Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. (11334 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Deleted post / The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Andyblaze: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2013

1. She Wears Long Fake Nails That Could Cut Your Dick

2. She Types Like An slowpoke E.g " I LoVe YoU sO MuCh mORe tHaN mY FaMilY MeMbErS

3. She Takes Off Her Shoes In The Club

4. She Doesn't Fart In Your Presence

5. She Knows The Words To Every Olamide Song

6. She Always Speak In Acronyms Like "Idgaf' Wtf'Ctfu'Lwkmd'Lol

7. Her Facebook Name Has Nothing To Do With Her Real Name E.g "IamDatSexyPrettyHoneyPie BossLadySwag AfricanBeautyQueen

8. Her Twitter Adress Is "In Your Man's Pants"

9. She Instagrams Every Meal

10. She Always Asks You For Recharge Card

Source: www.nairatunes..com
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by stan4b(m): 12:49am On Aug 22, 2013
Number 11, For my calabar brothers,If she can't pronounce ur surname well.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by chuks87(m): 3:59am On Aug 22, 2013
LMAO!............
stan4b: Number 11, For my calabar brothers,If she can't pronounce ur surname well.
LMAO!............

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Mynd44: 6:22am On Aug 22, 2013
Complete nonsense

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Omexonomy: 6:36am On Aug 22, 2013
@5 she might be a yaruba bush gurl.
Mynd_44: Complete nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Monicasque(f): 6:55am On Aug 22, 2013
sweetheart if u say he must not marry her if she takes off her shoes at the club so what if she is wearing heels and the song is so nice that she wants to dance like crazy and u know how painful heels can be sometimes. would she have lost out on marriage just because of that?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Enegod(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Popowaa: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2013
Is this a thread?Very foo!ish reasons
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by midexz(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2013
What's all d above gat to do wit Marriage U could as well say we all shoul go marry a bush gal na.. mtcheeeww
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque: sweetheart if u say he must not marry her if she takes off her shoes at the club so what if she is wearing heels and the song is so nice that she wants to dance like crazy and u know how painful heels can be sometimes. would she have lost out on marriage just because of that?
Are you taking him serious? grin
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Nomski0(f): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2013
@7 on facebook really annoys me....is it a bad thing to at least use some part of your name on your face book id.
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Tapout(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2013
smileySome girls dey vex
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Enegod(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2013
In the news today:
* APC unfolds manifesto, targets
40,000MW
* Ask RMAFC to slash our wages -Reps
* Fola Adeola's governorship campaign
posters flood Ogun
* Shekau's 'death': We reserve our
comment, says FG
* Cost of governance: Ezekwesili challenges
lawmakers to debate
* PDP NEC meeting: Automatic ticket for
Jonathan may top agenda
* N100 bribe: Policewoman caught in
video arrested
* Don't leave PDP, North-East caucus tells
Atiku
and in sports:
* Ngr v Malawi: NFF asks Keshi to cut list •
Coach: I'm shocked
* AfroBasket 2013: Nigeria beat Mali 75-59
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Mynd44: 7:41am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: Is this a thread?Very foo!ish reasons
It is amazing that this section is still being ruled by kids
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Mikel3oputa: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd-44 abeg shutup ur mouth b4 u go da see kids for section. Shurrup..... Just shurrup, if u like ban me mumu boy, anofia.
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Mynd44: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2013
Mikel3oputa: Mynd-44 abeg shutup ur mouth b4 u go da see kids for section. Shurrup..... Just shurrup, if u like ban me mumu boy, anofia.
Can someone please translate this in English?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Mikel3oputa: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Can someone please translate this in English?
u no well.?
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Popowaa: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2013
And he thinks he has achieved smthing
Mynd_44:
It is amazing that this section is still being ruled by kids
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by edwonderz(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2013
This is an awesome music video produced to entertain, motivate and thrill your mind, it's full of stunts.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSDCrAVvLM&g­
uid&client=mv-rim&gl=GB&hl=en-GB
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Rexphobia(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2013
I'll take this as a joke
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Pdizzle(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2013
Partially true tho
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Mynd44: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2013
Mikel3oputa: u no well.?
I think we both know who is sick
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by tomzman: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2013
Osi!
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Mynd44: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: And he thinks he has achieved smthing
In his mind, he deserves an award
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Mynd44: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2013
Rexphobia: I'll take this as a joke
OP is a clown na
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2013
Mikel3oputa: Mynd-44 abeg shutup ur mouth b4 u go da see kids for section. Shurrup..... Just shurrup, if u like ban me mumu boy, anofia.
ban U? Mynd are U a mod or admin.
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Mikel3oputa: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2013
Odedoyin25: ban U? Mynd are U a mod or admin.
abeg live that garage boy make e come watch my lexus jeep.
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2013
[size=18pt] who is sending me recharge card today?[/size] grin angry
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Mynd44: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: [size=18pt] who is sending me recharge card today?[/size] grin angry
Me cheesy
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Mikel3oputa: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: [size=18pt] who is sending me recharge card today?[/size] grin angry
i for send u oh but i da fear that face when be like the juju wen dem take da serve the gods.
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2013
Ion mind gettin a recharge kard too,trust mi,ah wee thnk u in return,#crap#xo kos say I love olamide nau,con sabi all Im lyrics na sinnn,dat wan don disqualify me 4 marriage,all diz boys gan,dem to dey hype dem selves lyk onne important tin,#mtcheeewww#

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Mikel3oputa: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2013
badoolee: Ion mind gettin a recharge kard too,trust mi,ah wee thnk u in return,#crap#xo kos say I love olamide nau,con sabi all Im lyrics na sinnn,dat wan don disqualify me 4 marriage,all diz boys gan,dem to dey hype dem selves lyk onne important tin,#mtcheeewww#
haba would u mind if i tap that ass, u badt gan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] / OMG!!! She Got Served, Girls Wise Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.