Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 PM

Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! (13151 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / Cameroonian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 4:59am On Nov 22, 2013
tpia@:
the accent in the music tape sounds nigerian, so perhaps she's lived in nigeria and can already speak the language?

ok, she already made an effort then, she should follow it up by learning more about her husband's culture, even if he's americana, doesnt matter.

unless they want to raise the kids as fully american and no nigerian.

hope no comma btw, those are getting too common these days.
she has never lived in nigeria
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Look how happy this moffo is grin stop kidnapping our females your own 100M are enough
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, don't even go there. grin Let's just do it for fun. wink

You know deep down inside you that Lagos Yoruba's to Ogun, which includes Awori's, Egba's and Ijebu's are the dons of Yoruba's. Looks, height and swag. We invented "owanbe" and enjoying life to the fullest as the life of the party.

However, most of the stereotypical things I read about Yoruba's on here are actually about the hinterland Yoruba's. And the Yoruba's everyone speaks now, is also the Oyo Yoruba.

Anyway, Ijebu's are cushites...you know what that means, don't you? tongue

No beef - God bless all Yoruba's!!!

One Yoruba in Oduduwa! cool

Just know that yorubas both men and women are ugly except when mixed with genes from other tribes.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by valena23(f): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Just know that yorubas both men and women are ugly except when mixed with genes from other tribes.

There are beautiful and "ugly" people in all ethnic groups.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:

i dont think so.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:

But still better looking than Igbo's. At least Yoruba's don't breed people with funny shaped heads and people with disproportionate head to body ratio. grin

Thank God I'm Yoruba. cool

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 7:04am On Dec 07, 2013
shymexx:

But still better looking than Igbo's. At least Yoruba's don't breed people with funny shaped heads and people with disproportionate head to body ratio. grin

Are you sure about that? I have seen funny shaped heads that looked like oganigwe and faces that look like vomit from your ppl so lets cut the bull.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Jeez
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2013
shymexx:

y do u want to do this to urself?
Claiming Yoruba guys are handsome and to the extent of comparing them to the Igbo men with great face and physique.
hello?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 2:37am On Dec 14, 2013
shes now our sister

help promoting her music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le9u29UtvaM

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by marvelU(f): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Congratulation
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by bigfrancis21: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2013
tpia@:

this aint rocket science,

even as i dey look the guy na igbo i see.

Yes, Chidozie looks very much Igbo.

Look at him. He looks so much like Mike Ezuruonye.

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nayah(f): 3:13am On Dec 18, 2013
Cameroonian ladies are too much very classy beautiful women[quote]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 2:18pm On May 17, 2015
a baby already

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 2:20pm On May 17, 2015
so cute

Glory Funmilayo Akwen Akinwande.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) / Elebuibon: Protect Yourself In Traditional Way – Araba Of Osogbo To Yorubas / A Brief On “moral Decadence: The Nigeria Situation”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.