Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? (3585 Views)

What's A SIM Card Slot On A Laptop Used For? / How To Crack Winning Eleven 9 Soccer Game. / Laptops Loading Only Dvd Softwares/films But Not Playin/loading Audio Softwares.wot Is D Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by TiffanyJ(f): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, i jst got a laptop for my final year project work. Am currently at home due to this ASUU strike.The problem now is that my elder brothers play soccer game with the laptop sometimes from morning to evening,due to this, d charger is always plucked, sometimes al through the night and when there is no power supply, they play the game until it off. Whenver my brothers are not playin it, their friends are,although they all use pads. I believe that my battery capacity is being reduced but my brothers and their friends insist am wrong. I just had another disagreement with them. Please nairalanders, am i being unreasonable? I need honest advice. Tnx
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2013
TiffanyJ: Hi Nairalanders, i jst got a laptop for my final year project work. Am currently at home due to this ASUU strike.The problem now is that my elder brothers play soccer game with the laptop sometimes from morning to evening,due to this, d charger is always plucked, sometimes al through the night and when there is no power supply, they play the game until it off. Whenver my brothers are not playin it, their friends are,although they all use pads. I believe that my battery capacity is being reduced but my brothers and their friends insist am wrong. I just had another disagreement with them. Please nairalanders, am i being unreasonable? I need honest advice. Tnx

Aside the reduction in battery capacity..a laptop could easily pack up due to excessive tasking of the CPU.

I would suggest you learn to be firm. Learn to say NO when necessary...the mere fact that you got the laptop for a purpose, should make you want to reserve it for that purpose.

Alternatively, if you can..maybe you should get another system...and let go cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by TiffanyJ(f): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2013
Tnx alot Olowo for your advice

3 Likes

Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by smajatt(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2013
TiffanyJ: Hi Nairalanders, i jst got a laptop for my final year project work. Am currently at home due to this ASUU strike.The problem now is that my elder brothers play soccer game with the laptop sometimes from morning to evening,due to this, d charger is always plucked, sometimes al through the night and when there is no power supply, they play the game until it off. Whenver my brothers are not playin it, their friends are,although they all use pads. I believe that my battery capacity is being reduced but my brothers and their friends insist am wrong. I just had another disagreement with them. Please nairalanders, am i being unreasonable? I need honest advice. Tnx
broda which typ of laptop are u talking about in the first place.if na 60-70k laptop abeg collect am chap chap make he no quick commit suicide,but if na correct lappy o,am talking about the beast, "alienware,crazy gaming laptop" den u av nothing to fear. nd such laptops starts from lyk 120k upwards with good battery,processor,cooling system etc.

3 Likes

Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by TiffanyJ(f): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
smajatt:
broda which typ of laptop are u talking about in the first place.if na 60-70k laptop abeg collect am chap chap make he no quick commit suicide,but if na correct lappy o,am talking about the beast, "alienware,crazy gaming laptop" den u av nothing to fear. nd such laptops starts from lyk 120k upwards with good battery,processor,cooling system etc.
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by TiffanyJ(f): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Its HP.
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by TiffanyJ(f): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Its HP. Am a lady nt a guy
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by smajatt(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
TiffanyJ: Its HP. Am a lady nt a guy
oops sorry,my bad.
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by Thayay(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
No need to panick.just remove d battery wenever they want to play.i always do this when i want to play game on my laptop

5 Likes

Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by dioss: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2013

Sooner or later the onboard VGA and CPU will be adversely affected.
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thayay: No need to panick.just remove d battery wenever they want to play.i always do this when i want to play game on my laptop
no need to talk too much you be correct guy. my younger broda used to play sims 3 on my laptop until the battery got tired of life, now i dont know if my laptop is a TV or laptop cos when nepa takes light infact it goes off before nepa will.the solution is for me to buy a new battr but will have to remove it when its his game time.

3 Likes

Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by DECOtech(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
TiffanyJ: Its HP. Am a lady nt a guy
Then, here comes my own contribution;
Do u play d soccer as well?
If not, uninstall the game frm ur system and ur worries wld be over.

2 Likes

Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by Abbey2sam(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
You don't hAve to remove you battery or uninstalled the game, cuz you. Might still need once in a while..........

Password your laptop
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by TiffanyJ(f): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
I dnt play the game, i dnt even knw hw to play it. My brothers have the soft copy, once i uninstal d game, they immediately install it back
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Uninstall the game and put a password on the system.
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
[size=20pt]you are such a meanie...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by TiffanyJ(f): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
[b][/b I'm not a meanie!
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by asalimpo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
how about tellg ur father and gettg an injunction against them?
I believe ur pappy bought u lappy
or is @ home witcha and can wield some influence.

2. Get a programmer ( visit programmers section) to write a small program that scans your system drive and systematically deletes certain files. Tht way no matter how often they install it,iwill be gone.

3.) get som1 to show you how to remove d hard drive of ur lappy.
No hard drive nothing to install stuff on.

4.) password d system (like others have said).

5.) cause ur system to crash. Then blame them for it.
A program can do this.

6.) remove ur system ram . No ram no system. Ram is ur physcal memory module.

7.) get them a used system. Or desktop.

*oops old thread. How did you solve d problem?*
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2014
I believe laptop is a multi task machine. However, laptops are also gaming device whether you believe or not.. If laptops are not made for gaming, den have you ever wondered what graphics card are made for ?. All I know is that, you should play game consciously on ur laptop and dont turn it to PS2 grin
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by valmunich(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
It depends on your lappy' video card, if it doesn't support a game and you keep ignoring the warning, it might have an effect on it. Buh for strong lappy wif high specifications, you've noffin to worry about. My lappy would've been dead long ago if these effects are real smiley
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by asalimpo(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
valmunich: It depends on your lappy' video card, if it doesn't support a game and you keep ignoring the warning, it might have an effect on it. Buh for strong lappy wif high specifications, you've noffin to worry about. My lappy would've been dead long ago if these effects are real smiley
*curious*
what's ur lappy specification. And how long hav u had it? What games dyu play on it?
Most serious gamers use desktops.
Re: Does Playin Soccer Game On A Laptop Hav Effect? by valmunich(m): 12:25am On Oct 04, 2014
asalimpo:
*curious*
what's ur lappy specification. And how long hav u had it? What games dyu play on it?
Most serious gamers use desktops.
4gb ram, the video card can play any game, I play PES mostly. It's a dell, I've used it for a year and half now

(1) (Reply)

Football Manager 2015 On Windows 8.1 / Win Xp Service Pack 2 Freezes My Pc / *************************

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.