Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! (3303 Views)

Face Of Fashion Africa Pageant Held Last Night In Abuja (Photos) / How To Make A Facial Mask / Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Cayon(f): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2008
saucekid:

*walks in. . . . . proceeds to walk out*
hey you> How come you are not doing what you do best.  that is:  responding to a whole heap of emails by pushing a certain person email to the bottom lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Cayon(f): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Ridiculous!!! Somebody has been smoking her pubic hair.
oooo, so that's the way you speak to women? Shame on you. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Radiant(f): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

I can't believe she had to create a thread for Xerxes n Radiant. . . . and she doesn't take cyber issues seriously!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Did she? shocked grin

Cayon:

I think you are in love with me

U thinking too far grin
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Xerxes4(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2008
Radiant:

Did she? shocked grin

There u go. . . . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-140453.0.html
I think the lady in the pic is Cayon herself.
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by saucekid(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2008
@ cayon
what do u mean by that?
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Radiant(f): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

There u go. . . . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-140453.0.html
I think the lady in the pic is Cayon herself.

grin grin grin
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by NegroNtns(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2008
Nna, na who be dis Canyon?  You made me waste my footaction just to come and hear facials and nails and wedding gown.  <hiiiiiiisssssss>  You yeye.

Next time put a matching topic at the door so I can walk on by.

Yeye
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2008
But I like the dress, it's cute wink
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by saucekid(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2008
you go like the dress na
shebi na girl u be
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2008
wink "
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2008
eerrrr pardon me but did you say the dress matched your CHOCOLATE ''colour''?   undecided undecided undecided  undecided
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by vivaladiva(f): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2008
u fit give person heart attack abeg if no be Bleep ,next time i go vex tear my bra
which kind wet pant be this now
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Hoodrat(m): 2:09am On Jun 08, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by deor03(m): 2:24am On Jun 08, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my God grin
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Cayon(f): 2:27am On Jun 08, 2008
a false moniker but the IP and landline still remain the same.  Hmmmmmm.  *sigh* you don't have go under a false name to say what you have to say. Btw, the wedding was awesome and boy I was one hot sexy mama. Like Tupac Alz eyz were on me

Hoodrat:

The person who posted this must be very stupid, who care about her, i thought she was trying to tell us how the sex she had was and the big disappointed here telling us about stupid facial massage, may small animal piss on your black brain, useless topic, i think people should stop replaying to this add sad
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Cayon(f): 2:53am On Jun 08, 2008
saucekid:

@ cayon
what do u mean by that? [/i]

SK, are you referring to my comment below??

[i]hey you How come you are not doing what you love doing best.  that is:  responding to a whole  heap of emails by pushing a certain person email to the bottom
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by deor03(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2008
I also did it this morning,  i can stop thinking about it.

Guess what!. I brushed my teeth with colgate grin.,.,.,.,lol
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by SourSex: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2008
deor03:

I also did it this morning, 
hop u've been doing it all d while?
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by deor03(m): 12:48am On Jun 10, 2008
SourSex:

hop u've been doing it all d while?

No, This one was special. I used close-up and Maclean before now
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by ogrebuga(m): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2008
deor03:

I also did it this morning, i can stop thinking about it.

Guess what!. I brushed my teeth with colgate grin.,.,.,.,lol

lmao, good one. cheesy
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 23, 2012
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Lawani Wearing A N550,000 Hair (pictures) / Female Hand Made Slippers / Best Short Haircut Styles For This Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.