Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? (839 Views)

Need A Genuine Seller Of Bonny Light Crude Oil To Deal On Procedure Below / I Have Genuine Seller Of Blco, Flco, Forcados, Lpfo- 08131244776 / Atb For Blco Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? by flexshop(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Goodday fellow nairalanders,

I personally have a Contract to supply BLCO outbar ghana waters. I need anybody in the house who has a cargo in ghana waters or can move into ghana should please to contact Me ASAP. My target price is 73naira gross though am open to negotiations (we already know platt price so don't remind us)
My procedure is simple.
1. We sign and return your contract with our ATB format and inspectors details.
2. You issue ATB and clearance for us to board and confirm (MATB would be ideal)
3. Upon confirmation, we raise BG for the cargo and take it to our point of discharge
4. BG materialises to cash

The procedure above is as simplified and direct as it can be for any serious minded seller.

Please if you have any available

The deal will be sealed in less than 4 working days as we are Ready,willing and able.

Please, time wasters should not bother and if you are not a direct seller or mandate, I will know.
Regards
Re: I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
how serious are your buyers also and what quantity are we looking at?
Re: I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? by flexshop(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
bugzygee: how serious are your buyers also and what quantity are we looking at?

Very serious. 50-140kmt
Thanks
Re: I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? by Chiefigho: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2013
There are so many time wasters on nairaland who can close a deal.
anyway i hav BLCO availble. if u are serious contact me, let meet one-on-one and discurse business.
reo_oil@yahoo.com
Re: I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? by flexshop(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chief igho: There are so many time wasters on nairaland who can close a deal.
anyway i hav BLCO availble. if u are serious contact me, let meet one-on-one and discurse business.
reo_oil@yahoo.com

Oga, you would have sent a proposal first before demanding for a meeting. A serious nairalander has already given me a vessel to track. By 2moro we are flying to lagos to meet his group and the seller.thanks for your response
Re: I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? by Chiefigho: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
I hav meet some people on nairaland who said they hav buyers bt later to find out that they are all time wasters. Am sorry if my post got u offended. I wish u success in ur transactio
n
Re: I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? by flexshop(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chief igho: I hav meet some people on nairaland who said they hav buyers bt later to find out that they are all time wasters. Am sorry if my post got u offended. I wish u success in ur transactio
n

No offence taken. I kept off due to problems I encountered with time wasters too.but if you learn the art of dealing with fakes and apapa hustlers, a few questions would give you a hint on what is in the pipeline.
Anyway, I hope my discussions yield fruit,I will give you a call as we may take some more later in the year too.
Re: I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? by laluski(m): 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
flexshop: Goodday fellow nairalanders,

I personally have a Contract to supply BLCO outbar ghana waters. I need anybody in the house who has a cargo in ghana waters or can move into ghana should please to contact Me ASAP. My target price is 73naira gross though am open to negotiations (we already know platt price so don't remind us)
My procedure is simple.
1. We sign and return your contract with our ATB format and inspectors details.
2. You issue ATB and clearance for us to board and confirm (MATB would be ideal)
3. Upon confirmation, we raise BG for the cargo and take it to our point of discharge
4. BG materialises to cash

The procedure above is as simplified and direct as it can be for any serious minded seller.

Please if you have any available

The deal will be sealed in less than 4 working days as we are Ready,willing and able.

Please, time wasters should not bother and if you are not a direct seller or mandate, I will know.
Regards

What's ur fone number
Re: I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? by flexshop(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
laluski:

What's ur fone number

I removed it already.if you have an offer,please let me know via willhenry123@yahoo.com
Re: I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? by laluski(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
flexshop:

I removed it already.if you have an offer,please let me know via willhenry123@yahoo.com

Av sent u a mail

(1) (Reply)

N20,000 Earner Returns N17m Missing Money To Owner At Jigawa Hotel / Tsu:social Media That Pays. / ECONOMY: Nigeria To Change Foreign Reserve From Dolars To Yuan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.