Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? (49820 Views)

Lacasera Beverage / Does ORIJIN Contain More Sugar Than Necessary? / Coke And Pepsi Contain ALCOHOL, - French Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by meobizy(f): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2018
It's true. It's the same way Eleganza pens spiritually draw people's blood and salt water baths cure Ebola.
Who comes up with all these _shit anyway?
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by romelady(f): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2021
Decryptor:
Nigerians think that it is when you go to school and graduate + speaking big grammar, then you are educated! Yet they are the worst illiterates and most gullible people in the world!! Lacasera is a fizzy drink which is "Highly Carbonated". The high volume of the carbonated gas in it is for preservation purposes. That's why whenever you open it, the bottle makes a loud hissing sound because that gas is being released and if you drink it, that carbon begins to have a sort of "choking effect" on both your tummy and chest areas. Some people like me even used to have serious heart-burn after taking it before i discovered a way out....
Solution: WHENEVER YOU OPEN A BOTTLE OF LACASERA, SHAKE IT THOUROUGHLY UNTIL THE YOU DON'T SEE THE FROTH OR FOAMY PART OF IT. (The process is called DECARBONIZATION) Then drink it and you'd notice that i will be as light as water or ordinary juice both in the mouth and throat.

BLEACH MYTH: Decrypted and solved

I have learnt something today....
Thanks
Re: Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? by fannybaby(f): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Decryptor:
Nigerians think that it is when you go to school and graduate + speaking big grammar, then you are educated! Yet they are the worst illiterates and most gullible people in the world!! Lacasera is a fizzy drink which is "Highly Carbonated". The high volume of the carbonated gas in it is for preservation purposes. That's why whenever you open it, the bottle makes a loud hissing sound because that gas is being released and if you drink it, that carbon begins to have a sort of "choking effect" on both your tummy and chest areas. Some people like me even used to have serious heart-burn after taking it before i discovered a way out....
Solution: WHENEVER YOU OPEN A BOTTLE OF LACASERA, SHAKE IT THOUROUGHLY UNTIL THE YOU DON'T SEE THE FROTH OR FOAMY PART OF IT. (The process is called DECARBONIZATION) Then drink it and you'd notice that i will be as light as water or ordinary juice both in the mouth and throat.

BLEACH MYTH: Decrypted and solved

This is informative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today / What Happened To MR BIGGS? / See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.