Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why Northern Voters Will Back Jonathan – Tafawa Balewa's Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Northern Voters Will Back Jonathan – Tafawa Balewa's Son (965 Views)

IGR: 5 Reasons Why Northern States Perform Poorly / PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. / "Why Northern Leaders Sneaked Yar’Adua Into Nigeria Without Telling Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Northern Voters Will Back Jonathan – Tafawa Balewa's Son by rozayx5(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Dr. Abduljhalil Tafawa Balewa, son of Nigeria’s first prime minister, Alhaji Tafawa Balewa, has said that President Goodluck Jonathan would be returned to office in 2015 based on his good works, saying the sophistication of northern voters would shock many.

In a session with newsmen in Lagos, yesterday, Abduljhalil, who holds a Ph.D in nuclear chemistry and spent 49 of hi 56 years outside the country, said President Jonathan has renewed confidence in the country through repair of infrastructure and empathy to northern interests and the dignity of women.

He especially praised Dr. Jonathan’s affirmative action on women, which he said, has promoted women to the highest level of governance as never before.

Dr. Tafawa-Balewa also dismissed the major opposition party in the country represented by the All Progressives Congress, APC, as doomed to failure, saying that it was full of failed PDP politicians.

He nevertheless made an exception with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, whom, he described as a good politician.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/why-northern-voters-will-back-jonathan-tafawa-balewa/#sthash.WpNtpzYk.dpuf
Re: Why Northern Voters Will Back Jonathan – Tafawa Balewa's Son by StObaino1(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2013
Appointment seeker....
Re: Why Northern Voters Will Back Jonathan – Tafawa Balewa's Son by donpetros: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2013
He has some point but GEJ is not really loved by the masses in this country
Re: Why Northern Voters Will Back Jonathan – Tafawa Balewa's Son by donpetros: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2013
He spent 49 out of 56 years outside this country. This guy no experience wetin we dey pass tru ooo
Re: Why Northern Voters Will Back Jonathan – Tafawa Balewa's Son by Caseless: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2013
it is even more disheartening that this is coming from the son of a respected past leader(Tafawa balewa), who died serving nigeria.

This guy should be reminded that his father was killed for having the love of nigeria/nigerians at heart, and not subjecting nigerians to more poverty and hardship like gej is doing.

what flatulence !
Re: Why Northern Voters Will Back Jonathan – Tafawa Balewa's Son by alexchiny: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Well said!
Re: Why Northern Voters Will Back Jonathan – Tafawa Balewa's Son by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
The man understands that power in Nigeria is not by gra gra. Do you know how powerful an incumbent is? On a neutral ground Buhari would have won Gej if not for the incumbency power Gej had. Have you forgotten Romney and Obama?

I logg in everyday and I see people spitting nonsense about 2015. Let me tell you what will happen in 2015; GEJ would win the election, hundreds of people will die following the protest that would accompany it, I month later he would be sworn in for the third time, fresh air till 2019 whether you like it or not.
Re: Why Northern Voters Will Back Jonathan – Tafawa Balewa's Son by soloafe: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
lucenzo: The man understands that power in Nigeria is not by gra gra. Do you know how powerful an incumbent is? On a neutral ground Buhari would have won Gej if not for the incumbency power Gej had. Have you forgotten Romney and Obama?

I logg in everyday and I see people spitting nonsense about 2015. Let me tell you what will happen in 2015; GEJ would win the election, hundreds of people will die following the protest that would accompany it, I month later he would be sworn in for the third time, fresh air till 2019 whether you like it or not.

well said brother, but I pray nobody dies So the live to see the good work God is using gej to do. God bless u, gej and the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Northern Voters Will Back Jonathan – Tafawa Balewa's Son by alvin000(m): 1:03am On Aug 28, 2013
Tafawa Balewa has only one daughter that is Alive she a wife of Alhaji Garba Noma in Bauchi state. This Abdujalil is Impostor n we don't knw anything about him or his where about. Shikenan O!!!

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Ignorant Of Yoruba History –olojudo / Anambra Governorship Election: Obiano Declared Winner / PDP Plots To Halt Defection Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.