags plate.............>>
Drinking my garri in stainless plate
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Okijajuju: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2013
Hahahahahaaaa..

This fat tanker of a Presidents wife must be outta her mind.. Condolence is not by force. Your mama is dead.. Go dig up a hole and shove her in it and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by 50calibre(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2013
This woman seems to have an inflated sense of entitlement, what a joke!!

1 Like

Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2013
Lolz ;DLolz

These woman think say na village meeting she dey.

Who go settle dis quarrel?
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2013
Okija juju: Hahahahahaaaa..

This fat tanker of a Presidents wife must be outta her mind.. Condolence is not by force. Your mama is dead.. Go dig up a hole and shove her in it and move on.

grin grin grin
Re: Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2013
Madam PEJ,what is it na??..Paying u a condolence visit is not what will solve d crisis btw amaechi n ur hubby..Amaechi is jst being straight,,its nt by force..Let him be plss..U jst like to find Amaechi trouble..All ur visit na visit of trouble...mk we hear word abeg..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Withdraw Tompolo’s Security Aides / 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu / Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.