Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife (8486 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by mrwils(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
It is life-changing and can be destructive if it is embarked on with the wrong person. You have to be absolutely sure that the woman in your life is someone you’ll be happy spending time with every day of your life, forever. Here are 10 signs that the woman in your life will make a good wife.

1. She’s Nurturing
A woman who will make a good wife has to be caring and nurturing. She’s going to be majorly responsible for the well-being of you and your children. She should be kind and compassionate, willing to take care of others without grumbling.

2. She’s Dependable
A great wife should be someone you can trust and rely on. She should be someone who will support her man no matter what, someone you know you can count on, come rain, come shine.

3. She’s Respectful
Disrespect is one of the major causes of marital dysfunction. The woman you decide to marry should respect you no matter what. She should respect your family and your friends, even if she doesn’t like them. She should be a respectful person all round.

4. She’s Humble
A proud woman will encourage grudges and nothing destroys relationships faster than malice. The ideal wife should be able to apologize even when she isn’t in the wrong.

5. She’s emotionally stable
The woman you decide to marry should be stable emotionally and otherwise. An emotionally unstable woman can’t handle the pressures of marriage. She should be mature and know how to handle situations without constantly losing her cool. You don’t want to marry a woman who will break down in tears over every little challenge.

6. She loves children
The ideal wife should love children. She should like to have them around her and willing to play with them always. This is a sign that she’ll be capable of taking care of the family you build together.

7. She can cook
She doesn’t have to be a chef but a great wife should be able to feed her family.

8. You have a lot in common
It can be the same kind of music or the same hobbies or even just a love of books. If there are things you both like to do, that’s a good sign you are entering a marriage of happiness and longevity.

9. You have great communication
There is nothing more important in a relationship than communication, and if you are considering making it official by marrying her, you have to feel comfortable talking with her about any and everything. The more you communicate with your woman, the less likely the two of you will get into arguments because you both will be able to talk about your problems instead of holding them in.

10. You can laugh together
Mutual laughter is an essential component of a strong and healthy marriage. Romance is much better if you can see humour in the little things and can have a laugh together.

Above all, you must remember that there’s no such thing as a perfect person so there can’t be a perfect wife. Love is about accepting that person you’ve chosen even with all their flaws and deciding to love them no matter what.

What other qualities do you consider necessary for an ideal wife? Share your opinions

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Kingslaw(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
thanks.above all,she must love her mother-in-law.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Gudintent: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
How about 10 signs to know when she is faking it undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by hrykanu231(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pls if u see a lady that has 8/10 of the above named features without faking it let me knw ASAP
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by 190theclown: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
11: she must NOT be nigerian or related to any Nigerians angry
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by flolancracker: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2013
sad 12:- she must be a beast in bed sad
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by 190theclown: 12:09am On Aug 20, 2013
^yeah i forgot that too grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by 9jabouy: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2013
hrykanu231: Pls if u see a lady that has 8/10 of the above named features without faking it let me knw ASAP

my babe scores 10/10
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by flolancracker: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
^yeah i forgot that too grin grin
you're welcome grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Bootylicious(f): 1:36am On Aug 20, 2013
I am here cheesy quote author=hrykanu231]Pls if u see a lady that has 8/10 of the above named features without faking it let me knw ASAP[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 20, 2013
Bro if she is darkskinned or Nigerian womens angry
If she is white or laiteskinned or halfcaste wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by flolancracker: 2:35am On Aug 20, 2013
spongeback: Bro if she is darkskinned or Nigerian womens angry
If she is white or laiteskinned or halfcaste wink
. What's you tryna say
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Lyth: 3:51am On Aug 20, 2013
Wat a load of dung-fu ...wat u rly need is a non-pretender in d build up 2 marriage, all other tinz r either acceptable 2 u or u chuck her out.
OP mayb u shld roll out d "10 signs dat ur fiancé/fiancée mom wld make a good mom-in-law".

