Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! (4223 Views)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by kel4soft: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Let me introduced myself. I am in my late twenties, graduated from the University of Port Harcourt last december. Currently working in a construction in Port Harcourt. My story goes this way, my GF and I were childhood friends, we kept in contact till our teenage ages. We started feeling something for each other. In my 21st birthday, we started dating officially. Then, we were all seeking admission into the university. I got admission before her, in fact to cut the long story short. I helped her in gaining admission when i was in my 3rd year (Civil Engr).
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by daisyella: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kpele
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by kel4soft: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
She joined me on campus and i made sure she lacked nothing cos as God will have it, the money my parents gives me, i economise for both of us. We celebrate both birthdays in a lovely and modest way. I enjoined my relationship with even friends wanted to know i can stay so long with her without getting bored. We smoke garri together when we dont have food, we even visit pay visits to our family houses during holidays. I had promised to officially engaged her this december after her final year exams.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sorry, did she give you a reason?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by megajay1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
ehyaaaa sorry bro....some days ar like dat
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by kel4soft: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye: Sorry, did she give you a reason?
She said, i don't give her time like as i used to. Will you blame me? Because of the nature of my job. I hadly have time. RCC don't just give you time when you need it.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Sanboy25: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
What a pity, too bad bro, you have to move on... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by kel4soft: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
The memories are too much to forget in a second. Cos that is the only GF i have ever had. I love her so much, and i cant beleive she will leave me for just little disconnection.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by kel4soft: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25: What a pity, too bad bro, you have to move on... undecided
bro, am trying to move on, but those memories are just hurting me. I just can't. I feel like i hate my life. Why she has changed i don't know why.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Sanboy25: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
kel4soft: The memories are too much to forget in a second. Cos that is the only GF i have ever had. I love her so much, and i cant beleive she will leave me for just little disconnection.
Maybe she is in a phase where se want something/somebody new... undecided
Routine has some serious effect on women.. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by kel4soft: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Maybe she is in a phase where se want something/somebody new... undecided
Routine has some serious effect on women.. undecided
I want to marry her. I just wish i can forget her. And the worst part, i am not that flexing type while in UNIPORT, am one of the advocate of one man, one woman. Just wish i will forget her.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by shortgun(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2013
Everyone is telling u to forget about her and move on and u are still here whining like like a housewife. Do u want to force her to continue with you? Or do u want to commit suicide?

If you are matured enough to have a relationship, u should also be brave enough to overcome heartbreaks, its part of the deal.
Deal with it.

FYI Sanboy25 is not a bro, she's a gal wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2013
UNIPORT? A den of promiscuous girls? They have be-witched your girlfriend and intiated her into their occultic community. Trust me, that girl is GONE for good and probably already banging another dude, especially when you are no more there.

MOST naija girls can't stay focused in distant relationship.

Sorry to sound hash but i just have to tell it the way it is.
kel4soft:
I want to marry her. I just wish i can forget her. And the worst part, i am not that flexing type while in UNIPORT, am one of the advocate of one man, one woman. Just wish i will forget her.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by passionate88: 12:17am On Aug 21, 2013
kel4soft:
dude, just try to move on, if you didn't treat her bad, she just might live to regret this action of hers. Though there is no disputin the fact that she might get someone better or she already has that's why she no longer want you.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Sanboy25: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2013
shortgun: FYI Sanboy25 is not a bro, she's a gal wink
Hum... how do you know that... ? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2013
Don't blame him bro... She is the first girl he ever dated and should know what it feels like to ever be in such a situation. I can vividly imagine his personality, a typical tie and suit kinda guy... Meanwhile our naija chic would prefer the wizkid,psquare or dbanj kinda guy... Too bad.

I just hate this... I hate it.
shortgun: Everyone is telling u to forget about her and move on and u are still here whining like like a housewife. Do u want to force her to continue with you? Or do u want to commit suicide?

If you are matured enough to have a relationship, u should also be brave enough to overcome heartbreaks, its part of the deal.
Deal with it.

FYI Sanboy25 is not a bro, she's a gal wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by flolancracker: 12:22am On Aug 21, 2013
>..as it happens in a typical bollywood fairytale, you both may eventually find your ways back and make babies.smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2013
Yeah... Like one nairalander who complained last year only for the same lady he complained about to bore his first child last month...

