Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) (35855 Views)

We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK / Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by owolabifunke14(f): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Finally, I have been able to edit and reduce the picture sizes. These are the pictures I took last month when I accompanied my elder sister to her fiance village in Ohanze,Abia State. It covers opobo junction, Ikotekpene road ogborhill aba and Ahunaya street Ogborhill Aba,a place also known as Ehere Aba. I saw a large market called Ehere market there and Ukpakiri primary school. The government of Abia State is sleeping big. Have a look. Those in ogborhill Aba please confirm. I took some pictures of sign posts as well because of some doubters. By december this year my sister would be married to an Abia State man,I shall invite some nairalanders to the wedding here in lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by owolabifunke14(f): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
More pics

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by eye4eye: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by AndreUweh(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
OP, Haven't you got better photos than this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by owolabifunke14(f): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
More

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Afam4eva(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
It's obvious the OP had an agenda when she brought out her cameras to take pictures. of course these pics are mostly like those of Aba but you can't travel to Aba and tell me that these are the best pictures you could take.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by owolabifunke14(f): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Afam4eva: It's obvious the OP had an agenda when she brought out her cameras to take pictures. of course these pics are mostly like those of Aba but you can't travel to Aba and tell me that these are the best pictures you could take.
Afam don't bring the issue of agenda here,I suffered before I crossed all these places and you can't tell me to mind my business when my elder sister is engaged to an abia man

55 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by funnyx(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
@OP
What is the motive behind this pictures? What do you want to achieve?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by plaindealer: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Andre Uweh: OP, Haven't you got better photos than this nonsense.

#1. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by plaindealer: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Afam4eva: It's obvious the OP had an agenda when she brought out her cameras to take pictures. of course these pics are mostly like those of Aba but you can't travel to Aba and tell me that these are the best pictures you could take.

#2. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Afam4eva(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
owolabifunke14: Afam don't bring the issue of agenda here,I suffered before I crossed all these places and you can't tell me to mind my business when my elder sister is engaged to an abia man
Did you stay in one of those houses in the neighborhood where you took those pictures? If this thread is about exposing the ineptitude of Theoodore Orji then i'm in support but the thread title has to be in consonance with that. You can't tell me that those pictures represents your trip to Abia state?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by owolabifunke14(f): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
More pics

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by eye4eye: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Awon omo ibo don vex o! They only want to talk about others, meanwhile their abode is the worst place in the South.

See as Afam dey cry already. Others coming to cry of Ibo victimization and marginalisation.

@op
Den go report you to UN o!

36 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by owolabifunke14(f): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Did you stay in one of those houses in the neighborhood where you took those pictures? If this thread is about exposing the ineptitude of Theoodore Orji then i'm in support but the thread title has to be in consonance with that. You can't tell me that those pictures represents your trip to Abia state?
I stayed in the man's village Ohanze,but I bought things at Ehere market. I took my time to study and snap d pics

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by takedat(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Even though I admire your desire of unraveling the ineptitude of our political leadership, but areas such as those in the pictures are almost everywhere in the country. It does not mean those places are worse than what obtains in many parts of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wow Nice pictures.

The Japan and Dubai of Africa wink

30 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
the worst of it all, is dat this igbo pple will kip criticizing ameachi, fashola nd even rochas (the only south-east governor that is performing) instead of criticizing der dumb governors that are not performing.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by plaindealer: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
funnyx: @OP

#3 grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by owolabifunke14(f): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
More. No insult intended

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
funnyx: @OP

Just to show us that those who live in glass house shouldnt throw stones. You purged nose bunch are fast to criticize fashola calling him over-hyped. Atleast, we can all gleam at what your WONDERFUL, SUPER-PERFORMING, IBO-SACKING, AND IBO DEPORTING T. ORJI has accomplished. More pix please cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Adelaide2: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yoruba girl went to Aba and snapped only the bad places? You know see good places abi? This is tribalism, I swear? grin grin

Make I post photos of bad places in Lagos, Ibadan and Ife? grin gringrin grin

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by magnetik(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2013
God pls in your infinite mercy help my country Nigeria, this is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Ngwakwe: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2013
The truth of the matter is that the Op is sincere and I have to appreciate her desire to expose such injustice going on in Abia State by the present civilian Presidents and Abia State Governors.

As a matter of fact the Op missed my indigenous compound near one of her snap shots. However, let it be on record the the Op neglected those magnificent buildings and wonderful landscapes we have in those places.

That road in view is a federal road which was constantly reconstructed and greatly maintained by all the military heads of State only to be neglected by the civilian rulers.

The goodnews is that Godswill Akpabio has awarded the contract to Julius Begger to turn it to a multi lane highway from Ikot-Ekpene to Aba Factory Road junction. The Road in more important to Akwa-ibom State than Abia as it serves as the best route to Uyo. It takes me only 45 minutes to reach Uyo while Umuahia/Owerri takes about 50 minutes to 1 hour.

The unfortunate story is that the said road would have been in the finishing stage had Abia State Governor agreed on the bargain with Akwa Ibom State since two years ago.

