Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

How Do I Remove/delete My Post From Nairaland? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Remove/delete My Post From Nairaland? (2065 Views)

Remove Fuel Subsidy Now! World Bank Tells Buhari. / Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) / How Do I Remove D 'okirika' Smell From Resell Clothing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Remove/delete My Post From Nairaland? by movieland7: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hey, pls can anyone tell me how to delete my post from Nairaland? i dont want it up anymore.
Re: How Do I Remove/delete My Post From Nairaland? by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
movieland7: Hey, pls can anyone tell me how to delete my post from Nairaland? i dont want it up anymore.
The question is why you don't want it anymore. remember this site is not yours, so you don't have full control over any content here. the solution can be ..u contact the moderator of the section you started the thread and tell them u want it deleted and give them good reasons. I also hope you start the thread or the post? Gud luck.
Re: How Do I Remove/delete My Post From Nairaland? by movieland7: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
well, the reason i dont want it anymore is because its an advert for a product i wanted to sell. And its been sold already,but i still get calls cos the advert is still up here. so i just want to remove it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove/delete My Post From Nairaland? by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
movieland7: well, the reason i dont want it anymore is because its an advert for a product i wanted to sell. And its been sold already,but i still get calls cos the advert is still up here. so i just want to remove it.
whats the name of the product..may be i can partner with you or give you an idea?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove/delete My Post From Nairaland? by movieland7: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
what does the product have to do with anything? and beside like i said, its been sold already.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Bead Making Business. / Repair Of Water Dispenser / Risk Free Betting System That Guarantee Profit Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.