Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma (55648 Views)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / BREAKING: Pastor Ajanaku Refuses To Die: Resurrects, Relapses Into Coma / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by MojiDelano(f): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2013
Like a proverbial cat with nine lives, controversial pastor and estranged spiritual father of popular gospel singer, Tope Alabi, Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku is said to have regained life after being certified dead

Hospital sources revealed that while effort were being made to prepare him for morgue, the man, who has refused to die, awoke and shouted ‘Thank You Jesus!’ and relapsed into a spiritual slumber.

Meanwhile, his wife, we gathered, has been telling sympathisers that “I knew daddy would come back to life again.” Right now, we cannot categorically tell you if the man will awake again or not.

Another report has it that, while preparations were in top gear to get his body deposited at a nearby morgue, a medical doctor was said to have been contacted to certify him dead and get a death certificate but they were shocked when the doctor declared that the man still has live in his body. For now his inner members are insisting that the prophet should be left till Friday, believing that he would have come back fully to life. So the waiting continues.

Prophet Ajanaku who is famous with popular gospel singer Tope Alabi’s fame was recently in the public eye when he opened up that the singer had demanded s*x from him.

We shall keep you updated as the drama unfolds.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22926/2/tope-alabis-spiritual-father-pastor-ajanaku-refuse.html
http://mojidelano..com/2013/08/another-case-of-lazarus-tope-alabis.html

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Dreal1247: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2013
May this story be true and i pray that he finally comes back to life in Jesus name. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by oxygen47: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2013
It will be too bad if dis publication is false
Pls dont play on peoples emotions wit rumours or false hope
I really wish he wakes up
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by ChiSun27(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2013
shocked :We are watching shocked
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by demelza: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
MojiDelano: Right now, we cannot categorically tell you if the man will awake again or not.

Sure, every thing will be made known by Oga at the top.
All these fables self!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Chanchit: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Which kyn thing be this na. "e don die, e never die" Mr Man abeg choose one and stop confusing me. Thats why I like muslims, them go don baf am, cement am for 6ft, if he come later wake up, sooner or later e go die there. Nonsense.

91 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by buklan4realyah(f): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chanchit: Which kyn thing be this na. "e don die, e never die" Mr Man abeg choose one and stop confusing me. Thats why I like muslims, them go don baf am, cement am for 6ft, if he come later wake up, sooner or later e go die there. Nonsense.

cant stop laughing out seriously

bad boi

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by KweenAdz(f): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mtscheeew...I said it o...I questioned dt OP dt said he's dead...ds false tale bearers! Well,na una sabi....Shior!
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Haywhymido(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
MojiDelano: In a very surprising turn of events, Pastor Ireti Ajanaku the spiritual leader of Christ Victory Chapel International and estranged spiritual father of gospel singer Tope Alabi has resurrected from the dead. shocked
According to MikeAngelo news, the controversial pastor like a proverbial cat with nine lives, regained his life after being certified dead.
Hospital sources reveal that while effort were being made to prepare him for morgue, the man, who has refused to die, awoke and shouted ‘Thank You Jesus!’ and relapsed into a spiritual slumber.
Meanwhile, his wife, we gathered, has been telling sympathisers that “I knew daddy would come back to life again.” Right now, we cannot categorically tell you if the man will awake again or not.
Another report has it that, while preparations were in top gear to get his body deposited at a nearby morgue, a medical doctor was said to have been contacted to certify him dead and get a death certificate but they were shocked when the doctor declared that the man still has live in his body. For now his inner members are insisting that the prophet should be left till Friday, believing that he would have come back fully to life. So the waiting continues.
Prophet Ajanaku who is famous with popular gospel singer Tope Alabi’s fame was recently in the public eye when he opened up that the singer had demanded s*x from him.
We shall keep you updated as the drama unfolds.

Dreal1247: I pray that it happens in Jesus name. Amen.
keep on mumuing urself.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by ajasa4link: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
a friend of mine on Facebook who attends his church also claims he is alive, but I've told him to prove it,but he is Yet to reply. if truly he is alive,then his alleged death was staged in the first place. If he is not dead,then I put it to you that it's a ploy to gain him more popularity. if they expect us to believe he was dead,then we need a death certificate signed by a rgistered doctor.