NEXT pls.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Lyth: 3:57am On Aug 20, 2013
flolancracker: . What's you tryna say
I believe she's tryna let u knw dat her fingers r bare ...so if u r in2 lytskinned, halfcaste or white women then make a honest woman outta her cheesy
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by 3ace(m): 4:06am On Aug 20, 2013
My woman only lacks No 5 and I know she's not pretending. Generally, women tend to be more emotional than men. Still assisting her to get over it. We don't have any problem with "no water situation" in the house. She cries easily.
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Swot26(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2013
My Girl is dah Bomb......she has everything mentioned above...May God protect her for me....Amin...
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2013
People are always looking for signs and tips
Una go look taya

Any man that is not ready to be all the 10 points listed shouldn't get a woman who has them
Iseeeee

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by djeezy(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2013
I'll watch out for those signs above. Some girls are really good at faking and pretending to poses the above qualities. Obviously she can't feign cooking.
Sign No: 11, she should be good in bedmatics.
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 20, 2013
mrwils: It is life-changing and can be destructive if it is embarked on with the wrong person. You have to be absolutely sure that the woman in your life is someone you’ll be happy spending time with every day of your life, forever. Here are 10 signs that the woman in your life will make a good wife.

1. She’s Nurturing
A woman who will make a good wife has to be caring and nurturing. She’s going to be majorly responsible for the well-being of you and your children. She should be kind and compassionate, willing to take care of others without grumbling.

You cannot nurture a grouch,so the man himself must deserve nurturing

2. She’s Dependable
A great wife should be someone you can trust and rely on. She should be someone who will support her man no matter what, someone you know you can count on, come rain, come shine.
You must in return be loving ,caring ,appreciative and show it,you don't expect what you don't give

3. She’s Respectful
Disrespect is one of the major causes of marital dysfunction. The woman you decide to marry should respect you no matter what. She should respect your family and your friends, even if she doesn’t like them. She should be a respectful person all round.

Absolute rubbish,respect you no matter what?
Indeed

A man must be respectable and deserve it.if you are a lazy,cheating no good lying snake,you deserve none and if your family members don't respect her place as a wife,they shouldn't expect her to care about them.No sane woman would disrespect your respectable friends.Your family and friends will take a cue from you,how to treat her.if you do it well,she will reciprocate.

4. She’s Humble
A proud woman will encourage grudges and nothing destroys relationships faster than malice. The ideal wife should be able to apologize even when she isn’t in the wrong.

If you lack the same qualities may baba God pair you with a wife just like you

The woman you decide to marry should be stable emotionally and otherwise. An emotionally unstable woman can’t handle the pressures of marriage. She should be mature and know how to handle situations without constantly losing her cool. You don’t want to marry a woman who will break down in tears over every little challenge.

If you expect a non emotional spouse ,then you picked the wrong gender for a wife,find a man like yourself

6. She loves children
The ideal wife should love children. She should like to have them around her and willing to play with them always. This is a sign that she’ll be capable of taking care of the family you build together.
Na wa
This kain high jump.i love my kids but sometimes I don't want to play,na fight?
Sometimes I want to be alone in peace and quiet without them bothering me,
I don't like noisy hyperactive kids that will spill drinks on my carpet I would want them to go home to their mothers grin
Nothing wrong with it ,everybody get their limit abeg

7. She can cook
She doesn’t have to be a chef but a great wife should be able to feed her family.
I learnt to cook some dishes from my husband.sometimes I don't have the strength to cook and I order pizza for dinner or feed them sandwiches at night or they have a bowl of cereal
What is the big deal.?
Wives also get tired you know
Be realistic in your expectations

It can be the same kind of music or the same hobbies or even just a love of books. If there are things you both like to do, that’s a good sign you are entering a marriage of happiness and longevity.

