Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,674 members, 7,805,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Pls Help My World Is Crashing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My World Is Crashing (2391 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing / Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My World Is Crashing by gifty99200(f): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2013
I read of a lady that poured her lover hot oil, after four years of courtship and i felt her pains and decided to share my story.
We met during our service year, we were so much into each other and we have never for one day thought of separation. Three years later he travelled to south africa for greener pastures and all my friends told me to forget him and carry on with my life but i won't listen i kept praying for him to succeed and made sure we talk on phone everyday all tru his stay so that there was NƠ̴̴͡ bridge in communication. He came back after 3yrs and we did our engagement and i was very happy. Immediately after the function he left again promising to come for the wedding so i can join him, but he started complaining of things being hard and tough and we all encouraged him to come home and do other things. He came this year and we we were believing God for a miracle, he called me in june i went to him he was very bitter he doesn't want to lose me, we made love and two days later he jilted me for NƠ̴̴͡ reason. He stopped picking my calls and right now learnt he has travelled to another country. I won't have poured him oil but i don't know what will happen to me because am still in pains. I can't even face my parents for the shame after 8yrs of courtship.
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Michelle55: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2013
just take tins easy ok............. God will see you through!!!!!!!!! men are just unpredictable
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by shannexon(f): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2013
OMG!8 fucking yearsSome guys r heartless...Dust urself up my dear,its nt d end of ur life...God ll gv u a beta man...HOLD ON!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by shannexon(f): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2013
OMG!8 yearsSome guys r heartless...Dust urself up my dear,its nt d end of ur life...God ll gv u a beta man...HOLD ON!!!
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by 190theclown: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin grin

rotfl grin grin grin @ the topic and OP grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Enegod(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2013
op, move on!!
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2013
You aren't alone, my big sis dated a naija guy that went to SA too, he didn't come home for 11 years, my sister was so much in love and she kept on waiting grin
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Coefficient(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin grin

rotfl grin grin grin @ the topic and OP grin grin grin

Why are you kicking someone who is already down? What is wrong with you?
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2013
Take it easy and move on,8 years!!nawa o,if u see dat guy again,don't hestitate 2 pour hot oil on im...he deserves it
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by UjSizzle(f): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Oh that's just sad sad. You'll just have to move on dear, terrible things happen in the world. It'll be difficult, but God helps (hope you're a christian) and he'll find ypu someone deserving of you smiley.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger dear. You'll get past this and someday help others who end up here get through it too *hugs*
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Iaz93: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2013
8 years fa. So he called you and told you to come so that he'd bang you for the last time. Some people are demons oh. .and the few good guys are turning gays. I pity for single ladies.
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2013
Iaz93: 8 years fa. So he called you and told you to come so that he'd bang you for the last time. Some people are demons oh. .and the few good guys are turning gays. I pity for single ladies.
huh?lemme guess,u are gay ryt?no offence

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by mployer(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2013
D guy is broke, Daz all. He loves u but I think he just want some space to organise himself.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by pilotseq: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2013
follow am go that country him run to. na by fire by force ooh... men are scarce this days... y him go chop your kpomo for 8 yrs just like that? follow am oooh
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by mecussey(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
shannexon: OMG!8 fucking yearsSome guys r heartless...Dust urself up my dear,its nt d end of ur life...God ll gv u a beta man...HOLD ON!!!

The guy is not heartless, just that the girl won't leave him alone. How can you date someone for 8 yrs when suitors come every minute. Trust me, she is the kind of girl that has been embarassing her suitors owing to the fact that she has a promising guy. I advise girls never to date any guy more than 2 yrs including my gf, no matter how promising the guy is. A guy must have known everything about you after 2yrs of courtship. If he is interested in you, he will come for marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
spongeback: You aren't alone, my big sis dated a naija guy that went to SA too, he didn't come home for 11 years, my sister was so much in love and she kept on waiting grin

so your sis didnt sample any local delicasy for 11 years abi, make i hear word jor
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Michelle55: just take tins easy ok............. God will see you through!!!!!!!!! men are just unpredictable

women are just as unpredictable, infact any human being still breathing is unpredictable, its only a dead person that you can keep in a place and its sure to stay, even that is hard these days going by the stories we hear
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Now I hate stories like this..it is only God that is all-forgiven,I am not God,you break my head I break your head it has to be an eye for an eye,everyone should rather go blind
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
This worked for me, pray,travel,find that thing that makes you special and stop crying remove every negativity including things that remind you of him.
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Dubemkelly(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Touchy story, i do feel ur pains hun buh i hv gat gud news 4 u,u hv made d mistakes,tnk God life doesnt cum with instructions or manuals buh all u gatta do is to pick up ur pieces gallantly n make a stance,wiv ds xperience,no guy wud ride u like a horse n walk away. Xperience z d best teacher,he's indeed not ur guy,he only used u 2 catch groove,just sit bck tight n wait 4 ur real soul mate.
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by ednut1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Zero sympathy babe, all ur fault, u shud hv had oda guys as back up while he was away, shit happens
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by 190theclown: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
i always advice girls, if ur lover travel out of naija, pls forget him. d stories too dey much o. @op, pele oh
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Iaz93: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Harbosede02: huh?lemme guess,u are gay ryt?no offence
***in seun's voice*** I'm as straight as a happy joystick.
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by overdrive(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by snthesis(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
8yrs
sumtin is obviously wrong wit d chic- no offence, no guy will see treasure and leave it unclaimed
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by doris4u(f): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dat guy is a jerk,God wil pay him back in his own coin
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by doris4u(f): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
snthesis: 8yrs
sumtin is obviously wrong wit d chic- no offence, no guy will see treasure and leave it unclaimed
yes bt some guys dnt like good things

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
The guy is not in the rt frame of mind to marry you. He is broke and unhappy he does have the rt to look after himself before he gets married. He knows you are a good woman but he is not feeling good about himself rt now so forgive him and start looking after yourself if he is the one for you he will shape up if not your own rt man will turn up. Go and be happy just keep moving on.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
I'm so sorry, OP. Take heart, it is well. sad sad
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by snthesis(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2013
Yield: I'm so sorry, OP. Take heart, it is well. sad sad
sup,
longtyme, hope uve been good kiss
Re: Pls Help My World Is Crashing by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
snthesis:
sup,
longtyme, hope uve been good kiss

Hey, I'm great. And you?!! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed / Suposing A Lady Takes A Guy Out For Shopping? / A Name For This Couple...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.