Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage (4120 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by chichi234(f): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
i have a friend who confided in me her fantasy! shocked she is a married woman oooo. but she has a crazy fantasy to sleep with two men at this same time! the funny thing is that her husband married her a virgin. she believes her husband is good even though he is the only one she has slept with but she just wanna f@ck 2 men at a time. she needs deliverance!!

need to add that shes 23yrs old
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by kreamidiva(f): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Virgin ooooo.Hahahaha....
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by amtheone(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
chichi234: i have a friend who confided in me her fantasy! shocked she is a married woman oooo. but she has a crazy fantasy to sleep with two men at this same time! the funny thing is that her husband married her a virgin. she believes her husband is good even though he is the only one she has slept with but she just wanna f@ck 2 men at a time. she needs deliverance!!

If ur story is true, why didn't she carry out all this assignment before getting married?
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Daresh(f): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
chichi234: i have a friend who confided in me her fantasy! shocked she is a married woman oooo. but she has a crazy fantasy to sleep with two men at this same time! the funny thing is that her husband married her a virgin. she believes her husband is good even though he is the only one she has slept with but she just wanna f@ck 2 men at a time. she needs deliverance!!

no biggies! I'm married, I've thought about it, but that doesnt mean I'm ever going to do it. Honestly I cant even phantom pulling off my clothes for another man. Shame no go gree me biko!
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Skinni10ne: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Kanwulia: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
So? undecided
What is the problem?
Free will, free world!
She must be a LOCAL woman for sure! SHE GO SOON LEARN SAY 'NEVER MIX " FRIENDS" WITH YOUR RRRRRUNZZZZZ"! grin
She needs to shut her PHOCKING mouth and learn to keep FRIENDS out of her business!

Dear OP! Next time a 'FRIEND' tells you stuff IN CONFIDENCE, you learn to SHUT YOUR MOUTH TOO! kiss

Na so e badu belle and e JOLOSI dey start! grin
Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!
THE REASON I CAN'T STAND LOCAL, NIGERIAN, MGBEKE, "CHI-CHI-TIOUS" bYtcheeez likey ya! kiss

Effffry tin calls for 'UWA YA BOTA! E NAI YO GE DE NE!" grin
Make mouth like BIA NU LEEEE EEEEEH. . . . BIA NU LEEEEEEE!!!! cheesy

YE YE foul di ka gi! ABEG GO PHOCK ya own men make we see road!
YOU THINK SAY NA NNEWI OR OKIGWE YOU DEY FOR 1500? undecided

*hisses and clUcks tongue*
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
that's the more reason you guys should regularly exercise your C.O.R.E.S. so you won't have the reason to worry about such things when married. its called SEXERCISE!
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by simdam500(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Daresh:

no biggies! I'm married, I've thought about it, but that doesnt mean I'm ever going to do it. Honestly I cant even phantom pulling off my clothes for another man. Shame no go gree me biko!
funny
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
First thing that came to mind when I read your post was: Friends!!

OP so you can't keep a secret huh... Not that I condone your friend's agenda oh....

There are friends and there are fiends in friends image. undecided
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by vivianc(f): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2013
No biggie, its just a fantasy. you don't wanna know mine. *winks*
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 22, 2013
Can u pls tell her to stop watching the movies she's been watching? They're having effect on her.

1 Like

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 22, 2013
She is idle and spends all her time watching indecency.
It is called "unrealistic sexual fantansy" .
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 12:48am On Aug 22, 2013
Abeg make we address the fantasy

Which one be friend or aproko again

Menage?? Wickid girl..lol

If she's truly your friend tell her to get that thing out of her mind, enjoy your hubby and focus on parenting

She for no kuku marry sef
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Friends indeed angry angry
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 22, 2013
She can enrol me 2b d 2nd man, her husband 1st, so we can tek her on!!! Dat 'll satisfy her!!! Yeye gurl
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by taryour(f): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2013
jidegirl12: First thing that came to mind when I read your post was: Friends!!

OP so you can't keep a secret huh... Not that I condone your friend's agenda oh....

There are friends and there are fiends in friends image. undecided

I couldn't have said it any better than you have said it.
@ op unknown to you your friend who shared such intimate secret with you could be an active member on this forum. Now imagine how she will feel when she gets to read this Do you think it was so easy for her to open up and tell you such? Means she trust you a lot and places you in a very high esteem.
You really need to know the true meaning of friendship and grow up.
BTW I kinda think you are actually the one having such fantasies and not your imaginary friend.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Tinkybabe(f): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2013
Cut the op some slack jare. .how many people here can tell what friend? ? She's as anonymous as the op.so stop all these friend, fiend , foe talk
I bet the op brought the issue here to get people's thought on it..she(op) might have felt weird about it and wants to hear people's opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Tinkybabe: Cut the op some slack jare. .how many people here can tell what friend? ? She's as anonymous as the op.so stop all these friend, fiend , foe talk
I bet the op brought the issue here to get people's thought on it..she(op) might have felt weird about it and wants to hear people's opinion.