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by kekakuz(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
mennn he looks like someone that kind of thing can happen to

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
If I enter a church and I see this type of "pastor" on the altar I will just moonwalk out.

36 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by ebamma(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
all thanks to his tura bleaching cream

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
pastorpreneur strategy of making more customer, patronizers and account booming hohohohoho

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Bizibi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Is he really that popular in sw

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Burger01(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chanchit: Which kyn thing be this na. "e don die, e never die" Mr Man abeg choose one and stop confusing me. Thats why I like muslims, them go don baf am, cement am for 6ft, if he come later wake up, sooner or later e go die there. Nonsense.

grin
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wait and see what he will say when he returns from coma ' I saw Heaven and Hell', ' I saw white Jesus and Pink Angels' u go say I say ham. Cote my words. The pastor done change colour finish. I wonder what church member will be like. No wonder Tope Alabi too dey change skin small small. Anyway, I dey watch ooo. Its still ur boy, Klenzjoshua. No lele

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by NellyGhenghen(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
plot to get more members. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2013

With the rate people are dying and resurrecting, I'm afraid the Russian billionaire will not implement his immortality plan. STOP RESURRECTING, people. I want to live forever!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Bsmartt(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
confused! [url]confused! [/url]confused!
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by mysticgal(f): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
mtcheew
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by BabaEleko(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
MARKET STRATEGY!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
Another cheap publicity stunt to gain more mumu followers. The higher the followers, the higher the tithes and offering demanded. Even jesus whom they claim to serve as powerful as he his woke up the 3rd day. How come this amphibian woke up in less than 24hrs SCAM

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by sexymoma(f): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ah ah kilode na im body dem dey test bleaching cream ni.
ehn ehn @ op you said he is not dead ehn let him be na, he actually saved his family from his funeral cost ni na, and he actually postponed his death too. abi he is immortal ni. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Kslib(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
This one wey people dey wake from death anyhow so,E mean say hope dey ooo..
Abeg make United states go check Osama well ooo cos if that guy mistakenly wake-up,E go begin hijack Ships at sea ooo..
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by abdulkayus(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Is he Jesus Christ dat he will die and ressurrect?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by kingarizona(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
I swear, I don't know what to comment on this kinda thread!!
Abi make I laugh!!!?cheesy
Make I dance!!!?
Make I jump!!!?
Make I cry!!!?cry
Make I shout!!?shocked
But glory be to God be he has finally resurrected!!

LAST BOMB: like my fellow igbo brother would say NNA MEN,
The way people die and resurrect this days makes human
Being not to be scared of death!!!

NEXT THREAD- Pastor ireti ajanaku tells us the revelation bout Heaven and Hell
#fresh-air#
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
I've never heard a coma described as a "spiritual slumber" before. Nigerian tabloids are never short of a euphemism, I tell you.

Hospital sources revealed that while effort were being made to prepare him for morgue, the man, who has refused to die, awoke and shouted ‘Thank You Jesus!’ and relapsed into a spiritual slumber.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by cashkid18(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
If he wakes up,he wil start tellin us hw he saw God,ate wit him,slept him n also hw he went to hell n saw many popular pple there..for d main lets kip our finger crossed
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by brownlord: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lips sealed, all this wake up resurrect matter they confuse most times, a similar situation was when 7 girls fell inside a well in Ambrose alli university, one of the girl that was said to have resurrected never did, between if a man that has been pronounced dead resurrect i trust our doctors to give him injection to sleep again

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Unitedforever(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
MojiDelano:
Prophet Ajanaku who is famous with
popular gospel singer Tope Alabi’s fame
was recently in the public eye when he
opened up that the singer had
demanded s*x from him.

shocked shocked Issokay oh
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Na everybody dey resurrect now oh,if anybody go try dis kain thing for islam na inside grave e go open eye undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.