Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt (24104 Views)

MAGNIFICENT 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR SALE IN MOWE / Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex To Let/lease In Gbagada Phase Ii, Lagos / Magnificent 4 Bedroom Flat For Sale In Lekki With Morthgage Facility From 20year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Since you guys are not tired of trusting us to deliver solid homes to you, we are not going to get tired of building affordable luxury homes for you. When my client in the 'Port Harcourt mansion' told me that if I build that house right, more work is coming my way, I believed him, and today we are going ahead to start another building in the same area with the first.

This is a cool 4 bedroom duplex with all the finer details that makes architecture lovable. The finer details will be spelt out in the coming days, but here is the building site.

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
After clearing this site, we have bought and currently building a work shelter in this site starting from today. More pictures soon.

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by omanzo02: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
We will be watching this space, learning from your experience, and admiring your final touches as the project progresses.

Like Fhemmy would say: reporting for lecture sir!.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
omanzo02: We will be watching this space, learning from your experience, and admiring your final touches as the project progresses.

Like Fhemmy would say: reporting for lecture sir!.

Yes, i am reporting for another class of lecture . . . Where is Hajj oh
Congratulations to you once again, Chief Spyder
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Osama10(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
cool cool cool
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Osama10: cool cool cool

He is getting closer to you now, so you have to be next client . . . .
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Osama10(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

He is getting closer to you now, so you have to be next client . . . .

Only if you go give us money to build more. tongue
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Osama10:

Only if you go give us money to build more. tongue

This man, i fear you and your love for money oh . . . Kai! shocked
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by lawali: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
spyder880: After clearing this site, we have bought and currently building a work shelter in this site starting from today. More pictures soon.
Congratulations. Present o. Happy to resume to class early.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by plasgidy: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
back to school again. my wife said to me that this forum i discovered this days that doe n't let me give the children attention, i told her no worrys its a building school, some times during meal time she will call me to come and eat i will tell her wait 10 to 30 minits in the end she will eat her own and leave my, inshot i've been addicted to this nairaland property cos of spyder brabus and others. phemmy iam present ooo, i dont want to get six lashes on my botts
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by emuj: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2013
spyder880: Since you guys are not tired of trusting us to deliver solid homes to you, we are not going to get tired of building affordable luxury homes for you. When my client in the 'Port Harcourt mansion' told me that if I build that house right, more work is coming my way, I believed him, and today we are going ahead to start another building in the same area with the first.

This is a cool 4 bedroom duplex with all the finer details that makes architecture lovable. The finer details will be spelt out in the coming days, but here is the building site.

@ spyder880

U are just one lucky guy, aren't u? It pays greatly to be good,nice and transparent in life.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Presence, Sir!
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
I have always love realestate and this Mr. Spyder has really ignited that passion more.

Let's go there... A new student in the house.

However, by God's grace, I have a small surprise package for the OP... Not BUILDING oh... But something to show that I appreciate what he is doing.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
2s£xy:
I have always love realestate and this Mr. Spyder has really ignited that passion more.

However, by God's grace, I have a small surprise package for the OP... Not BUILDING oh... But something to show that I appreciate what he is doing.

I beg remember the students too oh . . . We like surprises
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Okay, Sir...
Fhemmmy:

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Chekitaut: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Well-done good job, the wind will never stop to blow in your direction. Congratulations.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by afoxy17: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Prof syder,a new student in your class,hope I am not late for lectures,let's go there
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by ckenneths(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Today we started the store of this site, we almost completed it.

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by ckenneths(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Chekitaut: Well-done good job, the wind will never stop to blow in your direction. Congratulations.

Thank you bros, how business?

afoxy17: Prof syder,a new student in your class,hope I am not late for lectures,let's go there

You are very welcome boss

Fhemmmy:

Yesooo cheesy

2s£xy:

That will be good, I am already expecting the gift, thanks in advance.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2013
Still loving it and nice to see the start and will be around to see the end for sure
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by kopell: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Professor Spyder, congratulation for another ground breaking project. Like you had just said, if you're not tired of displaying your skill we'll not tired of coming to your lecture room. I promise you. Will not graduate until your make home a thing of right for every Nigerian in we own country.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Humanbeans(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
CONGRATS, SPYDER. More grease to your elbow.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fhemmmy: Still loving it and nice to see the start and will be around to see the end for sure

We shall all see the end of it Sir. cheesy

kopell: Professor Spyder, congratulation for another ground breaking project. Like you had just said, if you're not tired of displaying your skill we'll not tired of coming to your lecture room. I promise you. Will not graduate until your make home a thing of right for every Nigerian in we own country.

Thank you Kopell, welcome Sir.

Humanbeans: CONGRATS, SPYDER. More grease to your elbow.

Thank you Sir.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Today we started the delivery of materials into this site. A huge trip of granite, plus..... our store is almost done, the cement and tools in this site will be very safe indeed.

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
spyder880:

We shall all see the end of it Sir. cheesy

Amen oh
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by viruz007(m): 2:32am On Aug 23, 2013
reporting to class.... cool
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by afoxy17: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Prof I can see u already have granite(chippings) in place.Pls what's the size of that,and what is the cost in ph.Thanks
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
afoxy17: Prof I can see u already have granite(chippings) in place.Pls what's the size of that,and what is the cost in ph.Thanks

depends on your area... this load cost N200k
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
We are currently pegging this land in readiness for foundation digging.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by nnemak(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Another student is reporting o. i just love 4 room deplex.
Mr Spyder going through your mail box, you would no why your humble student love 4.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by nnemak(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
spyder880:

depends on your area... this load cost N200k
How many Tonne or buckets?
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
I want to ask how much it would take to complete a duplex. It was left by my late mum and I will like to complete the house myself but i have no knowledge of building or materials. My mum built the house herself with no help from site engineer like our oga here Lol.

It's already been fenced with gate, sliding windows fixed, cemented inside, boreholed drilled. Roofed but no ceiling yet; PV ceiling bought though. Outside has been partly cemented, partly wired inside(conduit)...

It's a 4 bedroom duplex at Sango Otta.

What is needed is to complete the outside cementing, piping, wiring, sock-away pit has been dugged but my brother said it has caved in., quite a big pit, plumbering and painting, and tiling.

May be I will ask my brother for pictures.

Will 500k -700k do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Type Of House Can ₦400k Savings Per Month Build? / I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion / The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.