Na lie
I hate football
I don't care about basketball
I love traveling and adventure, he is a homebody
I love to dance,he doesn't
He hates that I post on blogs grin
But we love each other enough to allow us to express our individuality
You thrive in marriage when you can allow your partner be themselves

There is nothing more important in a relationship than communication, and if you are considering making it official by marrying her, you have to feel comfortable talking with her about any and everything. The more you communicate with your woman, the less likely the two of you will get into arguments because you both will be able to talk about your problems instead of holding them in.

I agree wink

Mutual laughter is an essential component of a strong and healthy marriage. Romance is much better if you can see humour in the little things and can have a laugh together.

I also agree,i love to laugh and to tease and that was an important quality to look for in a man. wink

Above all, you must remember that there’s no such thing as a perfect person so there can’t be a perfect wife. Love is about accepting that person you’ve chosen even with all their flaws and deciding to love them no matter what.

What other qualities do you consider necessary for an ideal wife? Share your opinions

My answers in red

7 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Mutual laughter ke...i hail dis ur 10 signs o
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2013
3ace: We don't have any problem with "no water situation" in the house. She cries easily.

LOL!!!
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2013
@babyosisi, u are just the best.

I dont know why pple tink it is only a lady duty, for a r/ship or marriage to work.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2013
All of you squealing about "she must be this, she must be that"
Well, I gat news for you, everyman gets the woman he deserves!!!
If you are still single, pls begin now to lay your tracks well, be a gentleman all round!
You wouldn't want your train to derail in the near future! And if you are already married and seek "perfection" pls upgrade! Love your wife!!!

For those of you writing bedmatics as a "rule"
Well, marriage isn't all about sex, my reason is this: what if that is what took you into the union? And God blessed you with longevity like Queen Elizabeth?
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by addictiv(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2013
getting tried of these 10 signs, 15 signs, nd 40 signs of poo.....human beings are different with diverse behaviors so they all now have to conform to a blawdy list so as to fit to the society.....men y' all have got to wake up and get real. we aren't living in a fantasy socitey
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Anuoluwap(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2013
I hope this topic graces frontpage and this one also-www.nairaland.com/1404214/ladies-7-signs-he-shy#1404214.2
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Maidoki14(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2013
Eya an she missed number 12? I mean been good on bed.
9ja-bouy:

my babe scores 10/10
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by patrkq(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
9ja-bouy:

my babe scores 10/10
for your small mind abi?
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by gistmelove(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Monicasque(f): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kingslaw: thanks.above all,she must love her mother-in-law.

I do not know about this one. I know most of the time the daughter in law is supposed to love the mother in law but there are some people who are just impossible and sometimes u r busy trying to love her and she is busy trying to hate u so in this case i would say, a good wife material is that who can tolerate the mother in laws including some of the sister in laws who might be bad. She should be able to tolerate and know that her emotions must not get the better of her no matter how tempted and at no stage must she ever make her husband choose between her and his family. She must have some form of compromise in her and the ability to turn bad situations into her advantage. We all know that most of the time in laws are full of crap so u need not make it seem as if u r the first or the last person this will happen to. Just handle it like a woman but plz never force or beg them to like u. Just deal with them in a civil manner
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by bukatyne(f): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
mrwils: It is life-changing and can be destructive if it is embarked on with the wrong person. You have to be absolutely sure that the woman in your life is someone you’ll be happy spending time with every day of your life, forever. Here are 10 signs that the woman in your life will make a good wife.

1. She’s Nurturing

2. She’s Dependable

3. She’s Respectful

4. She’s Humble

6. She loves children

7. She can cook

Cool grin
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by bukatyne(f): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
babyosisi:

My answers in red

Nice! cheesy

I no get time to break them down angry
Re: 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife by Nomski0(f): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
babyosisi:

My answers in red
God Bless you babe. You hit this thread direct on the head with that post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? / Why Do Igbos Renounce Marrying From This Particular Tribe? / 30 Powerful Prophecies For Nairaland In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.