Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. (3030 Views)

Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by uzoo: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Designers are trying out new stuffs in the quest to modify the traditional white wedding gown to suit the modern girl.

take a look. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by badmeat(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
After this chicks see this gown now,dem go feel like to pour person hot oilgrin
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by uzoo: 1:09am On Aug 22, 2013
The first picture is really nice ,especially if one has a bambino on the way.It helps to camouflage the baby bump. wink

Modern Designers are actually breaking boundaries ,and these wedding dresses says it all. smiley
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
I really like the first dress. It's seems mysterious. Reminds me of narnia tongue

I would rock the rest at a red carpet event. cool
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by uzoo: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
@adaobi123

i like the one in the middle
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
uzoo: @adaobi123

i like the one in the middle

Its nice but it seems a bit inappropriate for a wedding dress.
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by swtme(f): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
I love d first one wink
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by uzoo: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2013
smiley
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by merciie(f): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
I love them all, but I think only a bride who is slim and has great legs can rock the 2nd and 3rd. It would look really clumsy on a plump bride
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
^^^^^
Going by what u r saying I would be the perfect bride for that dress.
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 31, 2013
I would definitely wear the third one smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by uzoo: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Number two is my best., smiley
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
uzoo: Number two is my best., smiley

Yes it's a pretty dress,I wish there was more fabric though,I am not trying to show my underwear ,especially on my wedding day cheesy
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by Enegod(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
girls talk... undecided undecided
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by IMAGEMasters: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
I like the third one
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by Uniquexty(f): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2013
The first one all the way
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by Achenyoamanyi: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2013
I love them all,for a slim body like mine I can wear the first one for my church wedding service and any of the remainder for my red carpet reception
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by abbyrian(f): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2013
I like to take risks and experiment with fashion, but the one day I wouldn't want take those risk would be on my wedding day. These dresses are statement makers and without the right attitude and personality they can easily be overpowering and then it becomes a case of the dress wearing the person as the against the norm.

Lemme quickly add that wedding dresses are meant to be timeless such that when you see pix from a 2013 wedding in 2030, it still looks acceptable and classy for that time period. The question is do these dresses fall into the ageless category
You can check out my blog: www.fashionminders..com
Re: Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Why is everyone into d first dress?
Its the 3rd one for me. And i like her sandals.
Howerver, i cant even wear any of dem on my day,
ejighi ihe eji agba nti agba anya.

(1) (Reply)

Face Lightening / For Ladies: 8 Pictures That Will Make You Fall In Love With Short Braids / Make Your Kids Look Nice With This Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.