Lol....no wonder ple die with so many secrets
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by taryour(f): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2013
Tinkybabe: Cut the op some slack jare. .how many people here can tell what friend? ? She's as anonymous as the op.so stop all these friend, fiend , foe talk

Well my dear I don't see anything weird in this cause its very normal to have fantasies abt SeX,both male and female do have fantasies either good or bad especially while growing up. Reading romantic books,watching movies,talking to people,even while taking a walk or just going out and view things.
Am most certain the op has her own fantasies as well if she wunt be an hypocrite to deny it cause even a pastor n saints do have as well(that's what makes us human with blood pumping in our veins) the ability to fight our bad fantasies is what makes us going and good,no one on this planet is perfect not even the POPE is.
The op friend must have been battling her fantasy. For a while but can't seem to help it,hence she shares her secret with a trusted friend who betrays her and comes to post this online(yes I use the word BETRAY cause I sense it in the way the op typed it out,looks to me like she is making jest of her friend and not actually here to find solution).
You and I have our own fantasies either good or bad,how many of our bad fantasies can we boldly say out to friends
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by taryour(f): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:

Lol....no wonder ple die with so many secrets

I tell you my brother,I did rather keep some secrets in me till I die oo, after I tell God my secret,my hubby is next. If I can't tell my hubby na wahala o. True friends are difficult to find,even the ones we have for years still mock behind our back and plan our downfall.

1 Like

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by coogar: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2013

she's perfectly normal - it's a fantasy, it does not mean she wants to necessarily carry it out. i have heard plenty of weird fantasies from women - most even fantasise to be räped by a very cute guy. it's nothing to worry about - it's just daydreams. only yesterday, i fantasised about screwing rihanna @ the national stadium in abuja. grin

1 Like

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2013
taryour:

I tell you my brother,I did rather keep some secrets in me till I die oo, after I tell God my secret,my hubby is next. If I can't tell my hubby na wahala o. True friends are difficult to find,even the ones we have for years still mock behind our back and plan our downfall.

The story may be fake, it may even be the op,s personal fantasy... i dont see it as making fun...

Such things are not common here

Op wat next ... have u spoken to the lady since
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2013

What's 'crazy' about fantasizing about a three.some undecided
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by sugardaddy1(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2013
vivianc: No biggie, its just a fantasy. you don't wanna know mine. *winks*
Please share yours dear wink
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by coogar: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

don't mind them, ujujoan - wait till they hear yours that you want a foürsome with baba suwe, mr ibu and amaechi munagor. tongue
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee: Abeg make we address the fantasy

Which one be friend or aproko again

Menage?? Wickid girl..lol

If she's truly your friend tell her to get that thing out of her mind, enjoy your hubby and focus on parenting

She for no kuku marry sef

Can't a woman have her fantasies?

Don't people fantasize sleeping with actors and actresses?

How does her fantasy affect her parenting skills?
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
coogar:

don't mind them, ujujoan - wait till they hear yours that you want a foürsome with baba suwe, mr ibu and amaechi munagor. tongue

lol, your head there! grin
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
bukatyne:

Can't a woman have her fantasies?

Don't people fantasize sleeping with actors and actresses?

How does her fantasy affect her parenting skills?

a fantasy with 2 men banging her and that is now therapeutic?

ok o...

anyhow polyandry or polyamory is soon gonna be a reality ,, so nothing to see there...
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

im surprised u guys dont see an issue with this.... a virgin,,, a newly-minted bride...

No wonder there is focusing on the aprokoish friend since having a 3some is no biggie...

hmmmm
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by baby124: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
Well...Its normal. She married as a virgin. When she starts enjoying the thing, she will wonder what else is out there. And try to fantasize about every guy. This is what happens when people use their virginity to get married and not because they did it because they were following God's word. Hopefully she is able to battle the flesh. kiss. Shes still quite young too. When she reaches her peak, the husband better be up to it.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:

a fantasy with 2 men banging her and that is now therapeutic?

ok o...

anyhow polyandry or polyamory is soon gonna be a reality ,, so nothing to see there...

Did you get that from my post?

I want a sincere answer: Do you have your fantasies or not?
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
@baby123

i get that... and that is why the responses so far are funny to me....

Seems its a normal fantasy around married older women,.... lol

Thats why they are wondering why the friend go telled on her? lol

@buka

everyone has fantasies...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Married Men Cope With Their Pregnant Women / Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video / My Friend Is Getting Married To A Cheat; How Do I Stop Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.