Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast (26875 Views)

Channels TV Anchor's Phone Rang On Live TV (Photos) / Fears Over Indecency Broadcast In Nigeria / Anchor Baby Movie Trailer Watch It Here Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by segzicres(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lol. Very smart move
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
lol... i like d composure
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Baddestguyp(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
SimonAndal:
I think I'm gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smh!!! angry yaba left lost a patient angry
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Godschild2(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
gringrin
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by chucky234(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Luciandos: Pretty daughter.
Wetin carry your eyes go where the daughter dey,na ynash go kill you.
Ashawo.

1 Like

Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by owolabifunke14(f): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
No mama beats kids in this century. Mamas don wise up grin grin grin
Kslib: I no wan even imagine the kain beating wey dat pikin for chop if to say her mama na One of those matured elderly women wey dey read NTA news...
Dem go carry her go TB Joshua for deliverance from the spirit of "DEM SEND ME TO KILL MY MAMA CAREER"...
All izz well!
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by RichDad1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Atleast both mother and daughter look pretty and attractive with no Shepopotamus genes in them. That would av been an eye sore for the whole country. ps I no mention name oooo e hen
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by moscobabs(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
if na naija Anchor..u for hear.Drop the phone and get out of the studio.go come they say sorry for the breaking intransmmision

1 Like

Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
If na nigerian news caster na on air she go don dey cos d pikin, inshort she fit slap her self just to save her job.... Without knowin say na d composure go save her job not by beating her child. grin
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Kayraph(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
kokoye: The daughter shouldnt have had that kind of easy access to the news desk.

God bless you!

The only sensible comment I've read so far on this thread.
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Members of the production crew were asleep?
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by judedwriter(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dat woman is really a pro; took d situation so calmly. Hope she doesn't get the sack 4 it. Wonder hw she would have reacted if a scorpion was tapping her cheesy

1 Like

Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Blessmira: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Smart prety Lady. cheesy
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Havilah93(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Very composed and professional way of handling the situation, but how did the girl have access to the news desk in the first place?
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by nerodenero: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
chucky234: Wetin carry your eyes go where the daughter dey,na ynash go kill you.
Ashawo.
grin grin grin
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by coldgate(f): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Na wa o. So Scoffield is gay? I don dey eye the guy since. All this years of waiting for marriage is wasted. Biko Emeka, where is that your ring?
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Syenite(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
So hilarous! my wife must see this video.
But wait o Arabs are beautiful.
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by UjSizzle(f): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
What were the rest of the crew doing? How did she walk past everyone to get there?
People need to be sacked.
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
So funny indeed! Perfection solely belong to Allah.
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by smallt: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Stunt?

Why is the child there in the first place?
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by UjSizzle(f): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
coldgate: Na wa o. So Scoffield is gay? I don dey eye the guy since. All this years of waiting for marriage is wasted. Biko Emeka, where is that your ring?
erm wrong thread
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Blessmira: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
stexsy: So wat shud we do....who cares

Transformer tinz na. Abi, u don 4get?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by PStacks(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
The woman no even do like say anything happen sef.. cheesy
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Willgates(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
no need to waste MB watch d video,I Don c every tin already.

na y I like stories were carry pictures! grin
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by DICKtator: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Very smart child. She understood her mum was on air so she ran back quickly. Apparently the live programme started simultaneously as the daughter was about to hand over the phone. The kid just didn't get her timing right!!!.You know those behind the scene always count down.

grin grin grin grin
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by collynzo2(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Some Nigerians have been destroyed with inferiority complex. I can see some fools saying if it was in Nigeria this or that would have happened, smart lady, beautiful daughter etc. They aren't asking how the daughter was allowed to get there in the first place. If it happened in Nigeria, the comments would have been so different. If that 'oga at the top' debacle happened in another country, the fools would have claimed the man was only joking with the presenters. Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooools

1 Like

Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by seanet02: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baybe: gringrin so funny! The girl kuku grab sharp sharp. If na Naija pikin, En for start to shout, 'mummy your phone is ringing o' grin
shut your mouth. Naija kids cannot even make such a mistake.
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Highjayklm(f): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
demelza: LMAO!!
This is too funny.
I should admit that I thought the station was in Nigeria when I saw the heading.
#face palm
infact, i tot so too, if na nigerian station, dey wont have heard d end of it.
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by achimotan(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
amazing smiley
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by pek(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
from the mother's reaction, I want to believe she expected it. if not, how could the child get to the news desk? what happened to the crew? my submissions, the child was sent there to give the phone to the mother and unfortunately she was cut on camera!

1 Like

Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Blessmira: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
SimonAndal:

Dont u think u need 2 see T. B Joshua 4 special prayers n holy H2o. Gay, Mermaid shocked....4 only 1 person. Mehn, dey hold u well well oo shocked
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Blessmira: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
SimonAndal:

Dont u think u need 2 see T. B Joshua 4 special prayers n holy H2o. Gay, Mermaid shocked....4 only 1 person. Mehn, dey hold u well well oo shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere / BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters / BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.