Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! (50901 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by coolest01(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol... Swell ke? Any woman fit make my head swell? Nah.

Well, she has said so before but it was her friend who said those words...

Na so I see am oh cheesy
for ur mind oh
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
It'd be a sin not to drop my mark on this thread...an interesting lot, women...but is all these knowledge about them really worth it?

I think it's too much ado about crap undecided. I'd rather jack a dictionary.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MariaGoretti: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nonso23:
Why am i not suprised?... GIRLS NOWADAYS ARE BIMBOS or better still BARBIES ...got Brains that cant process writeups... God help this generation of females. They use 30pounds of make up in a day yet have half a gram of brain cells to last them a lifetime...
calm down... Will it make you feel better if I accepted your opinions?

Btw, that compliment of yours, was spot on..thanks.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nonso23:
I do remember the Op stating some percentages to accord to her findings... She never said 100percent.. Not even in one post...so where does this ''..she said all girls...'' claim come from... 100% = all... anything lesser than gives room for deviations...
tnx dear
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by dazzle37(f): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nice topic, enjoying all the arguments and discussions.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MariaGoretti: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nonso23:
Trying to use reverse psychology...i am not the least bothered bout your opinions.. People once thought that the earth was flat and it restricted their realm of possibilities... We now know the earth is spherical ... Need i tell you we are better off? just saying...
If you feel the need to say that to yourself, I have no objections.
Anything that grinds your pepper...
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bros, why you dey frustrate person na? Chineke! Lwkmd... See slow-motioned withdrawal as person nor fit decipher the intellectual dynamics to arrive at your supposed message.

Lmao!
Nonso23:
Trying to use reverse psychology...i am not the least bothered bout your opinions.. People once thought that the earth was flat and it restricted their realm of possibilities... We now know the earth is spherical ... Need i tell you we are better off? just saying...

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
P.S:the only difference between a woman and a girl is MATURITY and ENDURANCE,and even single old Ladies are often refered to as "old girls" the most used or known description for a married female is a "woman" and then all my lovely ladies who have been commenting about the difference should refer to their dictionary(no hard feelings),mordenised versions please...lol..I have spoken and my post continues...love you all

4 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bros, I nor fit taik much.

If I begin talk my own chapter, them go say I dey yarn cos of dem hurt me. Lol... Na God save that ex oooh. I swear and I thank God say I control the furnace of anger within me. If not, if she see person wey nor dey talk too much, I mean super cool dude, she go dust her slippers, run for her life when next she see that kind person...
coolest01: for ur mind oh
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MariaGoretti: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nonso23:
si, Claro... Senorita...
good...
There is no point arguing further...you have your own view, I have mine and I guess thats the ''difference'' we are talking about...different people with different views.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ride on nothing do u
splasy_duicy: P.S:the only difference between a woman and a girl is MATURITY and ENDURANCE,and even single old Ladies are often refered to as "old girls" the most used or known description for a married female is a "woman" and then all my lovely ladies who have been commenting about the difference should refer to their dictionary(no hard feelings),mordenised versions please...lol..I have spoken and my post continues...love you all
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Homguy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Girls,Women,Ladies/ Men, I hope this goes on till nxt year. So loving it
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by DICKtator: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nonso23:
Why am i not suprised?... GIRLS NOWADAYS ARE BIMBOS or better still BARBIES ...got Brains that cant process writeups... God help this generation of females. They use 30pounds of make up in a day yet have half a gram of brain cells to last them a lifetime...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

#FAINTS!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
OUR MARRIED LADIES OF TODAY:am actually talking about the married ladies to convince everyone without any doubt that everything I post can only be differed just a little bit by the married ladies and not "single" ladies who are still trying to make a meaning of their lives hope you enjoy!!FIRST AND FOREMOST due to my wide "research" I have concluded that married women are more miserable than the single ones because of various reasons ranging from my previous post about girls,summary,wrong partners and they marry for wrongg reasons..to be continued
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nonso23:

angry
Nonso23:

Barbies are not dumb.dey are amazing.try watching d cartoon
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MariaGoretti: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nonso23: I think duicy should also add this...'that MOST Girls love to have the last WORD in any altercation'...
..and its obvious you do not disagree to agree and the only way to proove your point is to come out harsh....right?

