Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months (31492 Views)

This Man Has Lived 30yrs Without Food But Only Sunlight, Air And Water / Wonder!!! The Chicken Who Lived Without His Head For 18 Months / Nokia E61 For 18,000[usb And Pc Suite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by stexsy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by hohafrank(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
If it were to be naija,the owner would have been in a big trouble.He would have been called a wizzard and sent out of the community.
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by joeekuns(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
austinenice: abeg make una help me ask dem how the folw take they chop?

Read the story dude...
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by Redboi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
*singin in burna boy's voice* Your jst a headless chicken with no direction!
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by MayorSchwags(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
oooh God!
almost fell for dis grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by pqmeup: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
true true if na african christians dem 4 say evil spirit grin
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by vainfairy: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ayorh4you: Every spirit of foolishness in me trying to believe this story fall and die by fire in Jesus name, Amen undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you don dey madt abi
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by tchigofigo(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
abeg, le me ask..d chicken get name b4 the man wan cook am? Or na afta d incident?...so, of ALL d names wey dey, Y MIKE?? pple we de ansa dt name eeen...
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by Orokita(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
kennygee: There's nothing this people won't make up.
No sir! This is truly a fact!!! Google it up! I read abt this some few months ago and was really astonished!!!

Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by FOLLEY20(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
That event led to a source of income to the owner. All things work together for them that loved God.
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by FOLLEY20(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
That event led to a source of income to the owner. "All things work together for good to them that loved God."
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by comrChris(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
all na wash,lielie headless chicken ko headful chicken ni
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by theanonymous: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
braine: Wonders shall never end• Its weird that this news is not coming from China this time
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by LovelyAmy(f): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
mike the headless chicken................. What a great and well composed super story
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by olopan(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
austinenice: abeg make una help me ask dem how the folw take they chop?

He fed him things like milk and water through his open esophagus using an eyedropper. Small bits of gravel were also dropped down his throat to help his gizzard grind food.

brush wahalahi........you deseerve a slap sha,una no go read topic first just always rushing to post .........SMH
i tire for 9ja pple sef
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by Ensquare(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Av seen it b4 in ma street..abt five of them jst started wlking
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by babsomotde(m): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2013
Amazing... Really amazing. 18 months. I had an experience. It was similar to Mike. The cock rise and started to walk. Everybody in the house ran away.... I mean it. Later, the cock was captured and "re-killed". LOl

2 Likes

Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by judano: 1:07am On Aug 23, 2013
One day, fowl wey person dey cook go waka comot from pot grin
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by Caseless: 2:15am On Aug 23, 2013
190-the-clown:
rotfl grin grin grin
where have u been?
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by wushi(f): 5:23am On Aug 23, 2013
Ok o. Wif nairaland, i'v joined d league of dere's nuffin in dis world dat my eyes hv not seen.
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by silversonuc(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2013
Tales by moonlight season2, well constructed jonsing
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by Afritop(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2013
BUT OYINBO WICKED O! Just because they wan catch fun and make money, look at what they turned the chicken into.
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by Tobetoe(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmmm, am speechless, but lemme say sometin,.. Papa God is good o,for 18 months ..and assuming oslen was not patient enough like we nigeria, he woundn't have noticed dat Mike would live dat long,and d guy made cool cash frm it *grabs motor saw* wia is dat ma fowl(MIKKY). .hope nairalanders will be d first to patronise us

1 Like

Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2013
Rexxie:
..well at least tha headless chicken would be proud of being brainy than you are,only difference is that u broke mike's years-without-head record...so make a sound lets hear...and AHA! Its D DEKPE,another headless,brainless bloke there^..

another brainless and headless chicken
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by MariaGoretti: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2013
Hian! Oyibo people sef, kill the fowl na..
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by deebrain(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
And nobody cared to say "end times"? Yall got me really angry now. angry

grin
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by ChiSun27(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
Freiburger: so what happend to the head?

Guess u av lost ur readn ability.
Re: Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
deebrain: And nobody cared to say "end times"? Yall got me really angry now. angry

grin

end times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Countries Have Different Time Zones? / Things You Didnt Know Were Invented By Kids / See Two Men Fly Above Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.