Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? (3407 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche. / THE LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE. Christ Apostolic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by blueiyke(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2006
Hey y'all.There are so many daily devotionals and bible-guides around these days.I believe this is all good for the edification and building up of the saints of God.

There is "Our Daily Bread", "Rhapsody of Realities", "The Word Among Us", "Daily Manna" and many others.

I use "Rhapsody of Realities" and my life is blessed each day,as I study God's Word.
So,besides your Bible (which is a must, of course), which daily devotional do you enjoy most?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by otokx(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2006
EDWJ - Every Day With Jesus, its non - denominational and published by Christian World Revival.
Re: What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:36pm On May 30, 2006
the topic is wrong!! it should be devotional sumtin like ''devotional guide etc angry
Re: What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by blueiyke(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2006
My bad, Rhodalyn.
But that doesn't tell me your favourite devotional guide.
Re: What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by donnie(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2006
Re: What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by dominobaby(f): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2006
Everyday with Jesus and Inspiring Women Everyday. I love them both but sometyme last year, i started to read FAITH FOOD DEVOTIONS by Kenneth Hagin. I tell u guys, it is a must read especially if u need to boost ur faith. I started reading it in feb. last year and in march, it turned my life around.
I read Joyce Meyer's mags and i am looking for her own daily devotions, av 4gotten d tittle nw.
Re: What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by TMoney4(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2006
rhapsody of realities!!!
Re: What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by rom: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2006
Presently I use FAITH TO FAITH by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland.
I used Our Daily Bread for a very long time,years ago.
I've also had cause to use Rhapsody for about a year before.
I go to an RCCG parish here,and almost everybody quote from Open Heavens by 'daddy G.O'.
There was an incident last weekend in a programme I attended here, where the leader asked those that read Open Heavens for that day to raise their hands,as inquiring eyes rolled around the room for the serious and not so serious xtians,(that's the way I interpreted it) I felt a trifle odd in my skin.
Re: What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by Eeyore(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2006
I used Our Daily Bread for some years.
But now,I'm into Rhapsody of Realities, full time.
It's DA BOMB!
Re: What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by dm(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2006
Rhapsody of Realities
Re: What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by donnie(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2006
Re: What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by Ddii(f): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2006
Rhapsody of realities.
it is absolutely amazing.
the experience from it so real and very powerful.
infact, it's really beautiful. it radiates love and beauty
i think everyone should read this book.
Re: What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide? by awa17(f): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2010
Brethren, just to encourage you and not so u feel i am discrediting daily guides, they are very important, but let us strive to hear God from His word, that is to say, allow the Holy Spirit Guide you through the word, let it be like a devotional, U will discover that He will reveal alot to you as a person. im working on that too. The Lord is our strength.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. / Religious debate: Do you Shun Jw(s)&why? (2)what do you beleive&practice?. / Aliens Among Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.