Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw (24158 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) / How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy / Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Anuoluwap(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
LADIES PROTECT YOUR BRAZILLIAN WEAVON WITH THIS (click)-
www.nairaland.com/1404370/latest-inventions-nubrella-funny-looking-hands-free
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by goldfish80(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
They look like triplets, with Oshomole as their most senior bro.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Willgates(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
yuzedo: huh, wuz dis? migget convention?? undecided den why didnt dey invited Shollypopz and Idowuogbo to be mother of d day?! very shot and very very ugly dack-skin worworbabes dat wants me! angry angry angry

lmao grin
yuzedo: huh, wuz dis? migget convention?? undecided den why didnt dey invited Shollypopz and Idowuogbo to be mother of d day?! very shot and very very ugly dack-skin worworbabes dat wants me! angry angry angry

lmao
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by IYANGBALI: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
He no go beta for the person wey unban me
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by adorable29(f): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oshiomole is seen as rigid tough nd dogged! This pix just goes to show that every one has their soft side. Nice pix!
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by ShineuEye: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
With all the various problems besetting the Edo people, the Gov's solution is to give Edo people a two finger.

Edo people should tell him to stick those fingers up his a.s.s. at the next election.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by kingthreat(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
If I were governor, I would not entertain this. how does visits from inept actors who are notorious for playing children roles benefit the people of Edo state?
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by ShineuEye: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
kingthreat: If I were governor, I would not entertain this. how does visits from inept actors who are notorious for playing children roles benefit the people of Edo state?

Oshiomhole has nothing to offer apart from his legendary womanising escapades.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by shejane: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
All work nd no play, u wil do worse wen given d opportunity so shove it
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by shejane: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Shine u Eye:

Oshiomhole has nothing to offer apart from his legendary womanising escapades.
so uar stil blind by now dats y u didt see anytin gud osho has 2 offer

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
They all look alike. Is he tryna adopt them?
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Franchise21(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
So Oshiomhole dey use dat kind style take pics... Wonderful!!!
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by 2pmstcharles(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
Airforce1: Ugly peeps
i pity u...
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
yuzedo: .
You must have me mistaken for another 'Nairalander' undecided
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by alorauzoms(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
hrykanu231: Oshimole is handsome from the reverse[color=#990000][/color]...I wonder how he would have look like without all diz money

FROM REVERSE ...HMMM. SCRATCHING MA BEAR BEAR grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nobody is Ugly,get that into ur skull. God created man in his own image,if u call sum1 An Ugly beast,then u r directly proportional referring to ur Creator that creates every creatures. He might be ugly in ur sight and handsome in another person's sight. Had it been Nairaland is displaying ppl's pictures beside pple's comments,sum pple 'll be afraid of commenting after some people ni....Pot calling kettle black!......thumbsup jare! Gov to jah!
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by 247tops(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
FOUR RESPECTED INDIVIDUALS IN THE COUNTRY.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by wonda26(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
How come no 1 is talking of the 4th guy? I think say na 4 people be dey the picture... grin
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by DaPheNom1: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=Airforce1]

Please don't quote me if u don't have something meaningful to say....

Byee

Come airforce1 or what ever u call urself, nerodenero is right about u. Upload ur DAD's picture, with his real name,let see if his better than Governor Oshiomhole or if any body will recognize him here, not to talk of in nigeria. Foolish child like u...
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Jossymine(f): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nna nawa 4 una o
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Sanandreas10(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Airforce1:

Stop talking like u know me.....

Mtchew

Airforce,,
So, You are also humanbeing,,,,, .i never heard about your history......?handsome dude..akin and pawpaw..like ya
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by chingydaboss(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Na hard decision ooo bt na oshomole fyn pass
homesteady: Chai! Between Adams oshiomole and Airforce1, who fine pass?? ! gringringrin
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by specco(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Airforce1: Ugly peeps

Envy has eaten you up. Those that hate good things never experience the goodies of life.
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by YesBosss(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
homesteady:

Who doesn't know you?? Aren't you that ugly beast who took pictures of himself on his first day of brushing his teeth?

grin grin chai... u are wicked grin grin grin
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Airforce1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I just dey observe
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by demelza: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
grin grin
Airforce1: cheesy cheesy cheesy
I just dey observe
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Valentinesmart(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Na only pawpaw 5n pass [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by switch360(f): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
are those oshiomole 's kids
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Airforce1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
demelza: grin grin

grin grin yes grin
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by twentycent(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
grin grin Pls can sm1 show me how to post on this post as there scizzors hand is fearing me, make dem no go cut my hand if I type anytin..oohh e be like say I don type smtin already..
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 22, 2013
see how oshiomole is spreading his fingers grin na wa o

the guy looks like a perv!
Re: Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw by Korad26: 6:00am On Aug 22, 2013
Nic pic, wt is d name of dat man in red?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Releases New Photos / Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" / Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.