Afam4eva:

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Adelaide2: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2013
Afam:

I can see the glee with which she posts her selective photos. There are great places in Aba but Mr Yoruba would only show the bad ones. Please send this thread to tribalism or delete it. Otherwise, I am in Lagos now and I will go round to snap and upload the worst places there, including those floating villages. wink wink wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by IGBOSON1: 12:12am On Aug 21, 2013
aasog1:

Just to show us that those who live in glass house shouldnt throw stones. You purged nose bunch are fast to criticize fashola calling him over-hyped. Atleast, we can all gleam at what your WONDERFUL, SUPER-PERFORMING, IBO-SACKING, AND IBO DEPORTING T. ORJI has accomplished. More pix please cheesy

^^^You're bleating like a castrated goat, and saying shi/t in the process! Have you just arrived from planet mars not to know that Orjis' biggest critics on this site are his fellow Igbos? Apart from his employed otimkpus on here, can you point to a good number of posts that show the average Igbo poster -like moi- labels Orji with those adjectives you used to describe him?

Listen douchebag!......for as long as Ndigbo have a visible presence in Lagos (the commercial capital of all Nigeria), you'd just have to get used to Igbos commenting one way or the other on Fashola and governance in Lagos state.

You wanna tell me there are no places like the ones shown in the attached pics in any town in Odualand? We all agree that Aba wouldn't be in the running to win 'the most environmentally friendly city in Nigeria' award any time soon, but it's also clear that the OP has an agenda with the one-sided view of Aba he/she is portraying.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by airmark(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2013

You should be ashamed of yourself. You are a typical Nigerian, suffering and smiling or you are just being selfish and wicked. Are those roads not shocking to the eyes? Instead of you to encourage the op to post more and use it as an evidence of bad leadership under this ever-smiling bad governor we have. You were asking for agenda behind it. Your mind has been automatically set at tribalism, which is wrong.

36 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by AdmYamamoto: 12:15am On Aug 21, 2013
This is the Dubai and Japan of Africa? grin grin grin Please help us in Yorubaland to keep our leaders on their toes, we need more voices so we can grow and develop faster! Our leader will endure the criticisms and help develop our lands while we wait until Nigeria ceases and we can rid all undesirables from our prosperous lands back to their villages where their inept leaders are protected since they are leaders of the most hardworking and Dubaic tribes of Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Afam4eva(m): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2013
airmark:

You should be ashamed of yourself. You are a typical Nigerian, suffering and smiling or you are just being selfish and wicked. Are those roads not shocking to the eyes? Instead of you to encourage the op to post more and use it as an evidence of bad leadership under this ever-smiling bad governor we have. You were asking for agenda behind it. Your mind has been automatically set at tribalism, which is wrong.
I'm not against the OP exposing the incompetence of the Abia state government but the title of the post does not do justice to that. She's giving us the impression that the pictures are from her visit to Abia and i find it strange that those images are the only images she saw in Abia. It would have made more sese if the title of the thread was "Pictures of the bad leadership in Abia".

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by mensdept: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2013
Thank goodness the whole world has seen the decay of leadership in this state, from Orji Kalu to Theo Orji. The current administration rigged in was among the worse in the history of black AFrica, and guess what, the governor, the senators, the legislooters, and state assembly were ALL "returned" for another 4 wasteful years.

This nonsense needs to stop, even if it means violence to these rogues.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by owolabifunke14(f): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You're bleating like a castrated goat, and saying shi/t in the process! Have you just arrived from planet mars not to know that Orjis' biggest critics on this site are his fellow Igbos? Apart from his employed otimkpus on here, can you point to a good number of posts that show the average Igbo poster -like moi- labels Orji with those adjectives you used to describe him?

Listen douchebag!......for as long as Ndigbo have a visible presence in Lagos (the commercial capital of all Nigeria), you'd just have to get used to Igbos commenting one way or the other on Fashola and governance in Lagos state.

You wanna tell me there are no places like the ones shown in the attached pics in any town in Odualand? We all agree that Aba wouldn't be in the running to win 'the most environmentally friendly city in Nigeria' award any time soon, but it's also clear that the OP has an agenda with the one-sided view of Aba he/she is portraying.
My inlaw,kindly go though all my posts and comments in this forum,I don't do the snitch snitch things. Please go through my posts and get back to correct this wrong impression you are having about me

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by owolabifunke14(f): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm not against the OP exposing the incompetence of the Abia state government but the title of the post does not do justice to that. She's giving us the impression that the pictures are from her visit to Abia and i find it strange that those images are the only images she saw in Abia. It would have made more sese if the title of the thread was "Pictures of the bad leadership in Abia".
ok I wl edit it to ur choiced topic/title/theme.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by bittyend(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2013
FML! shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hereby divorce all the ibo girls from Abia that I know. cheesy

Even the stone age wasn't this filthy.

Ibos boast and chest beat everywhere and everday. Ibos developed Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kano, Dubai, Singapore, China etc. and Iboland is the Japan of Africa. They are currently developing Ogun and Oyo.

All hail the greatest Ibos. undecided

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / Buhari Departs Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport For Daura (Video) / Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.