Over my dead body sad
flolancracker: >..as it happens in a typical bollywood fairytale, you both may eventually find your ways back and make babies.smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by shortgun(m): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hum... how do you know that... ? grin
Am positive dear
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Sanboy25: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2013
shortgun:
Am positive dear
Hummm.... I'll keep an eye on you now then... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Sorry, OP. Did you neglect her because of your job? Take heart. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 21, 2013
kel4soft: She joined me on campus and i made sure she lacked nothing cos as God will have it, the money my parents gives me, i economise for both of us. We celebrate both birthdays in a lovely and modest way. I enjoined my relationship with even friends wanted to know i can stay so long with her without getting bored. We smoke garri together when we dont have food, we even visit pay visits to our family houses during holidays. I had promised to officially engaged her this december after her final year exams.

She is tired of smoking garri with you. All her mates are using blackberry gbisha (whatever one is currently reigning) and eating shawarma and she is busy smoking garri.

Guy it is only a fact of life, she got tired and moved on. Do likewise.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 21, 2013
C'est la vie sad
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Exponental(m): 2:02am On Aug 21, 2013
@op, let her be. Dont attempt bringing her back. Even though she still loves u, try continue without her. Sometimes, what looks good is not good.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 21, 2013
kel4soft: The memories are too much to forget in a second. Cos that is the only GF i have ever had. I love her so much, and i cant beleive she will leave me for just little disconnection.
OP, the above is where the problem is. Some people here are telling you to forget her. But seems they have forgotten that after break up, one needs time to heal. One needs time to get himself together. Especially the fact that she was your first and you did your best for her only to get this in return.... I think i get your point. My advise is, dont try to rush into another relationship. Take your time to get into one.
And for the lady?.... I long learnt that, "some people quit their place in our lives(break up with us) simply because there is a reason why they do not fit in to our future". If she quit with you, there is a reason she is not making it to your future. Learn all the lessons(if there are any).
Take time to heal, spend time in the company of your friends. It helps the healing process.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 21, 2013
Go to the nearby strip club, believe me, it works like magic, especially when you get your nut sac sucked.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by 99cent: 4:57am On Aug 21, 2013
well, u need to move on.
people grow older and change. maybe she has changed and you have changed and both no longer compatible.
look at the reality rather than reminiscing on old memories. will your marriage be successful if you married her?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by pasqal09: 5:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Op, just gave space, na she go come back beg u.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Quite sad
sorry

BTW

I'm u07
Same uniport

Same engineering
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by EejaNla01(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2013
This is how most guys start the "player" boy!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2013
Am tired of telling nairalanders "sorry"..@op take heart,sebi u r stil in PH,dere are stil many babes dere na...don't kil urself ova 1
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! by kel4soft: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2013
okidnoble135:
OP, the above is where the problem is. Some people here are telling you to forget her. But seems they have forgotten that after break up, one needs time to heal. One needs time to get himself together. Especially the fact that she was your first and you did your best for her only to get this in return.... I think i get your point. My advise is, dont try to rush into another relationship. Take your time to get into one.
And for the lady?.... I long learnt that, "some people quit their place in our lives(break up with us) simply because there is a reason why they do not have in our future". If she quit with you, there is a reason she is not making it to your future. Learn all the lessons(if there are any).
Take time to heal, spend time in the company of your friends. It helps the healing process.
Your points are not out of place. You just said exactly how am feeling right now. Anyway, i have to see her one last time.
Serious, i was this kind of dude that is always lively and happy. When the going was good. each time i remember her, i just got this sense of completeness in me and it has helped me to concentrate both in my academics and my present job. I asked myself last night if i got it wrong in sticking to one partner while in school. Some of my male friends actually warned me the consequences, but i just believe i dont need a backup as they call it.
Anyway, thank you all for all your inputs during this difficult period of my life.
I will talk to my mum and elder sis, before taking a final decision. I just hope to get this done, so i can move on with my soul.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do One Tell A Man That He Is Not One's Type Without Being Rude / (picture) Body Languages And Their Meanings / Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.