@OP,
At last, a trait that I fall in has been discovered by this gentleman...pls, add it up immediately
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by monex(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
Fkforyou: @Daily news,all ur questions might not have answers in dis life but u can try getting ur answers mayb in d next life,just leave women d way they are,I love them just the way they are...."COMPLEX".....The best gift given to man by God is Woman...

Comot for there sharp guy. you want to appeal to the other females on nairaland.

i see some extrapolations there but a good number of girls i have studied from afar and have discussed their relationships wif me can be put in one (or a combination of) of box(es).

the problem is Op accentuates the bad boxes even though there are some good boxes she mentioned.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Skinni10ne: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Skinni10ne:

LMAO!!!! I actually laughed out loud, u brought back memories! Some men should take note of this! I catch em all the time and go along with the lie! Lol!

@op
Just a question: how did you get all this info? And where do u live? Africa/The West?
Im also learning with the guys becuz you have described some characters that some girls i know do have!

But u haven't described my character yet... smiley

Hmm...funny! the op didnt answer my questions LOL
Interview time op! I think u should explain to ur fans how u went around this 'research.'
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by monex(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
alutacontinua:

don't ever mention my name again... angry angry angry angry
as for op, her title settles it all...she clearly stated 'GIRLS' not 'WOMEN' or 'LADIES', so, i ain't got any thing to discuss with her. cool

c'est la meme chose
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by monex(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
AmBeautiful: Well, all i can say about this thread is :

1. The op should be between the ages of 22 and below
2. The post is meant for guys who are either within the age range of 26 and below, or who still have some growing ups to do!
3. Any guy who actually believes this post is on a long thing and will definitely get lost someday.
4. ASUU had better (not back out from negotiations with the FG but) call off the strike, so that students can return back to school.

cheesy

dont take OP's post personal jor. if u can't find ur category, relax rather than doing the same thing you people accuse OP of doing: "GENERALIZATION"
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by monex(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Intelligent men knows not all girls think or behave the same.

No girl is a representation of all whether good or bad.

No matter how much a fool think something is true for one gender won't change the facts.

If you boys believe that all girls are the same as OP have stated...you should thank your mothers she was easy and didn't use a coat hanger.

That's fact.
OP didnt even say all girls are the same. @ least she got more than five diff categories.

why una just dey paranoid. If you are different/unique, relax or ignore.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by monex(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
rigormortis:

WORD!

Mr. Nyc guy! babes go like U for supporting them
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by adrainuche(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Women can't handle the truth, they hate it when they reveal their secret, OP am a student studying abroad and am sure if I put this in my college confession page it would stare more drama than Bollywood and Nollywood put together. Thread owner permission to do so ... Thankxxxx and I love you.. Information is Knowledge, and Knowledge is power ..
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by monex(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
d most entertaining part of this thread is not OPs "seeming" revelations. it is obvious that there are some generalisations and bias to appeal to guys.

D real revelation is the reaction of the girls (ladies, women watever) to OPs posts.

why on earth do You ladies think it is an accusation? how do you know OP is not a Man sef.

My conclusion using this small sample space is dat some ladies are extremely sensitive about their perception and the perception of their gender.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Skinni10ne: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
monex:

why on earth do You ladies think it is an accusation? how do you know OP is not a Man sef.

My conclusion using this small sample space is dat some ladies are extremely sensitive about their perception and the perception of their gender.

Truth!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
adrainuche: Women can't handle the truth, they hate it when they reveal their secret, OP am a student studying abroad and am sure if I put this in my college confession page it would stare more drama than Bollywood and Nollywood put together. Thread owner permission to do so ... Thankxxxx and I love you.. Information is Knowledge, and Knowledge is power ..
permission grantedd..but with "authors link" of course...love you too

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
monex: d most entertaining part of this thread is not OPs "seeming" revelations. it is obvious that there are some generalisations and bias to appeal to guys.

D real revelation is the reaction of the girls (ladies, women watever) to OPs posts.

am not a man...lol...am a hundred percent female..believe that love

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. / Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.